Beyblade Burst DB Episode #7 (May 7, 2021)

(May. 01, 2021  12:12 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  11:28 PM)Pixi Wrote: as I said before
cant wait for the valt fans to rage in this episode
True Valt fans know how to get take a loss with grace (like Valt himself would).
It’ll still be kinda fun to watch the inevitable someone ranting about how Bell has too much ‘plot armor’ tho

bElL hAs pLoT aRmOR😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
(May. 01, 2021  4:20 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  12:12 AM)PinkRose Wrote: True Valt fans know how to get take a loss with grace (like Valt himself would).
It’ll still be kinda fun to watch the inevitable someone ranting about how Bell has too much ‘plot armor’ tho

Bell doesn't have plot armor. He has an actual armor lol.
(May. 01, 2021  4:27 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  4:20 AM)Pixi Wrote: bElL hAs pLoT aRmOR😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

XD
(May. 01, 2021  4:27 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

HaR hAR hAr HAR har
(its actually pretty funny )
Who do you think is going to win? For me probably bell but I really want Valt to win
(May. 02, 2021  10:07 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Who do you think is going to win? For me probably bell but I really want Valt to win

I personally think Valt has like, a 51% chance of winning. Which means there’s a fair chance he’d lose too, who knows?
Tbh, I don't mind if Valt loses. Sparking VS DB in the anime is clearly intended to portray DB as the stronger one. Not to mention that Bell is no slouch anyway. I still expect it to be a nice battle though. Also cool that the Brave Valkyrie CGI model was polished up, because that blue and yellow looks more vibrant with the new shading.
I think Valt should win. Like motivation for Bell to get stronger, instead of having protag plot armor. This battle is going to be amazing, at least that. Can't wait to watch this tbh
(May. 03, 2021  2:52 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I think Valt should win. Like motivation for Bell to get stronger, instead of having protag plot armor. This battle is going to be amazing, at least that. Can't wait to watch this tbh

Idc who really wins tbh but it should be amazing
Honestly win or lose it would push the story forward in an explainable way so I don't care.

1. Bell wins due to the DB system being clearly stronger has shown. This makes Valt want to evolve Valkyrie, and he may get his friends involved bringing more rivals.

2. Valt wins. He can get past the power gap with gained skill. This pressures Bell to become stronger for the sake of his pride, and seek out new rivals to better himself.
Thing is, it does seem super close and either of them can take it because well, it'd serve as motivation for them both no matter which one loses. Valt would be inspired to make his new Bey if Bell beats him (which consequently would inspire Free to evolve his own and we start a mini-arc with introducing DB Fafnir and the plot goes from there), or Bell starts training to challenge Valt to a rematch if he loses (and that too might lead him to meeting Free, and the plot goes from there), so yeah, anything can happen here.
My Valt has to take this. I'm going for Valt.
(May. 03, 2021  1:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Thing is, it does seem super close and either of them can take it because well, it'd serve as motivation for them both no matter which one loses. Valt would be inspired to make his new Bey if Bell beats him (which consequently would inspire Free to evolve his own and we start a mini-arc with introducing DB Fafnir and the plot goes from there), or Bell starts training to challenge Valt to a rematch if he loses (and that too might lead him to meeting Free, and the plot goes from there), so yeah, anything can happen here.

I could see Bell losing and then getting mad so after Valt leaves and back to BC Sol, so then Bell goes to Spain with Ranzo and the crew, and instead of Finding Valt they find Free or something, of if Valt loses I could see him telling Bell about other Legends and so then Bell, Ranzo and the crew head out to challenge them and Free could be their first stop
(May. 03, 2021  3:44 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  1:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Thing is, it does seem super close and either of them can take it because well, it'd serve as motivation for them both no matter which one loses. Valt would be inspired to make his new Bey if Bell beats him (which consequently would inspire Free to evolve his own and we start a mini-arc with introducing DB Fafnir and the plot goes from there), or Bell starts training to challenge Valt to a rematch if he loses (and that too might lead him to meeting Free, and the plot goes from there), so yeah, anything can happen here.

I could see Bell losing and then getting mad so after Valt leaves and back to BC Sol, so then Bell goes to Spain with Ranzo and the crew, and instead of Finding Valt they find Free or something, of if Valt loses I could see him telling Bell about other Legends and so then Bell, Ranzo and the crew head out to challenge them and Free could be their first stop

Sounds resinable
(May. 01, 2021  4:20 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  12:12 AM)PinkRose Wrote: True Valt fans know how to get take a loss with grace (like Valt himself would).

Actually I'll have to disagree pixi. Bell doesn't have plot armor. Actually, in fact, Bell just needs a strong and talented blader like Valt to fight him. Valt's gonna win this. And, even if he doesn't, you know valt, he will make a DB bey then clap Bell. Either way, Bell's gonna get battle-bodied soon.
I hope Valt at least gets a point off bell I will be triggared if he does not even get a point
(May. 03, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Actually I'll have to disagree pixi. Bell doesn't have plot armor. Actually, in fact, Bell just needs a strong and talented blader like Valt to fight him. Valt's gonna win this. And, even if he doesn't, you know valt, he will make a DB bey then clap Bell. Either way, Bell's gonna get battle-bodied soon.

Chill out dude, she was just joking
(May. 03, 2021  6:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Actually I'll have to disagree pixi. Bell doesn't have plot armor. Actually, in fact, Bell just needs a strong and talented blader like Valt to fight him. Valt's gonna win this. And, even if he doesn't, you know valt, he will make a DB bey then clap Bell. Either way, Bell's gonna get battle-bodied soon.

The alternating caps should have made that clear lol. Hoping it's a 3-round match (with each getting 1 point each, then one of them winning by burst) though I think there's practically zero chance of that happening.
(May. 03, 2021  6:06 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  6:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Chill out dude, she was just joking

The alternating caps should have made that clear lol. Hoping it's a 3-round match (with each getting 1 point each, then one of them winning by burst) though I think there's practically zero chance of that happening.

It could be that, or a 2-1, but I think the latter's a bit more likely.
(May. 03, 2021  6:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  4:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Actually I'll have to disagree pixi. Bell doesn't have plot armor. Actually, in fact, Bell just needs a strong and talented blader like Valt to fight him. Valt's gonna win this. And, even if he doesn't, you know valt, he will make a DB bey then clap Bell. Either way, Bell's gonna get battle-bodied soon.

(May. 03, 2021  6:06 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  6:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Chill out dude, she was just joking

sorry if I was harsh, just trying to imply to everyone that Bell's doesn't have plot armor. I knew she was joking, but I just wanted to say that this season's protag (bell) doesn't have PA (pa is plot armor)
Bells gonna win with his post armor bigger than dark resonance Aiga or pre alicization Kirito
Bell's gonna win. If Valt wins he won't upgrade Brave Valkryie. But if he loses, it will give him inspiration to make a new bey.
(May. 04, 2021  4:06 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Bell's gonna win. If Valt wins he won't upgrade Brave Valkryie. But if he loses, it will give him inspiration to make a new bey.

Well, DB Valkyrie is scheduled to be released in July iirc, so the upgrade is not happening right now imo. I think it's a 50-50 chance at this point for either to win.
That's prob the best thing they can do