Beyblade Burst DB Episode #7 (May 7, 2021)

(May. 09, 2021  12:41 AM)Instarez Wrote: People be complaining that Valt be losing and now people be complaining that he winning? C'mon man.

I second this, i honestly don't care if he wins or loses tbh.
(May. 08, 2021  5:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Ill add one thing to the debate; Having experience is only useful up to a certain point; If having experience is really all that matters then Free should have never lost to Valt ( not even shu for that Matter). It sure plays an important role but doesn't always decide who is the winner.

Just keep that in mind while discussing.

Yeah, my problem comes from the power progression, not just the time it took to get there. If it makes sense, such as the case with Bell, I will accept it. You have some weird mediums such as Hikaru and Hyuga (Hyuga especially), but Aiga VS Lui is probably the worst example of power progression for me.
(May. 09, 2021  12:41 AM)Instarez Wrote: People be complaining that Valt be losing and now people be complaining that he winning? C'mon man.

I said this once and I'll say it again, what bias can do to someone
I just watched the episode...

Nothing else matters other than JoJo Valt...
(May. 08, 2021  11:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  9:04 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: They don't need to show how he was making strategy. They didn't show how Shu made strategy against Lean, but when he battle him he knew how to beat him. Same goes for Valt. When he saw how Ranzo and Lui were battling Bell , he knew how to battle him. He knew about High mode, about Venture and about Dynamite Bomber. So it's obvious why Valt use his skill to avoid Venture Shoot that means that he know about Venture Shoot. He showed full power and burst Bell as Legend while Bell did nothing only tried to attack Valt.
Well then why does Lui and Ranzo doesn't have a strategy then Lui watch how bell performs against Basara and Ranzo saw how capible bell is against Lui and Basara? Even tho Lui is more strategic in someways than valt. Valt didn't I repeat didn't AVOID venture shoot he was avoiding it when it was on the third or fourth attack afterwards valt makes valkyrie sped up making Belial doesn't have a space to attack. As for who's stronger If you want a concrete winner then just wait till next week im just here trying to say don't disregard bell.
Okey. But about Lui and Ranzo. Well Basara is a bad example to make good strategy. Ranzo had chance to beat Bell but he didn't know about High mode

(May. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt didn't use some grand strategy to beat Bell. It was pure skill and power that resulted in Bell losing. Lets not forget that Valt is the most powerful blader on the planet. Some have asked why Valt won and Lui lost, and some have forgotten that Valt is the stronger blader between the two.

For those who have forgotten.

"Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

Was it some insane strategy that made Belial burst? No, it was Valt and Valtryek's raw power and skill. Valt wiped the ring with Bell, and it wasn't because Valt had more time, it was pure strength that did this-

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=21482181]

Just like Lui, Valt attacked Belial head on, the difference is, Raging Upper didn't have the power to burst Belial while Valt and Brave Sword did. Valt's power was able to bridge the gap between the less and more advanced system, Lui's wasn't. Bell tried to take Valtryek out, but it's attacks didn't even phase it. Valt simply outclassed Bell. It's not that complicated.

Well it wasn't clash of Dynamite Bomber and Brave Sword. Valt just use full power and his master experience to burst Bell
(May. 10, 2021  1:24 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt didn't use some grand strategy to beat Bell. It was pure skill and power that resulted in Bell losing. Lets not forget that Valt is the most powerful blader on the planet. Some have asked why Valt won and Lui lost, and some have forgotten that Valt is the stronger blader between the two.

"Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

Was it some insane strategy that made Belial burst? No, it was Valt and Valtryek's raw power and skill. Valt wiped the ring with Bell, and it wasn't because Valt had more time, it was pure strength that did this-

Just like Lui, Valt attacked Belial head on, the difference is, Raging Upper didn't have the power to burst Belial while Valt and Brave Sword did. Valt's power was able to bridge the gap between the less and more advanced system, Lui's wasn't. Bell tried to take Valtryek out, but it's attacks didn't even phase it. Valt simply outclassed Bell. It's not that complicated.

Well it wasn't clash of Dynamite Bomber and Brave Sword. Valt just use full power and his master experience to burst Bell

That doesn't change the fact that Valt simply outclassed Bell. Even before Valt hit him with Brave Sword, Bell's attacks were having no effect. Valt wiped the floor with Bell. Thrashed him. Valt outclassed him in skill and power and it goes without saying that Valt is the more experienced blader.
Before we get all hunky dory about valt being the best and winning, I would like to remind Bell still has an advantage of the new system, so I would not be surprised if he beats valt, heck I even see Bell learning from his mistakes, and in the preview he looks like he is going for a flash shoot like move.
look here valt won by strategey and skill you both arent wrong  but one reply was off bells  bey was low but thats not how he won he won with a downer attack  and valt won by  skill and courage bell wasnt cocky your right he was using power and skill  and a strategy if you still dont understand me watch episode 11 of beyblade burst surge and stratigized to  bring all the opponets tot he center and he went to the center and knocked them out  to gain all the legands powers thats a strategy right there and the example of valts strategy this will be long hang on its that he stratigized to use rush launch in order to knock him out with sheer force thats why i said you both arent wrong  and valt was planning to knock him out just with sheer force if they wernt even planning valtreyk wouldent even be on his side if thier bey is evil like deltas and they just get loose valt saw his moves already like that reply itll make him know better about him bell does have plot armor because hes been battling for like 2 monthd and lui has been doing this for like 4 years and he dodged his attack he knew his venture shoot was comming so he planned to once again planned to dodge it and gain speed and then use sheer force and skill to go after him  so thats what i mean when your both not wrong
(May. 10, 2021  2:02 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Before we get all hunky dory about valt being the best and winning, I would like to remind Bell still has an advantage of the new system,  so I would not be surprised if he beats valt, heck I even see Bell learning from his mistakes, and in the preview he looks like he is going for a flash shoot like move.

I have no idea what this next battle holds so I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
but admiral and people talking about skill and force and skill and strategizing do you understand me now

and the beyblade burst surge episode 11 even at the end of the battle hikaru explained the strategey and he even said it himself it was a flawless strategy

(May. 08, 2021  11:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well then why does Lui and Ranzo doesn't have a strategy then Lui watch how bell performs against Basara and Ranzo saw how capible bell is against Lui and Basara? Even tho Lui is more strategic in someways than valt. Valt didn't I repeat didn't AVOID venture shoot he was avoiding it when it was on the third or fourth attack afterwards valt makes valkyrie sped up making Belial doesn't have a space to attack. As for who's stronger If you want a concrete winner then just wait till next week im just here trying to say don't disregard bell.
Okey. But about Lui and Ranzo. Well Basara is a bad example to make good strategy. Ranzo had chance to beat Bell but he didn't know about High mode

theres way more about how valt stratigized and skilled and outclassed bell commetif you want me to say more

theres way more about how valt stratigized and skilled and outclassed bell commetif you want me to say more
(May. 10, 2021  1:24 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Okey. But about Lui and Ranzo. Well Basara is a bad example to make good strategy. Ranzo had chance to beat Bell but he didn't know about High mode
How the hell basara battle with bell is a bad example for lui to make strategy they clearly showcase the system how is it effective and what are the disadvantages heck even bell use his signature move Dynamite bomber.
(May. 10, 2021  2:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  1:24 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Okey. But about Lui and Ranzo. Well Basara is a bad example to make good strategy. Ranzo had chance to beat Bell but he didn't know about High mode
How the hell basara battle with bell is a bad example for lui to make strategy they clearly showcase the system how is it effective and what are the disadvantages heck even bell use his signature move Dynamite bomber.

Battle against Basara is good to make strategy? Are you laughing? Basara is weak , he hit him, hit him, and then Bell finish him with Dynamite Bomber. You can't make strategy on such battle because you don't know too much about bey. It's like Aiga when challenge Lui first time , he just got bursted easily from one hit. What strategy could you make when you don't know about bey gimmick? We had same example from Sparking. Hyuga when challenge first Valt he got bursted from one hit , and it was a bad example for Hikaru because Valt didn't show something special in battle. Only when Hikaru vs Valt started , Hikaru saw that Valkyrie have bound gimmick, saw it strong move Brave Sword and understand how hard for him it will be to beat Valt. That thing that Bell used Dynamite Bomber on Basara isn't enough to make perfect strategy and use your skills. It's easy to understand

(May. 10, 2021  1:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

That doesn't change the fact that Valt simply outclassed Bell. Even before Valt hit him with Brave Sword, Bell's attacks were having no effect. Valt wiped the floor with Bell. Thrashed him. Valt outclassed him in skill and power and it goes without saying that Valt is the more experienced blader.

Well it's because he dodged Venture Shoot. If not , Venture Shoot would do something on Valkyrie. Well I will wait for next episode , there will be more skill 😏😉

(May. 10, 2021  2:10 PM)LocimYT Wrote: but admiral and people talking about  skill and force and skill and strategizing do you understand me now

and the beyblade burst surge episode 11 even at the end of the battle hikaru explained the strategey and he even said it himself it was a flawless strategy

Let's go
(May. 10, 2021  3:45 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  1:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That doesn't change the fact that Valt simply outclassed Bell. Even before Valt hit him with Brave Sword, Bell's attacks were having no effect. Valt wiped the floor with Bell. Thrashed him. Valt outclassed him in skill and power and it goes without saying that Valt is the more experienced blader.

Well it's because he dodged Venture Shoot. If not , Venture Shoot would do something on Valkyrie. Well I will wait for next episode , there will be more skill 😏😉

Valtryek got hit by venture shoot and it didn't even phase it. So that point doesn't really hold water. Take a look at that scene again. Valt outclassed him. Simple as that.
when u see valt in beyblade burst db ep 7 OH NO HES HOT
Partially wrong if you watch the episode closely the dynamite battle system in the first episode is being advertised as light weighted (the hit hit part) and powerful in the battle between basara and bell with that info can already make a assumption that even tho the bey is small its powerful thats is already a full info on dynamite belial low mode. I feel this convo is going nowhere instead of circle so im gonna end it off here.
(May. 10, 2021  1:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Yeah. Bell got clapped, bodied, and put into a dumbster lol. Bell's attacks were negligible. Valt's outstanding experience and overwhelming power was simply too much for Bell. This is why I put my Bet on Valt from the start. Of course Valt is more experienced, played longer than Bell. Valt is leagues above Bell currently.
(May. 10, 2021  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Valtryek got hit by venture shoot and it didn't even phase it. So that point doesn't really hold water. Take a look at that scene again. Valt outclassed him. Simple as that.

Oh yeah. I'm sorry about Venture Shoot Needforspeed . I agree with you guys. Valt win by skills
(May. 10, 2021  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Venture Shoot will do nothing to Valt. Valt is leagues above Bell. More experience, more power, more sheer will, outclasses Bell in nearly every aspect. the DIfference between Bell and Valt's is currently the difference between heaven and earth.
(May. 10, 2021  4:39 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Partially wrong if you watch the episode closely the dynamite battle system in the first episode is being advertised as light weighted (the hit hit part) and powerful in the battle between basara and bell with that info can already make a assumption that even tho the bey is small its powerful thats is already a full info on dynamite belial low mode. I feel this convo is going nowhere instead of circle so im gonna end it off here.

Well you make me agree with you. I too end this convo

(May. 10, 2021  4:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valtryek got hit by venture shoot and it didn't even phase it. So that point doesn't really hold water. Take a look at that scene again. Valt outclassed him. Simple as that.

Venture Shoot will do nothing to Valt. Valt is leagues above Bell. More experience, more power, more sheer will, outclasses Bell in nearly every aspect. the DIfference between Bell and Valt's is currently the difference between heaven and earth.

I feel that Rush Shoot is the the strongest shoot move
it was still a strategy because he planned to dodge the attack when it was coming every battle is planning like i said if you dont understand watch beyblade burst surge episode 11 and see lane was planning you might have thought he wasnt but every battle is planning

plus if bladers wernt using skill thier beyblade wouldve abandoned them like at the first season because iif you just attack attack attack even if you know like luis move is an upper attack so if lui was stratigizing he used ragging upper and valt just wants to have fun and not litsen to thier bey or hed just burst every time because he just wants to do whatever they wanna do NO VALT HAS SEEN BELLALS MOVES SO HE PLANNED TO DODGE IT DO YOU THINK HE WAS PLANNING TO GET HIT BY EVERYTHING DO YOU THINK HE HONESLTY DIDNT CARE ABOUT HIS BEY BREAKING NO HE WAS STRATIGIZING
....You do realize that nothing you said in the second paragraph makes sense, right?
(May. 10, 2021  5:47 PM)LocimYT Wrote: it was still a strategy because he planned to dodge the attack when it was coming every battle is planning like i said if you dont understand watch beyblade burst surge episode 11 and see lane was planning you might have thought he wasnt but every battle is planning

plus if bladers wernt using skill thier beyblade wouldve abandoned them like at the first season because iif you just attack attack attack even if you know like luis move is an upper attack so if lui was stratigizing  he used ragging upper and valt just wants to have fun and not  litsen to thier bey or hed just burst every time because he just wants to do whatever they wanna do NO VALT HAS SEEN BELLALS MOVES SO HE PLANNED TO DODGE IT DO YOU THINK HE WAS PLANNING TO GET HIT BY EVERYTHING DO YOU THINK HE HONESLTY DIDNT CARE ABOUT HIS BEY BREAKING NO HE WAS STRATIGIZING

You had me at the first part but most of it was a little off only reason why every other blader ran after Lane in that specific episode was just to show off lanes power and due to plot especially when none of the legends even wanted to use their special move against lane he had a few exceptions for his wins after maybe like 2 or 3 wins it was boring and was inconsistent the fight where he beats Valt was understandable so I’ll let it slide but after that he became a winner by doing literally nothing