Beyblade Burst DB Episode #7 (May 7, 2021)

07) Theatre of Hell! Bell VS Valt!!
魔界劇場!ベルVSバルト!!
Makai gekijō! Beru VS Baruto!! 
Air Date: 2021/05/07
Brave Valkyrie CGI model is so much better than in sparking it looks so polished and beautiful. As for valt coming to bell house i can expect one of his reasons is to get the blueprint for db beys.PS I wouldn't be surprised if valt lose
(Apr. 30, 2021  8:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Brave Valkyrie CGI model is so much better than in sparking it looks so polished and beautiful. As for valt coming to bell house i can expect one of his reasons is to get the blueprint for db beys.PS  I wouldn't be surprised if valt lose

Not trying to be a Valt rider or anything but he’s my favorite character and all but I think he’s taking this one I say this bc of that one scene where Bell is depressed and someone’s hand is on his head as if it’s a cheer up moment but that’s just me taking a wild guess
Bell is probably gonna win. But wow, this episode looks great.
Definitely seems like a good episode just for Valt fans, feels like we haven't had one since forever.
Valt beat Aiga in their first battle.
Valt beat Drum in their first battle.
Valt beat the Asahi bros in their first battle.
Valt never lost against the new protagonists in their first battle.

I honestly think making Valt lose will make things more Intresting.
I only think Valt will lose just because he’s still using Brave Valtryek. Had he evolved it first, then I could see Bell losing. But as of now, I doubt he will lose to Valt
Bell has to lose sometime. In this particular one, I can see him losing. I can also see him winning though. So... It is a mystery Whatever it is, I have high hopes for this one.
Bell is fighting Valt huh, seems like a fun watch. On the topic of Valt, the outfit is still pretty lame, hardly any different from s5 and generally pretty underwhelming but seeing him back in actions is definitely not underwhelming at all. As for the battle... well, I think Bell should just win. Valt beating Bell with a Superking bey would probably not sit well with the writers since they want to showcase the superiority of the DB system as compared to the Superking system for the sake of advertisement. It's not something that particularly bugs me though, Bell already has a bey in a revolutionary system (as established above) and he has clearly been portrayed as a very good blader in terms of both resonance and strategy so it's not some dumb clutch. Additionally, it's actually something new instead of the usual trope as people have pointed out so I would gladly take it. I would imagine Valt getting a single point before losing to a burst.
I just like how the girl got all scared when she saw valt
I would do the same if I see valt
(mostly because he is a fictional character and he shouldnt exist)
time for valt fans to be raging after this episode
:trollface:
(Apr. 30, 2021  8:26 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Not trying to be a Valt rider or anything but he’s my favorite character and all but I think he’s taking this one I say this bc of that one scene where Bell is depressed and someone’s hand is on his head as if it’s a cheer up moment but that’s just me taking a wild guess
Well if I'm being honest the chances are probably a 50/50 basing it off two shots from the preview one where bell looks down and get pet by Ranzo and Belial knocking/hits valkyrie hard. if valt win bell could finally have a proper rival and if bell win it would be really interesting.
Excited for this episode(goodbye Bell vs Ranzou). If anyone can bring Bell to his knees it's Valt but doesn't look so as Valt still has Brave(Sparking Bey) while Bell has Dynamite Belial(DB System bey). Anyways, I don't think Valt will lose instantly like Lui but at least gets a ring out finish before getting Burst.
Well again we will see the "strongest Blader in the world" losing against a blader for the 3rd time how many times will it take to beat Valt so that he is no longer "the best in the world"
It doesn't matter if Valt has a Sparking Bey remember that in Cho-Z Valt defended title against beys God while he used Cho-Z bey
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:26 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Well again we will see the "strongest Blader in the world" losing against a blader for the 3rd time how many times will it take to beat Valt so that he is no longer "the best in the world"
It doesn't matter if Valt has a Sparking Bey remember that in Cho-Z Valt defended title against beys God while he used Cho-Z bey
Well again we see "you people" who can't accept simple facts. I don't know how many more times we need official information like bios that say Valt is the strongest for you"people" to understand that the facts are facts. It doesn't matter if Valt has a sparking bey remember Gods beys were able to burst Cho-Z beys so a Sparking bey can as well burst a DB bey.
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:30 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:26 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Well again we will see the "strongest Blader in the world" losing against a blader for the 3rd time how many times will it take to beat Valt so that he is no longer "the best in the world"
Well again we see "you people" who can't accept simple facts. I don't know how many more times we need official information like bios that say Valt is the strongest for you"people" to understand that the facts are facts. It doesn't matter if Valt has a sparking bey remember Gods beys were able to burst Cho-Z beys so a Sparking bey can as well burst a DB bey.
Plus Death Solomon managed to beat Cyclone Ragnaruk.
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:30 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Well again we see "you people" who can't accept simple facts. I don't know how many more times we need official information like bios that say Valt is the strongest for you"people" to understand that the facts are facts. It doesn't matter if Valt has a sparking bey remember Gods beys were able to burst Cho-Z beys so a Sparking bey can as well burst a DB bey.
Plus Death Solomon managed to beat Cyclone Ragnaruk.

Well, Basara launched later, so it should not count but Valt is way stronger, so if anyone has a shot at beating Bell with a Sparking Bey, it's likely him.
Man, I love how polished and vibrant Brave's colors look compared to Sparking's model. It's really pretty.
Also, on the topic of who would win I'd say that Needforspeed is right, it's a 50/50. They could even tie a time or two for all we know, but I'm expecting Valt to take this one. Even if he doesn't this is bound to be an interesting battle and I'm looking forward to it.
But ngl, I still think Valt looked cooler with the Sparking outfit.
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:30 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

since when did God Beys burst Cho-Z beys? what episode?
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:50 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plus Death Solomon managed to beat Cyclone Ragnaruk.

Well, Basara launched later, so it should not count but Valt is way stronger, so if anyone has a shot at beating Bell with a Sparking Bey, it's likely him.

While I doubt Valt will win, I think Bell won’t end him with one round. Because Valt is better than Lui (among other things), I think he’ll at least score a Ring-Out Finish but Bell will close the battle with either a 3-1 or 2-1 victory so Valt doesn’t lose in an embarrassing way like Lui.
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  2:30 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Well again we see "you people" who can't accept simple facts. I don't know how many more times we need official information like bios that say Valt is the strongest for you"people" to understand that the facts are facts. It doesn't matter if Valt has a sparking bey remember Gods beys were able to burst Cho-Z beys so a Sparking bey can as well burst a DB bey.

since when did God Beys burst Cho-Z beys? what episode?
Didn't Kinetic Satomb burst Wonder in the Valt vs SIlas World Tittle macth? We didn't see the battleb ut it said Silas burst Winning Valkrayie (A cho-z bey). Don't remember the episode.
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:43 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: since when did God Beys burst Cho-Z beys? what episode?
Didn't Kinetic Satomb burst Wonder in the Valt vs SIlas World Tittle macth? We didn't see the battleb ut it said Silas burst Winning Valkrayie (A cho-z bey). Don't remember the episode.

i dont remember the episode all that well but it could've been 2 over finishes or spin finishes. the only thing that we saw was Valt sealing his victory in the battle that we did see.
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:43 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Didn't Kinetic Satomb burst Wonder in the Valt vs SIlas World Tittle macth? We didn't see the battleb ut it said Silas burst Winning Valkrayie (A cho-z bey). Don't remember the episode.

i dont remember the episode all that well but it could've been 2 over finishes or spin finishes. the only thing that we saw was Valt sealing his victory in the battle that we did see.

That or a brust, don't remember. Anyways, what I ment when I said god beys beat cho-Z is that Valt still has a chance of beating Bell with Brave. It's a 50/50.
Still, the point is that older gen Beys can beat newer ones at times (remember that time Tokonatsu won the Battle Royal in Ep 42 despite him being the only one with a God Layer Bey aside from Koji?).
And even if not, this is Valt we're talking about. He does have a fair shot at winning here, especially since we're still at the start of the show.
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:43 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Didn't Kinetic Satomb burst Wonder in the Valt vs SIlas World Tittle macth? We didn't see the battleb ut it said Silas burst Winning Valkrayie (A cho-z bey). Don't remember the episode.

It was definitely a burst. The score was 2-1 in 2 rounds. That means, in one round Valt took a point, and in the other round Silas burst him.