Beyblade Burst DB Episode #28 (October 1, 2021)

(Sep. 12, 2021  10:01 AM)AdmiralMoe Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Is that why Hasbro corrected them? Don't act like TT are gods, they have made plenty of mistakes. But I agree, I think this topic should end. Let's just agree to disagree.
Hasbro didn't "correct" Takara Tomy's spelling, this is being ignorant of the mechanics of Japanese.

Katakana is phonetic by nature, so translations are fluid. Words written in Katakana can have multiple translations because they're not words with literal meanings, they're spelling out the pronunciation of words from other languages.

レーン can be "Lane" as much as it can be "Lain", "Rain", or "Lean". It's the same situation as セイバー ("Saber", "Savior", “Saver”) and ロード ("Lord", "Load", “Road”); these are all valid translations. Lean is not an “incorrect” translation, but the translation chosen by Takara Tomy, despite how uncommon it is.

You can even see the reverse of this situation with Bell/Bel, where "Bell" is more commonly used to translate ベル, but Hasbro changes it to the less common "Bel".
I see, well guess you're right.

Rashad about to clap Bell.
This episode seems really promising the animation seems pretty good hope the preview doesn't bait us like episode 12 and it seems like rashad is going to release his valkyrie avatar.
Bell deserves to have his bey broken tbh.
Welp, all I can say is R.I.P Dynamite Belial, 2021-2021 Wow, didn't even last a year.
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Welp, all I can say is R.I.P Dynamite Belial, 2021-2021 Wow, didn't even last a year.

Well no protag or antag bey have lasted a year before getting an evo.

Edit: well except Phoenix and Genesis which have gotten evos in the first month of the year
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Welp, all I can say is R.I.P Dynamite Belial, 2021-2021 Wow, didn't even last a year.

Exactly my point, dang this is just a sad circle of Beys. Unhappy
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Edit: well except Phoenix and Genesis which have gotten evos in the first month of the year

Funny thing is genesis despite lasting the rest of the year has one of fastest if not the fastest evo out of all the mid season evo beys. Only evolving after 3 month & didn’t even need it at all haha
Belial needs to die. I hope Rashad breaks his bey. Either way, dangerous belial will get his revenge with upgraded new gears.
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:43 PM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: Belial needs to die. I hope Rashad breaks his bey. Either way, dangerous belial will get his revenge with upgraded new gears.
Yes It is
OMG OMG OMG OMG DARE I SAY THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE OF DB YET!

>>Spoilers<<

Finally, an episode that felt like a 20 min episode lol. So much had happened in this episode so it's a lot to take in. Rashad has finally let out his inner demon. Rashad could truly bring out Valkyrie's full potential while Valt couldn't (since he lost to bell with 2 gears only or maybe I'm wrong). The animation was TOP NOTCH. Anyways, Bell had a humiliating defeat because Rashad busted his bey. Now Valt is obviously worried about Rashad. Also Bell calling out his gears was pretty cool too. After the DB tour, there was a good time skip, everyone is kinda on their own now. Bell goes back to the Gates of Hell, while Rashad goes out to win the WBBA Youth World Championship tournament...? The winner maybe gets to challenge the legend of legends Aoi Valt. Just like when back in season 3 Lui hosted his own tournament and the winner got to challenge him. Anyway, back to the story, Rashad got 1st place, while Basara got 2nd and Ilya got 3rd place. So Basara got really strong in that time. Ofc Bell didn't participate cuz he's depressed and doesn't have a bey. Rashad now wears an evil like outfit and Basara has changed his clothes too to match his recolored Bahamut. Ngl Basara kind of looks like one of those businesspersons now which honestly fits him so well. Although one thing that I'm confused about is Ilya....I thought Ilya was nothing more than a jokester and a pretty good blader but in this episode when Rashad broke Belial, Ilya smiled...? Which inclines me to believe that maybe Ilya is on Rashad's side...? I still don't know what pain's role is. And this episode has changed my perspective in a lot of ways. While Ilya and Basara hung out with Rashad all over the world trying to win Championships, Ranzo was the ONLY one who truly cared about Bell. Ranzo put his fame aside and went to Bell's castle to cheer him up. MAD RESPECT FOR RANZO!! Kiyama bros are the real ones! You could say that Valt, Aiga and Bell wouldn't be here if they didn't have the kiyamas with them. To end it off, the new Belial avatar looks so sick! (Although I wanted perfect Belial's avatar to look like this new one). I think next episode, Rashad pays a visit to Bell, and was surprised by Bell's new bey's power. Maybe Rashad will be inspired by it and make his own overdrive bey too. I also think that Rashad is not on the verge of becoming a bad guy, but he's there. He'll slowly lose his cool and go crazy. Also If I had to guess, I think Pain will be more like Hyde than Phi. I think he'll be the man to defeat for like the next 10-15 episodes but eventually it'll be Rashad who'll be the BIG BAD GUY.

Anyway, This episode truly exceeded my expectations and I'm so excited for the next half of the season. BIG THINGS COMING FOR SURE!
DB season finally show its potential, i hope bell got new friend tho. To be able 3 on 3 with rashad team, perhaps Pain will end up being Bell friend
Beyblade Burst DB Episode 28 Review - As good as Episode 37 of Chouzetsu?

(Oct. 01, 2021  8:56 AM)WickedHero Wrote: DB season finally show its potential, i hope bell got new friend tho. To be able 3 on 3 with rashad team, perhaps Pain will end up being Bell friend
Hearts have phenomeno pain
Rashad is still not have his own beyblade.
(Oct. 01, 2021  9:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Beyblade Burst DB Episode 28 Review - As good as Episode 37 of Chouzetsu?

That's why the Dangerous blade has Metal and Rubber integrated into it. Makes up for those two gears.
This season is FINALLY starting to get interesting. Also the animation and music were superb.

Next episode looks super generic though, the only thing I'm looking forward to is Rashad looking surprised.
(Oct. 01, 2021  9:17 AM)Cath Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  9:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Beyblade Burst DB Episode 28 Review - As good as Episode 37 of Chouzetsu?

That's why the Dangerous blade has Metal and Rubber integrated into it. Makes up for those two gears.

Hmm not really actually, dangerous belial still able to use L and F gear
I refuse to believe that rashad is evil.... maybe he got corrupted by something....
Also, how is TT supposed to show off L Gear and f Gear + dangerous now???

This season is legit Chozetsu 2.0
The mid season costume change is pretty sick though... I guess the last people who did this were Phi and Shu (Turbo, evolution and Sparking both) But it generally indicates going to the evil side so don't know what to think about that
So I was watching some youtube comment about this ep battle, I'm LMAO all of those salty comment on hating Rashad are just bunch of children lol. their comment sometime very cringe lol i cant hold it
*After Rashad breaks Belial*

Rashad: This Bell Pack is busting!

Basara: On me!