Beyblade Burst DB Episode #20 (August 6, 2021)

Well let's hope female blader will be with him
Title updated.

20) The Crimson Super Star: Astral Spriggan
紅の超星(アストラルスプリガン)!!
Kurenai no Asutoraru Suprigan
Air Date: 2021/08/06
I’m calling it. Shu’s gonna have his Turbo Crux Boost launch again. Or should I say Astral Crux Boost. Was Turbo Crux Boost the same name when World Spryzen used it since it’s a different bey? Example World Crux Boost or Astral Crux Boost, or is Shu just reusing a move that was originally meant for Turbo beys?
Is the new girl gonna be related to Shu somehow? If she is, she better be a team-mate or friend or something. I am tired of watching Shu make an apprentice out of everyone.
The animation looks solid from the preview
(Jul. 30, 2021  1:39 PM)Jhilixie Wrote: Is the new girl gonna be related to Shu somehow? If she is, she better be a team-mate or friend or something. I am tired of watching Shu make an apprentice out of everyone.
Does anyone hope she use Athena?
(Jul. 30, 2021  1:39 PM)Jhilixie Wrote: Is the new girl gonna be related to Shu somehow? If she is, she better be a team-mate or friend or something. I am tired of watching Shu make an apprentice out of everyone.

Let's not exagerated shu only has one official student which is lane plus fubuki thats only 2.
Idk why but whenever I see Shu's first appearance in new seasons he gives me Red Eye vibes.
Looks like the animation for this episode is going to be awesome
(Jul. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Idk why but whenever I see Shu's first appearance in new seasons he gives me Red Eye vibes.

Well that’s because he was so intimidating as Red Eye. I guess people just got used to his “I mean business” attitude in his seasonal debut scenes as a result of his seriousness as Red Eye
Shu does look more serious when was the last time he actually went to battle someone? Usually his their to help with something like how he went to snap aiga or babysitting lane. Their shu looks like his going For his own amusement aka i want to fight.
i can't wait for the girl blader
Shu Hope Kurneai You better win

Hope the cat girl is his student!
wait wait hear me out:

what if rashad and the girl blader knew each other due to being valt's and shu's protege's respectively. like maybe on a training journey while valt was introducing rashad to shu Illya was shu's protege? it would make sense because valt is shu's best friend and why wouldn't he bring rashad on a training journey? also Illya the new girl blader is being introduced on the same episode shu is debutting. so maybe this all could mean that Illya is shu's protege!
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:26 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait wait hear me out:

what if rashad and the girl blader knew each other due to being valt's and shu's protege's respectively. like maybe on a training journey while valt was introducing rashad to shu Illya was shu's protege? it would make sense because valt is shu's best friend and why wouldn't he bring rashad on a training journey? also Illya the new girl blader is being introduced on the same episode shu is debutting. so maybe this all could mean that Illya is shu's protege!

Great theory But Shu trained another student ?
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:26 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: wait wait hear me out:

Great theory But Shu trained another student ?

Shu: You underestimate my power.
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:32 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Great theory But Shu trained another student ?

nope I’m just interested in the girl 🧐
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:32 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  6:32 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Great theory But Shu trained another student ?

can you two stop with the bold
im excited for the new episode

maybe Illya will get to battle
Wait the cat girls name is IIlya?
(Jul. 31, 2021  1:35 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait the cat girls name is IIlya?

well it had Illya Mao as a name in the credits and it was there for that one episode, so it could be her name
(Jul. 31, 2021  1:50 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  1:35 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait the cat girls name is IIlya?

well it had Illya Mao as a name in the credits and it was there for that one episode, so it could be her name

Okay!
Who do you think will win in episode 21?
Free or Rashad?
I think free, because Rashad can't resonate with his bey (I think), and he's not that experienced enough (with his fake bey) to defeat a legend.
(Aug. 02, 2021  8:11 AM)Adimohr Wrote: Who do you think will win in episode 21?
Free or Rashad?
I think free, because Rashad can't resonate with his bey (I think), and he's not that experienced enough (with his fake bey) to defeat a legend.
So is Free confirmed to battle Rashad? So Savior Valkyrie vs Vanish Fafnir? Let's go, hopefully Free wins.