Beyblade Burst DB Episode #16 (July 9, 2021)

Animation and art wise it seems like the animator its the same one that animate ep 12 which has a pretty good movement and art out of db I think the animator also does ep 16 and 4 of sparking
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Animation and art wise it seems like the animator its the same one that animate ep 12 which has a pretty good movement and art out of db I think the animator also does ep 16 and 4 of sparking

The confusion is real
I think itꞋs obvious who will win this match
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:10 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: The confusion is real
I think itꞋs obvious who will win this match

ya wonder boi
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Animation and art wise it seems like the animator its the same one that animate ep 12 which has a pretty good movement and art out of db I think the animator also does ep 16 and 4 of sparking

I wonder when Rashad will get his own true DB bey.
(Jul. 01, 2021  4:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I agree back then with Lean we sort of have a reason why Valt lost but it was pretty much up to how you can justify the both of them but with this I can’t defend Rashad if he beats Valt it’s clearly a straight up slap in the face to Valt fans and dare I say Beyblade Burst in general or as a whole
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:22 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I agree back then with Lean we sort of have a reason why Valt lost but it was pretty much up to how you can justify the both of them but with this I can’t defend Rashad if he beats Valt it’s clearly a straight up slap in the face to Valt fans and dare I say Beyblade Burst in general or as a whole
Well rashad is a valt fan so I would say it's not a total slap in the face for valt fans all jokes aside I'd be fine either rashad or valt wins maybe if Rashad wins the plot will be much better but for now we just have to wait
Honestly, I fail to even see Rashad winning. I mean, how does this further the plot in any way? Exactly, it doesn't. He has no reason to win, and it would be rather unrealistic if he did. Him losing, however, is the more logical outcome and the one that seems to actually be able to kickstart his character development.
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Fans just don't understand that not one character must own something. For example when Ranjiro come with Ragnaruk they were like:" okey". When Xhan come they were:" ok". Kyle come they got angry. When Fumiya and Lodin appear they were angry,Blind when come they didn't care. Imo, one person can't own one bey because then it will disaapeir. For example Yegdrion, Unicorn, Nepstrius, Minoboros, Evirepio , Phantom and other old beys that appear in season 1-2 and didn't get evolution. They were not much main for Protagonist. Nowadays they put in every season Longinus, Valkyrie, Spriggan and Fafnir because they get money on it, but Fafnir isn't strong now and isn't too much good and a lot of fans are dissapointed and Don't want to buy bey. If it continue than only youtubers will buy it and after bey won't evolve and Free will stop on some evolution. So better that new character own old legendary beys, it won't shame us and Free, but only new user if it's weak
So many things this episode will go on I bet
I can see Rashad taking a point by either KO or OS but i highly doubt he'll win the match, but we don't know how strong he is in the first place so we'll have to wait and see.
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:52 PM)Pixi Wrote:

well tbh i can understand some people may want rashad to be his own blader and not just fall under valt's shadow 

(Jul. 01, 2021  6:58 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

well tbh i can understand some people may want rashad to be his own blader and not just fall under valt's shadow 

they would also probably be mad because maybe a character using another character's beyblade is boring. they may have thought that rashad shouldv'e gotten his own beyblade rather than just having valt's beyblade's but red
I’m fine with him having his own Valkyrie but let’s be honest everyone is going to complain later that he doesn’t have his own bey so might as well say it lol but other then I’m totally fine with it just that it will mean nothing if he beats Valt and it will be really stupid in writing obviously I’m sure no ones hating on Rashad using Valkyrie but its becoming boring using valt’s very own bey his reason why is a little questionable though
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:10 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
I’m fine with him having his own Valkyrie but let’s be honest everyone is going to complain later that he doesn’t have his own bey so might as well say it lol but other then I’m totally fine with it just that it will mean nothing if he beats Valt and it will be really stupid in writing obviously I’m sure no ones hating on Rashad using Valkyrie but its becoming boring using valt’s very own bey his reason why is a little questionable though

tHaTs WhAt Im SaYiN
Animation looks top tier, and each blow that valt and rashad fid felt powerful judging by the preview
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:16 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Animation looks top tier, and each blow that valt and rashad fid felt powerful judging by the preview

Final picture is awesome

Well site said that he own Valkyrie so he will have resonance. It will be same as Rantaro and Ranjiro. I actually laughing on Rashad haters and Valt fans since they didn't think that he can own bey. Well show me what you can Rashad
(Jul. 02, 2021  11:03 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  8:16 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Animation looks top tier, and each blow that valt and rashad fid felt powerful judging by the preview

Final picture is awesome

Well site said that he own Valkyrie so he will have resonance. It will be same as Rantaro and Ranjiro. I actually laughing on Rashad haters and Valt fans since they didn't think that he can own bey. Well show me what you can Rashad

I wonder, will Rashad end up hating Valkyrie tho?. So far DB exceed my expectation with the story. I haven't watch beyblade anime since God season.
“Omg, I hate when people copy other people’s beys. This disrespects our senpai Valt”. Oh please, you are getting salty all over a bey that is most likely going to lose anyways. You act like this never happened. Where’s that same energy when Basara/Blind devoy copied bahamut, or when fumiya copied fafinir, or when Lodin copied luinor? I guess it’s a pick and choose for you people.
I honestly don't mind Rashad having Savior Valkyrie, Rantaro and Ranjiro both own a Glide Ragnaruk, Ranzo too before upgrading. Plus Azure Eye also has a Valkyrie.
(Jul. 02, 2021  12:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: “Omg, I hate when people copy other people’s beys. This disrespects our senpai Valt”. Oh please, you are getting salty all over a bey that is most likely going to lose anyways. You act like this never happened. Where’s that same energy when Basara/Blind devoy copied bahamut, or when fumiya copied fafinir, or when Lodin copied luinor? I guess it’s a pick and choose for of you people.

It's different case. Fumiya/Basara/Lodin copied Fafnir/Bahamut/Longinus but not directly same design. you can't say the same thing with Rashad which is literally the same bey with Valt Savior only with different color. Btw i actually love Rashad character which is very refreshing for Beyblade anime
(Jul. 02, 2021  12:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: “Omg, I hate when people copy other people’s beys. This disrespects our senpai Valt”. Oh please, you are getting salty all over a bey that is most likely going to lose anyways. You act like this never happened. Where’s that same energy when Basara/Blind devoy copied bahamut, or when fumiya copied fafinir, or when Lodin copied luinor? I guess it’s a pick and choose for of you people.

BIG FACTS!!!!! Fans act like new/rookie Bladers wouldn't copy beys from pro bladers, which is unrealistic. People are going to copy others whether you like it or not.