Beyblade Burst DB Episode #1 (April 2, 2021)

(Apr. 02, 2021  2:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'll give a proper review later but i can definitely say that the episode was definitely worth the hype.

That's a fact. This episode's summary makes me VERY excited, so does DB episode 2

I hope you know that Ep1 and 2 have been released already. Its on the corocoro YT Channel
I am too lazy to use the vpn and watch the episode so I just watched the opening

im getting mfb vibes here
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:30 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: That's a fact. This episode's summary makes me VERY excited, so does DB episode 2

I hope you know that Ep1 and 2 have been released already. Its on the corocoro YT Channel

I've watched Ep1, gonna watch Ep2 soon

(Apr. 02, 2021  1:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Looks like we've got two episodes today, much like Sparking's debut. With that said, let's review this! (This covers both Episodes 1 & 2, by the way, so spoilers beware)

I completely agree to your reviews, I have a feeling this season will actually be good.
so I finally watch the episode and I like it also like the new opening. now I don't needs to write a lot cause everyone has pretty said what need to be said. the only thing I'll say though so far bell>>>>>>asahi bros and bell depending on how the continued with him he might become my favorite main. also love rashad design looks cool
From what I could see, Bell seems like he's a great character, and I liked the new opening A LOT!
I love Bell's power up animation, its so cool, and makes me even more hype.
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:41 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: SAME! I don't have any idea WHERE I can watch it! I keep asking and nothing!
probably bc most of the places you can watch for free you can only talk about them on PM cause they are pirate websites
(I will pm yall one site)
Pm me too please
(Apr. 02, 2021  7:35 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  3:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: probably bc most of the places you can watch for free you can only talk about them on PM cause they are pirate websites
(I will pm yall one site)
Pm me too please

Ok we just gotta wait some days then they will add it subbed (I think but its not confirmed that they will add db)
Also to those of you saying that it’s plot armor when Bell wins against a “legend” note that Bell has experience.
Episode 1&2 B.B Burst Dynamite Battle Review