Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: they issues with any type of manga/comics/light nove/web novel/anime or any type of media isn't returning or old characters , it's the story that's important and how it's structure  theirs loads of animes/mangas that has the same characters for 200 plus chapters or episode but the have good stories t9 keep it going.  burst 3ven tried the new characters thing but most fans didn't like and quite frankly they were poorly written look at gt what did bladers like lodin,  joe,  blind and pot do nothimg wasted potential even fumiya was kind of wasted render to q joke character (funny enough that's what make him interesting)  at the one that really shine were delta,  gwyn,  Arthur was whatever at the end he started great but fell flat . I don't need to mentioned drum his the main after all. a story needs to balance both old and new characters if not it will failed

I agree. Season 6 must be a amazing season or beyblade will go down in whole. Like it would be good if the made a finale of a saga with brust, mfb, and OG combined. That would be amazing
What is it with the combine all sagas geez
Maybe a dumb question... but does TT release new beys and random boosters based on new anime seasons? Or do they keep releasing new stuff even if they stop producing animes?
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:54 PM)Conce7 Wrote: Maybe a dumb question... but does TT release new beys and random boosters based on new anime seasons? Or do they keep releasing new stuff even if they stop producing animes?

Based on seasons.
(Dec. 30, 2020  4:54 PM)Conce7 Wrote: Maybe a dumb question... but does TT release new beys and random boosters based on new anime seasons? Or do they keep releasing new stuff even if they stop producing animes?

I Think they still do release new stuff even if the anime is not running
I don't see them do that it's Hasbro they usually do their waves even if the season is over. They do the remastered version of the recent beys.
(Dec. 30, 2020  5:05 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:

I Think  they still do release new stuff even if the anime is not running

They do not. Things only release when there's a season. Between generations there is no releases.
(Dec. 30, 2020  5:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  5:05 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I Think  they still do release new stuff even if the anime is not running

They do not. Things only release when there's a season. Between generations there is no releases.

Got you! Thanks for the info. Since this supposedly the last season, we could expect to see the last round of new releases for new Beyblades? Any thoughts on how the community keep going without anything to look forward to?
Please do not post leaks of any kind here. real or fake.
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:32 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Please do not post leaks of any kind here. real or fake.

I don't want to be rude but I don't see what harm fake leaks do if they already widely been proven false.

(Dec. 30, 2020  7:32 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Please do not post leaks of any kind here. real or fake.

Also, I don't see why my post was removed. I only put a render of Valt Aoi, an official one thats from Evolution.
can you send leaks in DMs tho?
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: can you send leaks in DMs tho?

You can send pictures of leaks in dms.
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: can you send leaks in DMs tho?

You can send pictures of leaks in dms.

You're not supposed to do so, since it's still on the WBO.
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

I don't want to be rude but I don't see what harm fake leaks do if they already widely been proven false
They can confuse people if they're simply scrolling through or if they see the picture out of context, so it's best to avoid fake leaks as well.
Exactly, CitrusNinja3.

Not only are fake leaks misleading, it gets people that don't know think they're real.
(Dec. 31, 2020  12:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You can send pictures of leaks in dms.

You're not supposed to do so, since it's still on the WBO.

(Dec. 30, 2020  7:34 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't want to be rude but I don't see what harm fake leaks do if they already widely been proven false
They can confuse people if they're simply scrolling through or if they see the picture out of context, so it's best to avoid fake leaks as well.

Wait I'm confused. If you can't sub anime episodes to the general public but you can give it to people through dm's, shouldn't that apply to everything else that's under the same ban as the anime episodes?
(Dec. 31, 2020  12:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  12:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You're not supposed to do so, since it's still on the WBO.

Wait I'm confused. If you can't sub anime episodes to the general public but you can give it to people through dm's, shouldn't that apply to everything else that's under the same ban as the anime episodes?

The fan subs do follow the same rule, so no one should be distributing those through DMs either. I believe that was clarified within the first couple of weeks of the rule being put in place after DranzerX13 asked about it.
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  12:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wait I'm confused. If you can't sub anime episodes to the general public but you can give it to people through dm's, shouldn't that apply to everything else that's under the same ban as the anime episodes?

The fan subs do follow the same rule, so no one should be distributing those through DMs either. I believe that was clarified within the first couple of weeks of the rule being put in place after DranzerX13 asked about it.

Ah ok. I didn’t know because initially everyone got a google drive folder with them from Dranzer in dms.
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:20 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote: But a part said, something about how a rare bey get for the new system of 2021

Oh yes you're right, pretty big news actually. A rare bey get battle for the new series is planned. Also Beycloud gets fully killed off on April 25th (US time) so that maybe close to when the new series starts

If that is the case the anime might start at the April 30th possibly, or a week later.
BIG NEWS
(Jan. 19, 2021  2:04 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Alright got some info from trustable source (it could be wrong tho) but the new series system, the system is called DB system the system will be like HMS where the layer would be small or thin (google translation) and heavy

Ps not linking the source for reasons

They name system directly after the series name, so Beyblade Burst DB. Well It's gonna be a compound word. D could be Die, short for Diecast. B can be....Burst? DieBurst? Maybe??? Short for Diecast-Burst.
Hopefully for season 6 they don't come up with a cringey name