Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [TENTATIVE]

(Aug. 23, 2018  7:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I swore I saw Spriggan Requiem on here. Guess I missed that
Should i add it? I also made other changes in the list too do u agree with them?
(Aug. 23, 2018  10:44 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I swore I saw Spriggan Requiem on here. Guess I missed that
Should i add it? I also made other changes in the list too do u agree with them?

It looks like MonoDragon carried over your changes and put in Spriggan Requiem, from what I see? So I went and put the last list in the first post.

I'll try to keep an eye on here for if I'm mistaken or your guys make some new changes. Will try to keep that first post updated!
I have a question, does Revive Phoenix works well on Revolve? Can it go against competitive builds?
(Moved from a thread)

The high weight, Stamina, Defense, big teeth, and low recoil of Layers like Revive Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander and high Defense and Stamina Drivers such as Atomic and Bearing currently dominate the meta and high recoil Attack Layers such as Winning Valkyrie, Z Achilles, and Buster Xcalibur and high speed Drivers like Xtreme and Jolt cant seem to keep up with their more defense counterparts. The recent releases of Geist Fafnir, Absorb, and Orb Egis won’t help their cases either.

What do Attack types need to come back into the meta? I haven’t been with Beyblade for very long, so I don’t know. Do we need better Layers, better Drivers, or both? Maybe a really good hop Attack tip? Was there a really good Attack gimmick or feature from a previous generation that could be recycled for Burst? The upcoming release of Dead Hades could help or hurt Attack types, but the later release of a new Valkyrie and what appears to be a new Spriggan might help Attack types a little bit. What do you guys think? You guys have big brains. You guys should be able to figure something out.
(Sep. 28, 2018  11:53 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: (Moved from a thread)

The high weight, Stamina, Defense, big teeth, and low recoil of Layers like Revive Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander and high Defense and Stamina Drivers such as Atomic and Bearing currently dominate the meta and high recoil Attack Layers such as Winning Valkyrie, Z Achilles, and Buster Xcalibur and high speed Drivers like Xtreme and Jolt cant seem to keep up with their more defense counterparts. The recent releases of Geist Fafnir, Absorb, and Orb Egis won’t help their cases either.

What do Attack types need to come back into the meta? I haven’t been with Beyblade for very long, so I don’t know. Do we need better Layers, better Drivers, or both? Maybe a really good hop Attack tip? Was there a really good Attack gimmick or feature from a previous generation that could be recycled for Burst? The upcoming release of Dead Hades could help or hurt Attack types, but the later release of a new Valkyrie and what appears to be a new Spriggan might help Attack types a little bit. What do you guys think? You guys have big brains. You guys should be able to figure something out.
If we kind of ban the high defense stamina types like aH then the stamina layers like cR which are weak against attack would dominate thus balancing  the meta but i don't  have much idea on performance of gF n orb aegis so i can't  tell what effect they have.  Basically  imo we should ban anything with high stamina along with high defense allowing stamina layers with weak defense to dominate stamina section this would make attack viable.
I'd recommend Bearing for aH on the list, as well as removing hS for equalization. Just because it can, doesn't mean it's good at it. Also, I've heard good things about Achilles with Destroy.
Is bL 7 Jolt (sliding shoot) a counter for hS 0/7 Bump/Cross/Glaive/Lift? Br?
Add extend plus for the Sr combo
(Nov. 03, 2018  9:12 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is bL 7 Jolt (sliding shoot) a counter for hS 0/7 Bump/Cross/Glaive/Lift? Br?

Add Bump on bL since its attacks will just be shrugged off by hS unless it has the weight maximized.
(Dec. 10, 2018  10:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2018  9:12 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is bL 7 Jolt (sliding shoot) a counter for hS 0/7 Bump/Cross/Glaive/Lift? Br?

Add Bump on bL since its attacks will just be shrugged off by hS unless it has the weight maximized.
No, don't add bump. Its really not that good and its pretty overrated. Under, star or glaive are probably better choices. Plus the weight is not enough to make it worth while to go to bump over the other frames I listed.
Is there any Bey that can counter Gigant Gaia? Possibly attacking with L3 Meteor Destroy?
(Dec. 15, 2018  2:23 AM)Kyruberis Wrote: Is there any Bey that can counter Gigant Gaia? Possibly attacking with L3 Meteor Destroy?
G2 is outclassed for the most part. Anything god layer or up that is good can beat it. It has very good defence for a dual layer, but if you have anything like wV or dH it will probably lose. Most left spin beys as well can beat it.
Is this a good combo? Bloody Longinus.8.Orbit
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:19 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  10:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Add Bump on bL since its attacks will just be shrugged off by hS unless it has the weight maximized.
No, don't add bump. Its really not that good and its pretty overrated. Under, star or glaive are probably better choices. Plus the weight is not enough to make it worth while to go to bump over the other frames I listed.

I guess that is a good point. I just spoke from experience, with bL not flying out of the stadium most of the time when I initiate a rush shoot using Bump. I tried Star, Under, Cross, Dagger, Glaive, Meteor, and all seem to have some use. I guess Glaive and Star are best if you want to reduce scraping concerns since Jolt is quite low.
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:04 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: No, don't add bump. Its really not that good and its pretty overrated. Under, star or glaive are probably better choices. Plus the weight is not enough to make it worth while to go to bump over the other frames I listed.

I guess that is a good point. I just spoke from experience, with bL not flying out of the stadium most of the time when I initiate a rush shoot using Bump. I tried Star, Under, Cross, Dagger, Glaive, Meteor, and all seem to have some use. I guess Glaive and Star are best if you want to reduce scraping concerns since Jolt is quite low.

Is Bloody Longinus.8.Orbit a good combo?
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:25 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:04 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I guess that is a good point. I just spoke from experience, with bL not flying out of the stadium most of the time when I initiate a rush shoot using Bump. I tried Star, Under, Cross, Dagger, Glaive, Meteor, and all seem to have some use. I guess Glaive and Star are best if you want to reduce scraping concerns since Jolt is quite low.

Not quite sure on that, since I know bL in itself is quite unstable, even with a Level Chip. You can try asking that in a relevant bL testing thread since this current thread is all about competitive winning combos.

But just to answer your question, I think it is decent, but nothing too great. Maybe swap out the 8 disk with say, 5 and possibly a Cross, Polish, or Glaive Frame. This is just on the top of my head, but I'm not at home so I can't test that out for you right now.
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:33 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:25 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote: Is Bloody Longinus.8.Orbit a good combo?

Not quite sure on that, since I know bL in itself is quite unstable, even with a Level Chip. You can try asking that in a relevant bL testing thread since this current thread is all about competitive winning combos.

But just to answer your question, I think it is decent, but nothing too great. Maybe swap out the 8 disk with say, 5 and possibly a Cross, Polish, or Glaive Frame. This is just on the top of my head, but I'm not at home so I can't test that out for you right now.

Alright, thanks! (I just dont have any frames so thats why I didn't add it in the combo)
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:36 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:33 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not quite sure on that, since I know bL in itself is quite unstable, even with a Level Chip. You can try asking that in a relevant bL testing thread since this current thread is all about competitive winning combos.

Alright, thanks! (I just dont have any frames so thats why I didn't add it in the combo)

I meant "Proof" Frame lol. Just noticed the typo. If you have limited parts, you can probably use 7 Disk for stamina and OWD. I assume you're trying a stationary attacker then with Orbit (I think this was also suggested in another thread).
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:36 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote: Alright, thanks! (I just dont have any frames so thats why I didn't add it in the combo)

I meant "Proof" Frame lol. Just noticed the typo. If you have limited parts, you can probably use 7 Disk for stamina and OWD. I assume you're trying a stationary attacker then with Orbit (I think this was also suggested in another thread).

Bloody Longinus combined with the Orbit driver I think would work really well in bursting other beys. As the bl energy layer is best when contantly attacking its opponent. I just have no idea what frame and disc would work well. I also think its really annoying having to buy a whole bey just for a tiny piece of it.
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:52 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I meant "Proof" Frame lol. Just noticed the typo. If you have limited parts, you can probably use 7 Disk for stamina and OWD. I assume you're trying a stationary attacker then with Orbit (I think this was also suggested in another thread).

Bloody Longinus combined with the Orbit driver I think would work really well in bursting other beys. As the bl energy layer is best when contantly attacking its opponent. I just have no idea what frame and disc would work well. I also think its really annoying having to buy a whole bey just for a tiny piece of it.

I see. Well, bL is outclassed by hS in terms of versatility and stamina, if you're not aware of that.

As for buying, I guess you're not too immersed yet on this hobby to understand the beauty of getting them all bit by bit hahaha
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:52 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote: Bloody Longinus combined with the Orbit driver I think would work really well in bursting other beys. As the bl energy layer is best when contantly attacking its opponent. I just have no idea what frame and disc would work well. I also think its really annoying having to buy a whole bey just for a tiny piece of it.

I see. Well, bL is outclassed by hS in terms of versatility and stamina, if you're not aware of that.

As for buying, I guess you're not too immersed yet on this hobby to understand the beauty of getting them all bit by bit hahaha

I guess not, but it isn't funny, not everybody can get the hang of it from the beggining. Please don't laugh at other people just because they cannot understand.
Kinda wondering if this will still be updated (and if meta would be balanced this time) with the release of the Chouzetsu Kakusei Beys...
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:25 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:04 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I guess that is a good point. I just spoke from experience, with bL not flying out of the stadium most of the time when I initiate a rush shoot using Bump. I tried Star, Under, Cross, Dagger, Glaive, Meteor, and all seem to have some use. I guess Glaive and Star are best if you want to reduce scraping concerns since Jolt is quite low.

Yeah, try maybe 0U or 8U if you don't have 0. If you dont have Under, try Glaive.

(Dec. 23, 2018  3:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:52 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote: Bloody Longinus combined with the Orbit driver I think would work really well in bursting other beys. As the bl energy layer is best when contantly attacking its opponent. I just have no idea what frame and disc would work well. I also think its really annoying having to buy a whole bey just for a tiny piece of it.

bL is an attack type, of coarse its going to be worse at stamina than a defence/stamina type. bL is good for stationary attack and has a decent chance against hS.

(Dec. 23, 2018  3:52 AM)Shadow_Dino Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I meant "Proof" Frame lol. Just noticed the typo. If you have limited parts, you can probably use 7 Disk for stamina and OWD. I assume you're trying a stationary attacker then with Orbit (I think this was also suggested in another thread).

Well with bL, you also get Jl, a very good piece, so its not just for the layer. The disk is bad but whatever.
Does anyone have preferences on Louinor L4-8-flow-variable

Also could anyone give a good defence/stamina hybrid combo for L4
(Jan. 09, 2019  3:53 AM)Ultra_burst726 Wrote: Does anyone have preferences on Louinor L4-8-flow-variable

Also could anyone give a good defence/stamina hybrid combo for L4

Wrong thread for getting suggested combos. This thread is for the combos already tested to win in official tournaments.

If you need to get tips on viable parts for Bloody Longinus: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...Discussion

If Hasbro: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...Discussion

Now, to get back on topic, I wonder if there are already winning combos made for the newer Chouzetsu Kakusei Beys...