Beyblade Burst Avatars

http://imgur.com/a/aoQNy
I just collected every Beyblade burst Beasts from Beyterminal.
I will just move this to the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum since they mostly only appear there. I had seen and saved a few similar pictures, but seeing them all together is interesting, I appreciate it.

Odin is cool while Chaos is a weird alien and Xcalibur is ridiculous hah.
Woah! That Odin with a crack in the helmet looks amazing!!!
βaldur looks sick, too! Those arts are beautiful! Thanks, Marutii! I liked they changed the colors according to the Layer recolor! Grin
Odin clearly took a heavy blow to the head when it was banned from WBO tournaments...

Yggdrasil and Chaos baffle me. Definitely not what I was expecting for either of those honestly...

Good work Marutti!
Ring and Revolve are the two parts of J2 in the Beyterminal.
Wow the beast looks so cool
My favourites has to be Bladur's and Odin's
Thanks for the images @[marutti]
Well, to me most of them just look like a bunch of Bakugan creatures with way too much spikes and stuff...

Thanks for the pictures Marutti !
Thanks for sharing! Most of these are pretty cool (some are kinda meh), so it's weird they don't show them more.

Unfortunately, Deathscyther is really bad. Ouch. And of course none of them touch the Bakuten Shoot monster designs ...
Yggdrasil is weird, but OK. Chaos is super weird, so is Baldur, Evileye, and Amaterios. Thank you for sharing this! Could you update when a new layer comes out though? (Fenrir, Behemoth, Gaia)
Xcalibur is far and away the best one. It's perfect.
Chaos reminds me of the Moon legendary and Yggdrasil of Torterra from Pokemon.

Ragnarok looks by far the best in my opinion. owo But Xcalibur truly is a disappointment.
Yggdrasil is literally Torterra lol.
I think the designs are so much cooler than the old ones. Like Driger, for instance, is just a tiger. But the burst desings feel more like their own kind of monster. Except Xcalibur who for some reason is just sword lol.
What more could you have wanted from Xcalibur other than a giant sword? That's kind of its thing.

Quote:Like Driger, for instance, is just a tiger.

[Image: e8a4575969ab3de6c15a4baff2eaeed2.jpg]

Huh? This doesn't look that different from the Burst designs in terms of "cover it in metal armor."
Well, maybe they could've added a King like figure to wield the sword?
A sword itself is not really threatening to be blunt - even if its design is awesome. Just like a gun. It's no threat unless someone points it at you. owo
I can't imagine anything better than a Beyblade whose spirit is just a giant gun, either
Xcalibur is lit
(Aug. 25, 2016  1:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't imagine anything better than a Beyblade whose spirit is just a giant gun, either

[Image: znS0V2X.png]
ikr, Trygger was my favorite of the US team's bit beasts
(Aug. 25, 2016  2:20 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2016  1:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't imagine anything better than a Beyblade whose spirit is just a giant gun, either

[Image: znS0V2X.png]
ikr, Trygger was my favorite of the US team's bit beasts

let it R.I.P
Thanks for the images, Marutti!

As many other people have said; Yggdrasil strikes me as Torterra, which I love <3 Odin looks cool with the crack in the helmet, Xcalibur is.. A sword, and the rest are cool. The mech (which was Chaos?) looks sick.
(Aug. 24, 2016  9:11 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Well, to me most of them just look like a bunch of Bakugan creatures with way too much spikes and stuff...

Thanks for the pictures Marutti !
YO ! Same here I really don't like that much stuff either. My favourite were the Plastics Gen one and would always be that only !
What have you guys done to my simile! D: Bless you

No one's gonna point out how fabulous pink Kerbeus looks?
Your pictures are so cool, Marutti!
I hope we could see more beasts in the future.
These beasts are awesome! Grin I really like how they look. Thank you marutti. Smile