Beyblade Burst Avatars

(Aug. 28, 2016  11:41 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: L2?

Not out yet.
Whoa! So cool! And I definitely agree with them looking like Bakugan creatures. Ah nostalgia..
Zeus looks so cool. I really like that they incorporated the metal balls into it´s beast. Smile
Wow Zeus looks like half machine half God *MIND BLOWN*
The design of Zillion Zeus' beast reminds me of a Raijin or Enel from One Piece.
However, I think the design of Zillion Zeus's beast is really bad.

At least worse than the Jupiter in MFB.

It is absolutely abnormal from what can we imagine to Zeus.

(Sep. 18, 2016  5:04 PM)azsas Wrote: However, I think the design of Zillion Zeus's beast is really bad.

At least worse than the Jupiter in MFB.

It is absolutely abnormal from what can we imagine to Zeus.

I personally think that the Beast of Zillion Zeus looks great because it combines the designs of Zeus, the bull Zeus transformed into, a raijin and the metal balls. In my opinion it´s very creative and unique. Smile
I really miss the more animalistic designs of the previous series. Oh well.
(Sep. 17, 2016  2:26 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: EbbI43i.jpg]
Zillion Zeus

Looks like SOMEONE skipped arm day
Blue / Silver S2 is so damn cool (not as cool as Red imo but still amazing looking)

Next to Evileye, S2 is one of the coolest looking beasts I've seen.
Personally I dont like any of them. They seem really weird and dont give me the Beyblade vibe. Im glad they are barely in the anime.
Here are the Quad Quetzalcoatl and Fang Fenrir beasts:

[Image: CvlV0zeUAAALycq.jpg]

[Image: CvlV09RUkAA1FMI.jpg]

From https://twitter.com/BBajirisuku1812/stat...37920?s=09
No joke, Fang Fenrir looks like Ware Garurumon.
Quad Quetzacoatl looks like a Flying Cibra or Ocbra to me and Fang Fenrir looks like a White artic wolf.

Thanks for the pictures Kai-V
(Oct. 25, 2016  10:31 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No joke, Fang Fenrir looks like Ware Garurumon.

You took the words out of my mouth.
WereGarurumon has piercings and a much cooler attitude though hah:
[Image: latest?cb=20090128171637]

Yo I just realised what was wrong or at least vastly different with those compared to Bakuten's Holy Beasts designs: the main Holy Beasts actually had pupils, making them something more than just mindless, stareless animals.
(Oct. 25, 2016  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo I just realised what was wrong or at least vastly different with those compared to Bakuten's Holy Beasts designs: the main Holy Beasts actually had pupils, making them something more than just mindless, stareless animals.

Oh man, I never really noticed until you pointed that out. Damn, it's amazing what little details like that can do to the reception of your design. Although, given people are wired to look at eyes first when looking at things, maybe that's not such a little detail Tongue_out
Wow. Fang Fenrir really looks like WereGarurumon. lol. Maybe they got inspiration from it. Tongue_out I really really love bi-pedal werewolves and werewolves in General. I think I now hove to get F2. xD Also I really like the design of Quad Quetzalcoatl and the Burst beasts in general. I think they are much better than the spirits in MFB. Smile
Phantom is my new favourite burst bey
Thanks for the pictures marutti
Phantom is weird but Behemoth and Ifrit (Ifrit especially ) look awesome. Behemoths beast almost looks nothing like the bey though.
Kudos marutti
I totally changed my mind here, haha. Psychic Phantom is looking super awesome! My new favorite beast by far!

But Fang Fenrir looks really nice, as well!