Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

(Apr. 06, 2020  12:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:00 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Well, these are my thoughts about the first releases.

This subjective discussion belongs in an existing Sparking product thread. I will move it.

Oh, ok i'm sorry for posting in a brand new thread.
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:11 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  11:55 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! When i talk about Wheel, i only refer to its shape. Of course its stamina is better than the Outer one. It's not a "perfect circle", it's kinda squared so (i believe) Outer still has better LAD.

Most drivers (non rubber too) are like that? I don't think so, Exceed needs to be launched very hard in order to be useful. That's a risk every single time somebody uses it. Sure, i've seen A LOT of drivers self overfinishing. Bearing, Atomic, and others no one would expect to go right out of the stadium but Exceed is completely different (again, from what i've seen).

They are like this. Of course stamina and defense drivers wouldn’t go out of stadium. Attack drivers always do that. Look at any fast or crazy driver in action,and of course you launch beys with attack drivers hard, so they have enough stamina and speed to race around.

Wait what do you mean "of course stamina and defense drivers wouldn't go out of stadium"? bblader/90 just gave you examples of non attack drivers self KOing, i.e. going out of the stadium.
(Apr. 07, 2020  2:13 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:11 PM)snoc Wrote: They are like this. Of course stamina and defense drivers wouldn’t go out of stadium. Attack drivers always do that. Look at any fast or crazy driver in action,and of course you launch beys with attack drivers hard, so they have enough stamina and speed to race around.

Wait what do you mean "of course stamina and defense drivers wouldn't go out of stadium"? bblader/90 just gave you examples of non attack drivers self KOing, i.e. going out of the stadium.

I meant how they said atomic and bearing, cause at least from when I’ve used them they never KO either way but since exceed can be considered a “crazy” attack driver it getting a self ringout is expected
Someone can tell me who are the singers of the anime opening plz?
(Apr. 07, 2020  1:27 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Someone can tell me who are the singers of the anime opening plz?

Wrong thread go to the BBSK anime/manga in there you will find your answer
Quick question, does Season 5 have a timeskip?
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Quick question, does Season 5 have a timeskip?

I'm not sure exactly how long the timeskip is this time around, I assume about 1 or 2 years at most, but every single season has a timeskip in order to explain how a new System was developed between seasons.
(Apr. 10, 2020  5:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Quick question, does Season 5 have a timeskip?

yep, it takes place one year after the end of GT
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:01 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:

yep, it takes place one year after the end of GT

damn, valts 15 time flies
What's the probability for a painted chassis?
(Jun. 06, 2020  3:27 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: What's the probability for a painted chassis?

I was told that the probability is 1/72 but no one knows the exact odds.
(Jun. 06, 2020  6:56 AM)Draco_Beast Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  3:27 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: What's the probability for a painted chassis?

I was told that the probability is 1/72 but no one knows the exact odds.

really, from what i've seen, it's fairly common for 2s at least