BeyDays Face Contest: Photography 4!

I have my photograph! But it is nature based! So I am holding off on posting it until close to the deadline, in case I manage to take a better one -
I was planning to hold out in case I got a better picture, but seeing as I completely forgot about this, I guess I'd better submit my entry before I forget again.
[insert cheesy title about a snake in its natural habitat here]
All of the entries are awesome! Lots of cool concepts this year. Can't believe there's only two days left, it seems like I posted my entry yesterday, even though it was May 23rd. I think I was the first one to enter Wink
(Jun. 10, 2014  2:35 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: This is my entry!

good one!

(Jun. 12, 2014  3:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I was planning to hold out in case I got a better picture, but seeing as I completely forgot about this, I guess I'd better submit my entry before I forget again.

EPIC

good luck to all now only 2 days left good luck you guys i wish you the best Grin
(Jun. 12, 2014  3:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I was planning to hold out in case I got a better picture, but seeing as I completely forgot about this, I guess I'd better submit my entry before I forget again.
Mang.....I thought i dis ish on lock down!

But nice photo!
Haha thanks guys! It was a little risky, considering how close the Reviser Orojya was to the water, but totally worth it.
King Midas' Golden Touch

Unfortunately I've been very busy with things other than Beyblade so it is hard for me to get on as much as I used to, but hopefully I can find the time to contribute every now and then.
*explosions* (Click to View)

EDIT: Oh, hey, welcome back, Meow! Great pic, I love the theme, and the hand in the background is a very nice touch.

EDIT#2: lol typo
SPF451. XD

Awesome entry. I think I've been kicked out of the finals with TSO, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), and Meow!'s entries. ;(
(Jun. 13, 2014  6:18 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: SPF415. XD

UGH.
I GOT THE JOKE.
I'm amazed (weird face guy). (Dunno how to type)
(Jun. 13, 2014  6:07 AM)Meow! Wrote:
King Midas' Golden Touch

Unfortunately I've been very busy with things other than Beyblade so it is hard for me to get on as much as I used to, but hopefully I can find the time to contribute every now and then.

hey Meow epic to see you here Grin why arnt you uploading any vids?
He says it in his post. He's busy.
This is probably a dumb question, and a last minute one, but are Light Wheels allowed? I need to balance something on a weak structure, and I don't think a plastic beyblade would work, so I'm just wondering.
(Jun. 13, 2014  6:42 PM)Du@l Wrote: This is probably a dumb question, and a last minute one, but are Light Wheels allowed? I need to balance something on a weak structure, and I don't think a plastic beyblade would work, so I'm just wondering.

It should be fine.
@ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) That photo looks amazing....like something off of the Koro Koro Beyblade Magazine. How did you take the photo with the fire and all?
Here's my photo.
Warning it's big.
(Jun. 13, 2014  6:15 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
*explosions* (Click to View)

I was absolutely blown away by your entry, Angry! This was my personal favourite entry posted here. Smile

Great entry, Meow! I'm glad to see you back! Hopefully you can contribute to this forum once again, if you're able to find the time. Smile
King Midas' Golden Touch

I saw the thumbnail for this on Facebook and knew it was yours before I even clicked on it.

Looking forward to judging this contest!
King Midas' Golden Touch

Totally in love with your photo!

I might not be online tomorrow so here is my entry:

*insert cheesy caption about my love for Beyblades being timeless* hence the Tempo and heart shaped thing in the tree trunk.

Bonus:
Here's my entry. After trying out a couple of other ideas with Light Wheels and Gargole, I finally decided on this. My main inspiration for this picture was the Beatles song, which is also the title of the photo. Of course, mine isn't under the sea, but I have limitations. Unfortunately, this was done a bit haphazardly, as I was in a hurry and my shadow kept interfering. Anyway, enough of my rambling.

Octopus' Garden

(Jun. 13, 2014  10:39 PM)Meow! Wrote: How did you take the photo with the fire and all?

It was a little complicated, ha ha, so I'll try to keep it simple. I basically laid two stacks of black paper, two sheets in each, down on the reflective back of a fallout shelter sign, lit the papers on fire, set the Beyblade between them, and took pictures as the flames approached the Bey.

More details (and pictures) here: https://imgur.com/a/HbTvq

(Jun. 14, 2014  3:26 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: *insert cheesy caption about my love for Beyblades being timeless* hence the Tempo and heart shaped thing in the tree trunk.

I bet you cut that tree down just to take that picture. Serious It's very serene, though, which is nice.

(Jun. 14, 2014  4:44 AM)Du@l Wrote: Octopus' Garden

xD Love it.
(Jun. 14, 2014  8:19 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: My entry: "The Birth of Einstein"

i cannot see it
It works fine for me.
(Jun. 14, 2014  1:41 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  8:19 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: My entry: "The Birth of Einstein"

i cannot see it

That's strange.... I uploaded it on photobucket and just posted that [IMG] link... That has always worked perfectly...

Anyways, here's the direct link, I hope this works for you.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag63...3f1a51.jpg