BeyDays 2018, coming to an event near you!

Hey there World Bladers!

It's that time of year again, BeyDays is back! We've been working hard behind the scenes to make this year's BeyDays event packed with festivities for you to take part in!

It wouldn't be BeyDays without our Organised Play events! This year, we're delivering another high-action double weekend of events across the globe, with additional perks such as extra funding for raffle prizes, waived Credit limits, and the chance to get your own limited edition Bit of Days IX!

A blast from the past, our #BeySelfie social media campaign is back! You all loved it the first time, so we want to see more of your Beyblade creativity! From today until June 3rd, submit your entry for a chance to win fabulous prizes!

We're also unveiling some new official WBO products on our shop! From today, you'll be able to get your hands on new shirts and tote bags featuring the new artwork of Taka & Fumi that we revealed during our 9th Anniversary! Seize the opportunity to get these new products with an added up to 15% discount off everything until June 2nd as well! 

And in case you missed it, we recently announced some major rule changes for our Burst Format events! With the likes of Maximum Garuda, Garuda G3 and Spriggan Requiem now sitting on the banlist, how will this mix up how you pick your tournament combos?!

Our theme rewrite is also progressing steadily and, while we couldn't quite complete it for BeyDays as we had hoped, please look forward to seeing launch in the next couple of weeks! It's our most feature-complete theme yet, including new high-demand features such as Event Invitations and Profile Battle Histories! We hope you'll love this as much as we've loved working on it when it launches soon!

...you're still reading? What are you waiting for, go get stuck in already!

Check out this year's content!

Is this like a competition or is this a raffle thing?
Glad to Find New Delhi eligible for beydays
@[~Mana~] can I organise a tournament for beydays as well.

(May. 15, 2018  4:38 AM)Karthik rockzz Wrote: I need some powerful Beyblades
Sure get them, Join mY tournament Knight vs Nightmare as well https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Knight-...htmare-BST
(May. 15, 2018  3:39 AM)Cam77 Wrote: Is this like a competition or is this a raffle thing?

BeyDays is our yearly celebration of Beyblade! It consists of events held across two weekends (May 25-26, June 2-3) around the world. Participants in events on that weekend are automatically entered into the BeyLotto linked to from the opening post here.

And of course, there's also the #BeySelfie contest, the new shop products, sale, and previously announced rule updates also mentioned in the first post.
I don't think I'm going to be competitive cuz my ace Spriggan Requiem is now BANNED... My life is officially over... Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
(May. 15, 2018  5:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[~Mana~] can I organise a tournament for beydays as well.

Of course! Make sure to propose an event for one of our BeyDays weekends and we'll take a look at it!
I probably won't be able to go, but I still support it. (I live in New Jersey, so that sucks for me.)
(May. 15, 2018  8:44 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Amazing! I want someone to host for India

I m hosting already
Hi, im wondering if there is a BeyDay or any bey event in New York. Particularly on Long Island. Thanks.
Any in Australia?
Hi im new

Guys how do you get the bey logger app?
(May. 20, 2018  2:45 PM)Shadow cat Wrote: Hi im new

Guys how do you get the bey logger app?

Get an APK.
Google "Beyblade Burst App APK" or just go to the website.
hello everyone I'm new so when is the tormant coming to Texas?
this battle will be great and i need some powerful beyblades
Is Bey Days a tournament? If so, are there any in Switzerland or is it possible to host one of my own?
Looking forward to this great post! Smile
(Jun. 02, 2018  9:22 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Is Bey Days a tournament? If so, are there any in Switzerland or is it possible to host one of my own?
Looking forward to this great post! :)

BeyDays is an event that consists of tournaments. In order for a Switzerland tourney to happen a person must become an organizer there and host one.
(May. 15, 2018  4:38 AM)Karthik rockzz Wrote: I need some powerful Beyblades

Well me too
(May. 15, 2018  3:39 AM)Cam77 Wrote: Is this like a competition or is this a raffle thing?

hey cam i dont have a up to date bey blade but i want to battle u in a paper beyblade battle of course house rules but reply back if your interested
(Jun. 05, 2018  9:08 PM)sovereign.julzz Wrote:

hey cam i dont have a up to date bey blade but i want to battle u in a paper beyblade battle of course house rules but reply back if your interested

I have no idea what your talking about. Maybe if I understand I could be interested. And why do you want to “battle” me?
because im a proud person of beyblading but im still a newb and u seem like a average opponent and i want to battle u to see if u can teach me anything
(Jun. 06, 2018  12:29 AM)sovereign.julzz Wrote: because im a proud person of beyblading but im still a newb and u seem like a average opponent and i want to battle u to see if u can teach me anything

You say “battle me” but in what way can we battle? And why do you want me to “teach you” were probably thousands of miles away so I can’t battle you or really teach you