BeyDays 2018: Events, BeyLotto, Metal God Bit and more!

(May. 22, 2018  3:25 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: listen ik this isn’t the right place and i haven’t been on in a while but i’m still really upset that @[Tri] hasn’t shipped my prize from the scavenger hunt a while back. is there anything u guys can do

what was the prize?
(May. 22, 2018  3:53 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  3:25 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: listen ik this isn’t the right place and i haven’t been on in a while but i’m still really upset that @[Tri] hasn’t shipped my prize from the scavenger hunt a while back. is there anything u guys can do

what was the prize?

Tri's entire MFB collection

I think your best bet is to PM one of the committee members directly and see if there's some process to be worked out.
I am in as well my bro would be so happy on his birthday!

Hey @[Jimmyjazz39], so sorry to hear that ... I know I told you I messaged him a while back, but I never heard from him. At this point we'll have to deal with his failure to send the prize internally, but to make up for it  since you've been waiting so long we will see what we can offer in terms of a replacement prize for you. I might not get back to you until after BeyDays, but I'll PM you soon once we've determined what we can offer.
(May. 23, 2018  7:13 PM)Kei Wrote:

Hey @[Jimmyjazz39], so sorry to hear that ... I know I told you I messaged him a while back, but I never heard from him. At this point we'll have to deal with his failure to send the prize internally, but to make up for it  since you've been waiting so long we will see what we can offer in terms of a replacement prize for you. I might not get back to you until after BeyDays, but I'll PM you soon once we've determined what we can offer.
that’s fine. i’m sorry that i had to come off like this but i just haven’t heard from a committee member or tri in so long
How do I get bits and just what are they?
I am in on this! I'm gonna take some good pics!
I'm in I guess.Good luck to everyone .Best wishes to the WBO-May the force be with you!!☺???
I'm getting spriggan requiem in 1-2 weeks along with a sword launcher. I bought it for $10.99 on ebay $$$$!!!
(Jun. 01, 2018  10:44 AM)KGSCKid Wrote: I'm getting spriggan requiem in 1-2 weeks along with a sword launcher. I bought it for $10.99 on ebay $$$$!!!

Sorry to Inform you, but you are SCAMMED. If you bought sword only, you're safe
wait a month for paypal guarantee if you bought both for 10.99 dollars

(Jun. 01, 2018  10:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  10:44 AM)KGSCKid Wrote: I'm getting spriggan requiem in 1-2 weeks along with a sword launcher. I bought it for $10.99 on ebay $$$$!!!

Sorry to Inform you, but you are SCAMMED. If you bought sword only, you're safe
my friend got both on ebay for only $2.80 and they came tho.   ????
apparently spriggan requiem is banned in tournaments :(

Any tournaments near Brissie (Brisbane) soon?
I'm also looking for 1 more team member. If you want to join my team it is most convenient if you live somewhere near KG (Kelvin grove).
(Jun. 01, 2018  9:42 PM)KGSCKid Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  10:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Sorry to Inform you, but you are SCAMMED. If you bought sword only, you're safe

I'm also looking for 1 more team member. If you want to join my team it is most convenient if you live somewhere near KG (Kelvin grove).

They are most likely fake. I've put an order through as well. When they arrive I'll post pics to show real vs fake differences.
If they actually arrive.
(Jun. 01, 2018  9:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  9:42 PM)KGSCKid Wrote:

They are most likely fake. I've put an order through as well. When they arrive I'll post pics to show real vs fake differences.
If they actually arrive.
thx guy/guyette i will appreciate that
(Jun. 05, 2018  9:09 AM)KGSCKid Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  9:56 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: They are most likely fake. I've put an order through as well. When they arrive I'll post pics to show real vs fake differences.
If they actually arrive.
thx guy/guyette i will appreciate that

I'm a guy Joyful_3
(Jun. 05, 2018  10:00 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2018  9:09 AM)KGSCKid Wrote: thx guy/guyette i will appreciate that

I'm a guy Joyful_3

ok nice to know
When will there ever be a event in australia?
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:38 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: When will there ever be a event in australia?

Yes, there will be. Within 4 weeks Joyful_3
Also, this is not the thread to post such a question. *angry face Wink
(Jun. 09, 2018  7:18 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:38 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: When will there ever be a event in australia?

Yes, there will be. Within 4 weeks ^_^
Also, this is not the thread to post such a question. *angry face ;)

@[OldSchool™] who will be hosting the event? will it be us?
(Jun. 11, 2018  7:30 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Are tge results up yet?

Not yet. We have to wait for the results for all tournaments during BeyDays to be submitted, and then we need to compile everything and do the draw.