BeyDays 2016: Events, #BeySelfie contest, and big prizes in the BeyLotto!

(May. 21, 2016  4:04 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: time to plan the bey selfie lol and hopefully we will get a tournament in Atlanta

We're trying to get one in Augusta. Pm me!
Also do you need a bey passport to get better prizes
(May. 21, 2016  3:39 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Also do you need a bey passport to get better prizes

The Grand Prize is indeed reserved to Passport Holders, so only the first person with a valid Blader Passport to come out in the randomized list of winners will be able to get it.
(May. 21, 2016  6:53 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Can the post be directly to WBO instagram account or does it have to be public.

It has to be public.
Since there is NO. Tournaments in Buffalo so I created one it is 4:00 at Shoshone park. You must have 3 beys and 3 partners the date is May 30 2016
(May. 22, 2016  8:07 PM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: Since there is NO. Tournaments in Buffalo so I created one it is 4:00 at Shoshone park. You must have 3 beys and 3 partners the date is May 30 2016

All tournaments must be WBO approved, and I do not see that yours is. You have to follow the guidelines for what is necessary for hosting a tournament (atleast 7 participants, atleast 1 legal stadium for the format, etc). It also has to be a WBO format. Please submit a tournament proposal next time and read the PDF which can be found here. Smile
Alright, I posted my photo on Instagram. I hope I did everything right, I just downloaded the app and sent the picture to the WBO profile. Good luck to everyone!
(May. 22, 2016  10:30 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Alright, I posted my photo on Instagram. I hope I did everything right, I just downloaded the app and sent the picture to the WBO profile. Good luck to everyone!

Hey, you have to post the image on your own account with the hashtags #BeySelfie and #WorldBeyblade; sending it to us as a private message won't enter you into the contest.
I think I fixed it.

And I was wondering if you will still get points if I take a video of the side event to a tournament instead of the main event? I can't tape the main event because I use my phone for the brackets.
As we near the start of BeyDays 2016, it's worth remembering how it all started. I had totally forgotten that the first BeyDay (singular!) announcement was also when Kai-V joined the committee. And now she's leading the charge! Thanks for all your hard work, Kai-V!
(May. 25, 2016  3:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As we near the start of BeyDays 2016, it's worth remembering how it all started. I had totally forgotten that the first BeyDay (singular!) announcement was also when Kai-V joined the committee. And now she's leading the charge! Thanks for all your hard work, Kai-V!

Wow, this is amazing. It was that same promo video for the first BeyDay that got me into the WBO after seeing in on youtube a couple of years later. Because of that video I got to know of this website together with the existence of the string launcher (and Takara Tomy of course) by googling the "Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter Set"!!! In other words, if it weren't for that video, I'd probably have quitted beyblade already.

P.S. : download link for beydaypromo.mov is still working Smile
Haha, I wish I had thought of bringing that back this year, but I totally forgot about it! Maybe next year, or for a promotion during the Burst launch Smile
Wow! This is so awesome!. Sadly won't be able to make it to a tournament since I'm out stationed.
But, Best wishes for the WBO's future and thanks to everyone in the committee , hope WBK stays till 20 more years, along with the Beyblade anime and manga of course.!
Can we get beybrad to sign the golden Excalibur? Aha
One more week until the Maryland event, this is exciting. Grin
(May. 30, 2016  12:56 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Can we get beybrad to sign the golden Excalibur? Aha

Maybe Bey Brad could carve his name into Xtreme like one of those people at the mall do with a grain of rice Wink
man, i wish i could go! unfortunately the closest one to here is new york, so i won't be able to go. I wish all those attending good luck!
I like how you guys keep your fire burning. Best of luck to everyone!
(May. 30, 2016  1:35 AM)ForZ Wrote:
(May. 30, 2016  12:56 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Can we get beybrad to sign the golden Excalibur? Aha

Maybe Bey Brad could carve his name into Xtreme like one of those people at the mall do with a grain of rice Wink
ahaha that would be cool
(May. 30, 2016  1:35 AM)ForZ Wrote:

You guys are hilarious. Hahaha
Don't you guys know that in order to be a Moderator, it's a requirement to be able to scratch your signature into an opponent's beyblade mid battle!?
(May. 31, 2016  5:49 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Don't you guys know that in order to be a Moderator, it's a requirement to be able to scratch your signature into an opponent's beyblade mid battle!?

who leaked these secrets
Look at some of the used beys of your opponent's in the selling threads. Some of you guys are real photographers to show such detail.

((pssst! you didn't hear any of this from me.))
(May. 31, 2016  5:49 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Don't you guys know that in order to be a Moderator, it's a requirement to be able to scratch your signature into an opponent's beyblade mid battle!?

So that's why Mitsu is moderator, he scratched this signature into my profile. haha

when your joke is so bad you need to add a "haha" at the end Pinching_eyes_2
Officially in the selfie contest, now I can say I've taken one. Ever.