BeyDays 2015 BeyLotto - Passport Holders entry period ends June 6th!

Calling out all the Passport Holders who want to win some brand new Beyblade Burst items right when they're released, AKA everyone!!

It's time to formally submit your entry for the BeyDays 2015 BeyLotto, whether you were able to participate in a BeyDays tournament or not! Simply reply to this topic to let us know that you want to enter this special giveaway.

And don't worry; if you don't have a Blader Passport at the moment, you can purchase one online via our Passport page anytime for $10 US, but before June 6th 2015, 23:59:59 PM EST if you want to be eligible for the BeyLotto! Hurry up, because we'll only count valid entries accompanied by a Passport Face before that time!

As a reminder, there were four ways to get entries in the BeyDays BeyLotto this year:
  • play in a BeyDays tournament;
  • have a valid Blader Passport and enter the BeyLotto;
  • submit event footage for BeyChannel from one of the BeyDays tournaments;
  • post a BeyDays event report.

If your name is in the following list, then your participation in a BeyDays tournament has been validated and you could have a bonus entry if you have a Blader Passport and that you post in this topic! It's not a be-all and end-all deal, unlike previous years!

1. Leone19
2. The Sponge
3. LMAO
4. gs6sigma@gmail.com
5. Primus
6. originalzankye
7. Leone7
8. UltimateOrion
9. ~Thunder~
10. DJ ALPHA
11. Kai-V
12. Cye Kinomiya
13. 1234beyblade
14. pyrus10000
15. Mitsu
16. Dark_Mousy
17. geetster99
18. Stormscorpio1
19. Suntailhawk
20. OntheDL
21. Wombat
22. Kei
23. The Boss
24. JesseObre
25. Hato.
26. Blasterjoker01
27. SeanSingh@yahoo.com
28. Kai-V
29. Kei
30. Cye Kinomiya
31. Dark_Mousy
32. Wombat
33. Mitsu
34. gs6sigma@gmail.com (MB Brandon)
35. 1234beyblade
36. Stormscorpio1
37. geetster99
38. OntheDL
39. Leone7
40. loyd87
41. CriCriCapricorn
42. MissingNo.
43. TheGalaxyKing
44. Dobby
45. DJ ALPHA
46. SilverFang13666
47. Ultra
48. Blitz
49. Manicben
50. _Avenger_
51. _BlueWolfFang_
52. xHB_SAUCEx
53. AtomicCasanova

Those usernames are in no specific order, don't worry, and we're still waiting after the London participant list!

And here is the list of prizes:

• 1st Place - 1 Beyblade Burst DX Starter!
  • 2nd Place - 1 Beyblade Burst Starter!
  • 3rd Place - 1 Beyblade Burst Starter!
  • 4th Place - 1 Beyblade Burst Booster!
  • 5th Place - 1 Beyblade Burst Booster!

We're also giving off all the Metal Fight Beyblade Face Boosters to the 6th to 25th Place winners to celebrate what's gone by and brought us all together these past 5+ years! They'll have a choice of:

So that's 25 possible winners!

Good luck to everyone! Once the deadline has come and gone, the next thing you'll hear from us is... the results!
Enter me, please!

Also, for the report, do we post it in this thread or make a new thread for it?
(Jun. 01, 2015  2:18 AM)LMAO Wrote: Enter me, please!

Ah, unless I am looking over something, you do not seem to have the Passport Face at the moment. Did you purchase one in the last few months ? If not, you will need to renew it otherwise I have to erase your post.

Probably post it in the thread for the BeyDays tournament you participated in (so Toronto's, in your case).
Im here bruh! I purchased mine at the last NC tournment, but haven;t received the face yet
Enter me in too!

EDIT: As long as you guys purchased it, which you did, Defstamina and LMAO, you should be good. Smile
(Jun. 01, 2015  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2015  2:18 AM)LMAO Wrote: Enter me, please!

Ah, unless I am looking over something, you do not seem to have the Passport Face at the moment. Did you purchase one in the last few months ? If not, you will need to renew it otherwise I have to erase your post.

Probably post it in the thread for the BeyDays tournament you participated in (so Toronto's, in your case).

Yeah, I payed for it, Kei probably forgot to award it haha.

Alright, thanks, I will do that soon!
(Jun. 01, 2015  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, unless I am looking over something, you do not seem to have the Passport Face at the moment. Did you purchase one in the last few months ? If not, you will need to renew it otherwise I have to erase your post.

He has one. Just forgot to grant it to him.
enter me
Well, I've said it before, but I guess I'd better said it again: enter me, please! Great to see that I have a chance this year, despite being unable to attend a BeyDays tournament.
Just bought a passport with paypal Grin
Enter me please!
Enter me, please.
Enter me please! I bought a passport at the NC qualifier.

EDIT: Oh nvm it shows up. My name is on the list twice, is that intentional?
(Jun. 01, 2015  3:31 AM)Wombat Wrote: Enter me please! I bought a passport at the NC qualifier.

EDIT: Oh nvm it shows up. My name is on the list twice, is that intentional?

Absolutely, you participated in two BeyDays events since BeyDays are a weekend.
Enter me
enter me too Grin
enter me please
Im in... Hopefully the london list get sent in soon I won the thing!
Well PayPal said my passport got renewed a few months back so I think I'm eligible for this in the passport department. Enter me in please.
They see me rolling, they hating, they see me entering, they see me winning, they jealin
Enter me please! I just bought a passport with Paypal but I'm new to WBO. How do I prove I bought one?
(Jun. 01, 2015  5:45 PM)Ballistic Wrote: Enter me please! I just bought a passport with Paypal but I'm new to WBO. How do I prove I bought one?

I just gave the Passport Face to you; I automatically receive a notification when someone purchases it via the Passport page. So, you are good and entered, thank you !