BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

From April 2nd to April 10th, you will gain 1.5 times the points from launching and BeyCode scans, to commemorate the launch of Victory Valkyrie.B.V.

I also cannot believe that TAKARA-TOMY does not mention BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2 at all in their latest email newsletter...
(Mar. 12, 2016  9:05 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: Later this year burst will be released in the U.S. and mostlikely there will be a beylogger site with the international release

We have nothing to confirm that. the Korean release has no Beylogger so its hard to say that Internationnal release will have it.
(Mar. 29, 2016  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From April 2nd to April 10th, you will gain 1.5 times the points from launching and BeyCode scans, to commemorate the launch of Victory Valkyrie.B.V.

I also cannot believe that TAKARA-TOMY does not mention BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2 at all in their latest email newsletter...

Thanks.

I just got a black burst stadium and 2 amaterios. Ill scan their codes later then
On the app right now there seems to be a glitch in the garage when you click on a part they all come up as Amaterios Aero Assault
(Mar. 31, 2016  3:56 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From April 2nd to April 10th, you will gain 1.5 times the points from launching and BeyCode scans, to commemorate the launch of Victory Valkyrie.B.V.

Thanks.

I just got a black burst stadium and 2 amaterios. Ill scan their codes later then

@[ashton pinto]. There was any code in amaterios?
(Apr. 05, 2016  1:11 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2016  3:56 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Thanks.

@[ashton pinto]. There was any code in amaterios?
Yes a card with a QR Code do comes With Amaterios.
The code is only worth a pathetic 300 points though. At least you get an amaterios in your bey garage haha.
[Image: 2r5xahg.jpg]

What does this mean? It can't be points as I only got 900 out of it.
Hahah quite a bug. It just says that you got points for the Spriggan Heavy Defense Booster, that is it.
(Apr. 10, 2016  11:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah quite a bug. It just says that you got points for the Spriggan Heavy Defense Booster, that is it.

But this ones K2LP.
Ah, so it says Spriggan Heavy Defense but you had actually scanned Kaiser Kerbeus' QR code? Of course that would bug hah.
Just take the points, Jinbee. Look at all those tries at Amaterios Cool

Seriously though, did you collect them yet? Very funny glitch, haha.
Unfortunately, my phone CRASHED when I tried accepting it so I never got them Unhappy
Obviously you would not have gotten all of those, that is a bugged number. You never need to accept points: the moment they get shown to you, they are already added to your account.
(Apr. 11, 2016  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously you would not have gotten all of those, that is a bugged number. You never need to accept points: the moment they get shown to you, they are already added to your account.

Thanks Kai-V, yeah that's honestly a relief, if it was real, I'd not be able to get sleep.
From April 16th to May 8th, there is a new campaign where the points gotten for scanning a Booster's QR code are doubled, to try to encourage customization.
Can I assume that the app is down given that I can't open it on either my iPad or iPhone?

Edit: Additionally, is there a way for me to register my purchases on the desktop site?
What does Kai V mean by: "touch the appropriate winner or loser button on the beylogger"? There is only one button. Could someone explain? This would be greatly apriciated.
Ah, actually the button is used to add friends to your account. Only champions receive points in Japan's WBBA tournaments, we do not have access to that feature. If I wrote that in the first post I will go correct that immediately.
Ok thanks. Too bad you can't actually get points from winnng home battles. Thanks for replying so fast. Really appreciate it. I am new here, I just made an account an hour ago so this is a good first expireince with the Wbo. Have a good day and keep bladeing.
No problem, we try to reply as quickly as possible to anything here hah.

The first post was made when we initially assumed that the BeyLogger was similar to the BeyPointer from Metal Fight Beyblade. If you think about it, besides cases of cheating, it would have been really great for people to get points when battling, but now you just get launch strength and launch quantity points. All in all though, the World Beyblade Organization's rankings are probably the best.
How does the Wbo ranking system work, or can you tell me where to go on the website to find out?
Basically you can see more about it by clicking on the "Rankings" link below the site banner, but we take results from approved tournaments and process them through the Beypoint System. That system calculates how many Beypoints you lose or gain depending on who your opponent is and what rank each of you had at the beginning of the battle. Therefore, you get more points for defeating a highly ranked Blader, and lesser and lesser points for beating mediocre Bladers, which helps preventing abuse.
Ok thanks. So it's all tournament related.
[Image: 2uqm2qq.jpg] I just got a phone and I installed the burst app but when I plugged in my beylauncher I got this message and no matter what I do I get an error code. I'm using the android version of the app and I never got this message on my old iPod can someone explain what it says please?