BeyBlade AMV Tournament [Sign up Complete]

I'm setting up a tournament for BeyBlade AMVs. Time to find out who is the best AMV'r here! Each round will consist of every participant "battling" another participant. To enter you must have a youtube account and must be WBO member. Make sure you say your channel and post on your channel saying "WBO AMV Tournament" so I can confirm it is yours. Each battle will have a different battle and each player gets two weeks to make and send in their entries. For example the first might be: "Ginka vs Damian"(It isn't). Good Luck.

Participants: (Click to View)
Entrys Due September 15th
The Theme is
Blader Dj vs American Dj
Pm them to me.
Ok. Since no one is entering I'm giving until August 31st for people to join.
I would like to enter please.
I'll enter. But I think we need to clarify rules, otherwise, management will be a complete disaster.
There should be two weeks given to each contestant. This will give enough time for each players to make the AMV
Can I enter?
Can we enter AMV's made before the announcement?
I don't know what you mean?

@IFritDelux
Yeah, you can enter.
I made a Beyblade AMV earliar in the year, can I enter that?
If it fits in with the theme. And it can't be up on YouTube already.
I want to enter but, I don't think I have enough time..
This looks intresting hope it go'es well.
OK. I'll join Smile

You might as well extend the dealine because there is only 4 members signed up...
Enter me in! I'm pretty much ready for this...Grin...And I would also like to add my opinion in this...Let the first round be a general one(ie no theme included in the battle)....So that the AMV maker can show what he's/she's got....This is just my opinion though...It would be good if you considered doing it....Grin
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:50 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Enter me in! I'm pretty much ready for this...Grin...And I would also like to add my opinion in this...Let the first round be a general one(ie no theme included in the battle)....So that the AMV maker can show what he's got....This is just my opinion though...It would be good if you considered doing it....Grin
Or she. Gasp
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:53 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:50 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Enter me in! I'm pretty much ready for this...Grin...And I would also like to add my opinion in this...Let the first round be a general one(ie no theme included in the battle)....So that the AMV maker can show what he's/she's got....This is just my opinion though...It would be good if you considered doing it....Grin
Or she. Gasp

Oh sorry my bad...Tongue_out
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:50 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Enter me in! I'm pretty much ready for this...Grin...And I would also like to add my opinion in this...Let the first round be a general one(ie no theme included in the battle)....So that the AMV maker can show what he's/she's got....This is just my opinion though...It would be good if you considered doing it....Grin
Yeah, I agree with Dragoonrocks on this one

Yeah, okay then. The first topic is what ever you want.
(Aug. 25, 2011  7:09 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Yeah, okay then. The first topic is what ever you want.

I would also like to know when we should submit our first video....And is the first round going to be a "vs"(one on one) match up?More details regarding the tournament would be appreciated...Grin
Maybe it would make more sense to restrict music genre instead of battles scenes. If you say "okay, ____vs _____" then essentially, all of our videos would be the same battle.
i will enter

Edit:nvm
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Maybe it would make more sense to restrict music genre instead of battles scenes. If you say "okay, ____vs _____" then essentially, all of our videos would be the same battle.

I second that...Great idea!...

(Aug. 26, 2011  5:11 AM)blackdranzer671 Wrote: I will enter although seems a little unfair cuz idk lots of people know me on youtube as in BlackDranzer671

I really don't get the point you are making...and I don't think its "unfair" even a little bit, since it would be the people over here who are judging and not your "fans on youtube"...