BeyBlade AMV Tournament [Sign up Complete]

(Sep. 03, 2011  7:38 PM)Aura Wrote: Ok. That is a good idea. How should I choose it? Maybe I should state my opinion.

How about all of us, make an entry and you put all three of our entries in the Wild Card round, the person that wins out of the three of us, wins?
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:16 AM)Aura Wrote: Or you could read the post above yours.

You should PM blackdranzer about this...And moreover please update the details and the matchups and when the entry should be submitted..
(Sep. 03, 2011  7:38 PM)Aura Wrote: Ok. That is a good idea. How should I choose it? Maybe I should state my opinion.

Battle 1 Me vs Futumos
I won.

Futumos' entry:

As he said in his description, he was prepared to lose due to the lack of time. The AMV itself was ok. The Music Sync was good. But he could have made it a bit longer and added a bit more scenes. Overall, it was good quality and a good idea so I have to give him 8/10.

Battle 2 - BlackDranzer671 vs Dragoonrocks
Dragoonrocks won.

BlackDranzer671's Entry:

Its a very flashy video and can be hard to watch. It can also be hard to understand whats going on. But other than that, its a very good video. Thats why I'm giving it 8/10.

Battle 3 - Coasters "R" Us vs Ultimate Kcpj
Coasters "R" Us won.

Ultimate Kcpj's entry:

First off, it had no sound. So I didn't bother watching the whole thing. Crying I have to give it 4/10 for the effort.

The Person through as the Wild Card is *Drumroll*...
BlackDranzer671!

You have to send your entry to me the same as the other two and me.

so this means im bakc in or liek wat i get another chance?
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:11 PM)Aura Wrote: Yep. You're the wild card.

Awesome i has another chance
hey i dont have time to make the amv so imma give up i say either let coaters rus win by defeault or let someone else take my place...
(Sep. 10, 2011  2:33 AM)blackdranzer671 Wrote: hey i dont have time to make the amv so imma give up i say either let coaters rus win by defeault or let someone else take my place...

I'll take his place Smile I did get 2nd place in the wildcard match after all...
I'm actually going to have to do the same as BD671 and withdraw from this. I will not have any time anymore to make AMVs, simple as that. Just let DragoonRocks vs Aura be the finals. Good luck, even if they replace us.
(Sep. 11, 2011  6:26 AM)daaniboy Wrote: im in guysi already made a amv

Bro your too late for the amv tournament
Wow the situation seems to be pretty bad! I feel sorry for you guys! I haven't started making my amv yet! Hope I finish it! And good luck to you Aura!
So I have sent in my entry to you via PM, Aura...Hm hope it's good enough!
if you dont mind, could you kindly give me credit for the userbars?
(Sep. 14, 2011  5:11 PM)Aura Wrote: Oh yeah. Sorry, They were made by Izuma Inzori!

Fixed Smile
Wow thanks guys..The userbar is awesome..I'm feeling pretty good! Smile
well can;'t wait for the next one hoenstly if all rounds where free style then i would so go for it
who im going agianst and wheres the next beyblade battles
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:03 AM)lord of the bey Wrote: who im going agianst and wheres the next beyblade battles

This obviously got abandoned, so there is no tournament happening anymore ... Nobody else should be posting in this topic.