BeyBlade AMV Tournament [Sign up Complete]

Can we do AMVBB's? i just got back from holidays and i am wondering if we are allowed to.
can i enter?
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:37 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: No, just AMVs.

If it's just AMV's then i can't enter, sorry, i hate doing AMV's compared to AMVBB's, i thought they were both allowed lol

(Aug. 29, 2011  11:27 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:

If it's just AMV's then i can't enter, sorry, i hate doing AMV's compared to AMVBB's, i thought they were both allowed lol
I can take his place, if you'd like. I'd love to try this Grin
I'm fine if I can't, though ^^
can i enter still?
No,but after this one like BurnBlader said,you can enter the next one.
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:35 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: No,but after this one like BurnBlader said,you can enter the next one.

when is it?
When this tournament ends,and when BurnBlader decides too.You should PM him.
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:40 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: When this tournament ends,and when BurnBlader decides too.You should PM him.

ok thanks will do
I hope the next tournament isn't just Beyblade AMV's. It'll be cool if it was mixed.
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:59 AM)KidTala Wrote: I hope the next tournament isn't just Beyblade AMV's. It'll be cool if it was mixed.

It's just Beyblade Amv's....No other anime included...

Wow IFritDelux is backing out! We really need a substitute! I vote for Coaster...I know him well and he's good at making Amv's...He's really interested in this tournament too...
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:30 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:27 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:

I can take his place, if you'd like. I'd love to try this Grin
I'm fine if I can't, though ^^

Sure, ok. You seemed to want to join the most.

burnblader: Yeah i did... but i am terrible at AMV's and i thought we could've used both methods lol
MAybe you should hold an AMVBB tournament? If you don't want to, I will when I'm finished with this one.
(Aug. 30, 2011  10:17 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: MAybe you should hold an AMVBB tournament? If you don't want to, I will when I'm finished with this one.

That'd be awesome but I would be no good at keeping track of it, you would be the better person for the job Grin
I am in the process of uploading them, and I feel I did alright for having just a little bit over 48 hours to complete my entry (late sign ups are late).
I hope I do well ^^
And, luckily, it is August 31st. YES, MADE THE DEADLINE! DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Ahh damn, im a lil too late to enter this hhaha, just saw this right now... i will try to enter in the next one Grin
Since I didn't receive all entrys, I have to change the matchups.
Ok, the three people into the final are Me, DragoonRocks and Coasters "R" Us. This time the battle has a theme. The theme is Blader Dj vs American Dj. You have untill September 10. But if you want to find out who wins sooner, send it in sooner! Remember, it can't already be on YouTube.
(Sep. 03, 2011  9:46 AM)Aura Wrote: Ok, the three people into the final are Me, DragoonRocks and Coasters "R" Us. This time the battle has a theme. The theme is Blader Dj vs American Dj. You have untill September 10. But if you want to find out who wins sooner, send it in sooner! Remember, it can't already be on YouTube.

So the song can be anything of our choice?
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:25 PM)Aura Wrote: Yeah.

If it's the finals, there is only supposed to be 2 competitors. What if there was 1 wild card round, so then the person that would get back in, would be the 4th competitor, in the Semi-Finals?
Ok. That is a good idea. How should I choose it? Maybe I should state my opinion.

Battle 1 Me vs Futumos
I won.

Futumos' entry:

As he said in his description, he was prepared to lose due to the lack of time. The AMV itself was ok. The Music Sync was good. But he could have made it a bit longer and added a bit more scenes. Overall, it was good quality and a good idea so I have to give him 8/10.

Battle 2 - BlackDranzer671 vs Dragoonrocks
Dragoonrocks won.

BlackDranzer671's Entry:

Its a very flashy video and can be hard to watch. It can also be hard to understand whats going on. But other than that, its a very good video. Thats why I'm giving it 8/10.

Battle 3 - Coasters "R" Us vs Ultimate Kcpj
Coasters "R" Us won.

Ultimate Kcpj's entry:

First off, it had no sound. So I didn't bother watching the whole thing. Crying I have to give it 4/10 for the effort.

The Person through as the Wild Card is *Drumroll*...
BlackDranzer671!

You have to send your entry to me the same as the other two and me.