Bey-Bash! Begining of winter

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Mumbai bladers you ready for another tournament, as this time its gonna be Bey-Bash!!. What better way to start the winter season!!Grin

Venue: It will be on the same place as usual, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Boivali East.

Date and Time: 24th November 2012. The event will also start at 3:30 or maybe later as I'll be taking time due to my classes, but ashton will start the tourney if any problem occurs. So, make sure to reach the venue by 3p.m. to avoid any delays and if you guys wanna practice a bit before the tourney.

Format: This time it will be only a regular MFB tourney. Due to the absence of our Zero-G stadium

Fees: The one time entry fee is $5 and $10 for passport. The price for passport according to current rate is approximately INR 560. Its always better to purchase passports as they give you lots of benefits, gets you a cool face, gives access to monthly giveaways and lastly saves your money too. To purchase a blader's passport, you have to give the money to the host on the day of the tournament.

Prizes: To be decided

Stuff you should know before coming:
1. Make sure you have read all the rules and regulations properly to avoid any type of confusion
2. Make sure all your bey's parts are legal. Any fake part will not be allowed to be used at the tourney.
3. Co-operate with the judges and the host. We dont want to turn it in to a mess again.
4.If you have any problem feel free to PM me

Judges: Me and Ashton will be judging the matches as we have two stadiums...

Confirmed participants:
adityamatha
ashton pinto
christophermk
Dayrider15
galaxy.pegasis
gameboysuperman
sharven12
zeneo

Unconfirmed
GalaxyHart
nik1392

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Nobody-we copyrighted it before the day of the tourney
Tongue_out
(Nov. 25, 2012  9:24 AM)N0body Wrote: Congrats everyone. Great work ashton, got your first gold face this time, no?
And also congrats zeneo for placing. Looks like the Phantom combo works quite well in the Mumbai meta after all.

EDIT: For a moment I thought it was one of the Indonesian events because of the title 'Bey Bash'

yes first gold face...
Congrats to all the winners!
(Nov. 25, 2012  10:04 AM)zeneo Wrote: Nobody-we copyrighted it before the day of the tourney
Tongue_out

Haha, BTW, it was missing a [City, Country] prefix, so it did make a difference from the Indonesian event threads.
Wow!! Totallyy different top 3 Great i guess this is the first time zeneo placed in the top 3 right? and ashton also got his first gold face but i am totally surprised about how zeneo was so quit for so long well ok i think i should learn from him next tourney i atend i will also stay silent.Well is there any event in some weeks then i can attend.

BTW i already apolojised to the people who i had teased on the tourney but again sorry.
pranav-it was hard for me to communicate cause i wasn't talking at all.
i used my phone's memo option,typed what i wanted to show them,and hence it went.
ashton,christopher and gameboysuperman know it better
i enjoyed the tournament, sohails cousin bro is cool, sad that he is small, so he cant win...
i wanna join other countries tourneys!