Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel)

true but Galaxy Pegasus has the best attack power of all
It depends on how Gingka wields Pegasus power
at first gingka could not control Galaxy Pegasus
Gingka couldn't control any of his pegasus not including Samurai. It takes time to master his bey
yeah especially big bang pegasus to
I mean Samurai Pegasus my guess he would take like 1 day to master him
Galaxy took 3 days for him to master
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:19 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: true but Galaxy Pegasus has the best attack power of all

This is actually right but also wrong at the same time. Galaxy has the most aggressive part, but is too light weight to be considered the best/strongest Pegasus. In conclusion, Galaxy is outclassed by it’s next evolutions due to light weight and out performed by storm Pegasus due to low late game stamina. Galaxy was meh for it’s time and I guess still is.
Lets take for example Galaxy Nova we all know that this is Gingka's strongest move. It was implied if he used Galaxy Nova against Nemesis not only would beaten him but obliterate his bey completely
storm pegasus is not as powerful. he is the weakest version of Pegasus. Having the least attack power. Galaxy Pegasus in real life knocked big bang pegasus out of the stadium. Even with it's light weight
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: storm pegasus is not as powerful. he is the weakest version of Pegasus. Having the least attack power. Galaxy Pegasus in real life knocked big bang pegasus out of the stadium. Even with it's light weight

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRjQ4lVwZxY Galaxy probably got lucky
I watch that already. and no there is no luck he is just better
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I watch that already. and no there is no luck he is just better

I did testing as well,

Galaxy Pegasus W105 r2f vs Big Bang Pegasus F : D

Galaxy Pegasus 10% (1 KO by momentum)

Big Bang Pegasus 90% (3 os, 6 ko)

The results aren’t in your favor

Galaxy Pegasus W105 r2f vs Storm Pegasus 105 rf
Storm Pegasus 80% (8 os)

Galaxy Pegasus 20% (2 ko)
ok storm pegasus is just a cheapscape and went into the center of the stadium
It just depends on how the battle plays out
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok storm pegasus is just a cheapscape and went into the center of the stadium

That doesn’t make sense if it has a rubber driver. Storm won it’s win fair and square.
he is part stamina to look it up
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:20 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: he is part stamina to look it up

rf is an attack type driver spwhile storm is more for stamina. RF makes aggressive movements and I myself did this testing and Storm made aggressive patterns
yeah but storm pegasus is also part stamina. it is true what you said. I did Cyber Pegasus vs storm Pegasus and cyber pegasus just barely won
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:31 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah but storm pegasus is also part stamina. it is true what you said. I did Cyber Pegasus vs storm Pegasus and cyber pegasus just barely won

Who did you launch first, how many rounds, who won how many rounds, what stadium did you use, what launchers did you use. This testing seems invalid
I went up to 10 rounds and launched cyber pegasus first
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I went up to 10 rounds and launched cyber pegasus first

Who won how many rounds? What stadium did you use
Cyber Pegasus won 10 and Storm Pegasus won 7
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Cyber Pegasus won 10 and Storm Pegasus won 7

You said you went up to 10 rounds, this is 17 rounds.
well I meant I went up to 10 points. there were 17 rounds but it was first to 10 points