World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) (/Thread-Best-evolution-of-Pegasus-Metal-Fusion-Shogun-Steel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 11, 2020

From the metal series of Pegasus evoultuion goes:

Storm Pegasus

Galaxy Pegasus

Big Bang Pegasus

Samurai Pegasus

My favorite version and my favorite beyblade of all time is Galaxy Pegasus. what do you think?

come on and join this thread

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 11, 2020

Storm, I love storm pegasis

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - EarthHelios - Dec. 11, 2020

Probally Samurai Pegasus

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - Ali Baba - Dec. 11, 2020

Storm is nostalgic, Galaxy was my first bey, Bigbang have awesome gimmicks, Samurai is OP in zero g stadium

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 11, 2020

Galaxy Pegasusis my favorite. He is like the strongest version of Pegasus

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - EarthHelios - Dec. 11, 2020

Big Bang Peagsus was actually the only Pegasus to shine a golden light out of all the Pegasus

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 11, 2020

Big Bang Pegasus was op and defeated diablo nemisis. But In real life Galaxy Pegasus knocked big bang out of the stadium and beat him like 5 to 2

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 11, 2020

Big Bang gimmick-wise, Samurai and Big Bang as well visual-wise, Storm and Galaxy nostalgia-wise.

Samurai Pegasus aint that bad. Just sucked he didnt battle more in Shogun Steel

Storm Pegasus in my opinion got defeated way to much

Say that to Galaxy's face

Galaxyis the best why?

The strongest has to be BigBang Pegasis

Galaxy is the best actually

I never said anything of the word "best" I said strongest

the strongest and best is Galaxy Pegasus. He took down my big bang pegasus in one hit.

Uh huh sure like thats true

yes it is. watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljVvIHYX_9U. copy and paste it into a url

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - Phantomflame - Dec. 11, 2020

the strongest out of them is bigbang pegasus but my favorite is galaxy pegasus its was my first beyblade

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - boogerman24 - Dec. 11, 2020

Realistically Big Bang is the best stock. But Samurai Pegasus can be made better if you get two of them and make Pegasus Pegasus W105R2F (This allows more weight without the finicky Final Drive in your way) Though it's recoil is "interesting."

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - 6Jupiter5 - Dec. 11, 2020

Storm is the strongest and that’s a fact

The bey with the strongest Galaxy Nova is Storm Pegasus

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - boogerman24 - Dec. 11, 2020

Anime would be Big Bang because it literally WENT INTO SPACE and smacked into Nemesis.

Samurai Pegasus is real good except in anime it only battled twice. I wished it battle more times.

RE: Best evolution of Pegasus (Metal Fusion-Shogun Steel) - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 12, 2020

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Samurai Pegasus is real good except in anime it only battled twice. I wished it battle more times.

Yeah, Samurai was underused. They probably did it so that people could guess the power of Samurai Pegasus.

Who knows, it might've been slightly more powerful than Big Bang since it was made from it.