Best beyblade villain

Poll: What is the best beyblade villain?

Douji
2.94%
Ryuga(formerly)
13.73%
Tobi(formerly)
1.96%
Zeo(formerly)
0.98%
Phi
20.59%
Gwyn(formerly)
2.94%
Arthur
4.90%
Red Eye (Formerly)
24.51%
Lean
9.80%
Rago
4.90%
Johannes
0%
Boris
4.90%
Tetsuya
0%
Norman
0.98%
Heartz
3.92%
Damian
0.98%
Tala
0%
The Dark bladers (formerly)
0%
Yu (formerly)
0.98%
Kyoya (formerly)
0.98%
Total: 100% 102 vote(s)
(Feb. 24, 2021  11:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  11:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: me too
my vota was acciental I tought I chose someone and ended up choosing someone else

Mhm I think I picked red eye I want to choose phi.

(Feb. 25, 2021  7:48 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Red Eye felt more like a villain than Phi. All Phi did was break beys while Red Eye was more mysterious which made people like him I guess lol.

Pretty much. Phi is cool and all (and it was actually entertaining to watch his theatrics at times), but he has nothing to identify with. We knew Red Eye for a lomger time, we knew what he was doing and why he was doing it, and that's part of what makes him the better villain for me.

My opinion of best beyblade villians:
1. Doji (MFB saga)
2. Phi (Burst Saga)
3. Red Eye (Burst Saga)
4. Rago (MFB Saga)
5. Brooklyn (OG Saga)
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  8:36 PM)SynthesisZane Wrote: It hurts me to see that Phi got more votes than Ryuga, I don't want to appear like a gatekeeper but damn anyone who voted Phi over Ryuga most likely haven't watched Metal Saga/Recency bias. I respect y'all opinion but god damn.
some peeps here are kids and only watched burst
and some kids dont even know there are other beyblade series like MFB and Bakuten shoot
thats why I say burst is more popular than the others more people like burst than MFB and classic
(mfb fans and new fans like burst while only mfb fans like mfb)

Well statistically wise that isn't the case. Obviously people will ride Burst more right now cause of recency bias but Metal Saga is STILL inarguably the most popular Beyblade series, it is literally what propelled the popularity of the franchise TO THE TOP. Although tbh the community has always been divided between those who like OG, Metal and Burst, and the older gen is kinda hostile towards the new beyblade series (og fans has always been close-minded with "changes" while MFB fans tends to chill but will rant you if you diss the series). Also not everyone who decides to get into into beyblade these days picks Burst, Metal Saga is still the most suggested or "go-to" since compared to Burst, Metal is still being re-broadcasted in several countries even today.
(Mar. 11, 2021  2:49 AM)SynthesisZane Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: some peeps here are kids and only watched burst
and some kids dont even know there are other beyblade series like MFB and Bakuten shoot
thats why I say burst is more popular than the others more people like burst than MFB and classic
(mfb fans and new fans like burst while only mfb fans like mfb)

Well statistically wise that isn't the case. Obviously people will ride Burst more right now cause of recency bias but Metal Saga is STILL inarguably the most popular Beyblade series, it is literally what propelled the popularity of the franchise TO THE TOP. Although tbh the community has always been divided between those who like OG, Metal and Burst, and the older gen is kinda hostile towards the new beyblade series (og fans has always been close-minded with "changes" while MFB fans tends to chill but will rant you if you diss the series). Also not everyone who decides to get into into beyblade these days picks Burst, Metal Saga is still the most suggested or "go-to" since compared to Burst, Metal is still being re-broadcasted in several countries even today.
the more you know
(Mar. 11, 2021  3:06 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  2:49 AM)SynthesisZane Wrote:
the more you know

I did only watch Burst, but I did know there were different Beyblade series for a long time. So, I voted for a Burst antagonist.
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How could everyone forget Kai Hiwatari?
Well maybe bc no one watches OG

I do, and Kai is my favourite OG character!
OK
Phi is officially tied with red eye (again)
here is the second rematch
lets see who will be the best beyblade villain for now
Phi: Phoenix will shatter your dream of being the number one Beyblade villain into a million pieces, Shu Kurenai! *eyes go black* FINAL DEAD IMPACT!!! *starts coughing due to all the screaming*
(Mar. 18, 2021  3:09 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Phi: Phoenix will shatter your dream of being the number one Beyblade villain into a million pieces, Shu Kurenai! *eyes go black* FINAL DEAD IMPACT!!! *starts coughing due to all the screaming*

[Image: Screenshot-2021-03-18-at-09-13-08.png]
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: The tie continues

How many times are we gonna do this? *sigh* Guess I'll have to go fetch my megaphone again.
#RED_EYE_FTW

(Mar. 18, 2021  3:09 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Phi: Phoenix will shatter your dream of being the number one Beyblade villain into a million pieces, Shu Kurenai! *eyes go black* FINAL DEAD IMPACT!!! *starts coughing due to all the screaming*

Red Eye: You were saying...?
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: The tie continues

How many times are we gonna do this? *sigh* Guess I'll have to go fetch my megaphone again.
#RED_EYE_FTW

Every time there is a tie between red eye and phi
clearly Gwyn sucks. lane had to much plot. Lui wasn't a villain he was just a jerk.
clearly, like by far, its red eye and phi. phi was scarier, but red eye was a better villain because I mean how much does it sting that the guy you look up to the most, who used to be your best friend and always looks out for you has a mask hiding his true self and hes becoming evil and possessed by the very bey that he said he was going to make stronger after all I said happened and his bey got cracked. (valts perspective). I mean if you doesn't think that's the best villain then you are CLEARLY CLEAAARLY LIKE ABSOLUTELY A COMPLETE IDIOT. not to be rude, but its true
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:40 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: How many times are we gonna do this? *sigh* Guess I'll have to go fetch my megaphone again.
#RED_EYE_FTW

Every time there is a tie between red eye and phi

Aaaand it broke in less than a day. Whoop whoop
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:55 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:40 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Every time there is a tie between red eye and phi

Aaaand it broke in less than a day. Whoop whoop

Nah, it’s still tied (I accidentally hit Doji instead of phi).

(Mar. 23, 2021  11:05 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: clearly Gwyn sucks. lane had to much plot. Lui wasn't a villain he was just a jerk.
clearly, like by far, its red eye and phi. phi was scarier, but red eye was a better villain because I mean how much does it sting that the guy you look up to the most, who used to be your best friend and always looks out for you has a mask hiding his true self and hes becoming evil and possessed by the very bey that he said he was going to make stronger after all I said happened and his bey got cracked. (valts perspective). I mean if you doesn't think that's the best villain then you are CLEARLY CLEAAARLY LIKE ABSOLUTELY A COMPLETE IDIOT. not to be rude, but its true

On the contrary, Phi was just a more interesting villain to watch. He wasn’t any generic character like red eye or Arthur which sort of makes him unique in a way. In my eyes, Shu is the one at fault for becoming red eye because he made a promise he couldn’t keep (not to mention the 59 villains before him that became evil for the same reason). But enough of my unpopular opinions back on Phi. What makes Phi such a great villain is his representation as a mysterious figure who is evil for no reason other than to be the villain, and now while I have said that the no back story way is not the way to go I feel like the way Phi is done is the correct way to do it. This sort of mysterious ness is what gives him this menacing and fearful personality and this is something red eye so greatly lacks which more or less makes him seem like a man who needs mental help. All in all Phi makes the better villain.
well I guess red eye is the one that won this time
Red Eye. No question for me. Red Eye villian arcs were...JUST AWESOME!
BUMP
idk why but I just feel like it
sorry
and red eye is on the lead
ryuga is most evil
(Apr. 13, 2021  2:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga is most evil

say that to Ryuga's Son

hope he doesnt come here and see this
he is evil though
(Apr. 13, 2021  2:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  2:22 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga is most evil

say that to Ryuga's Son

hope he doesnt come here and see this

Not really. I'm not gonna rage, but Ryuga was only evil in metal fusion. He was tricked by Doji and possesed by the Dark power. In the end, if he hadn't given the star fragment to Kenta, Nemesis would've destroyed the MFB world.
yu maybe possibly
As Someone who grew up on MFB, I honestly don't think any of the MFB villains are as good as any of the OG Series and Burst Series Villains, I feel like they weren't as fleshed out as the OG/Burst ones are/were.