Best beyblade villain

Poll: What is the best beyblade villain?

Douji
2.94%
Ryuga(formerly)
13.73%
Tobi(formerly)
1.96%
Zeo(formerly)
0.98%
Phi
20.59%
Gwyn(formerly)
2.94%
Arthur
4.90%
Red Eye (Formerly)
24.51%
Lean
9.80%
Rago
4.90%
Johannes
0%
Boris
4.90%
Tetsuya
0%
Norman
0.98%
Heartz
3.92%
Damian
0.98%
Tala
0%
The Dark bladers (formerly)
0%
Yu (formerly)
0.98%
Kyoya (formerly)
0.98%
Total: 100% 102 vote(s)
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I tought Ryuga would be there but then I forgot you are his son in a parallel universe

Not in a parallel universe. I am his adopted son and tbh Ryuga wasn't a good villian
yeah, he was a horrible villain cause he did good so he is a great hero
you cant be a great villain and a great hero at the same time so he had to choose one
and he chose the hero
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:40 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:18 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Not in a parallel universe. I am his adopted son and tbh Ryuga wasn't a good villian
yeah, he was a horrible villain cause he did good so he is a great hero
you cant be a great villain and a great hero at the same time so he had to choose one
and he chose the hero

I agree. I update my list. Doji's the most best villian. he's the evilest being in beyblade
(Feb. 21, 2021  2:19 AM)marutti Wrote: Where is Kai

#1 he was not evil he was just doing what his gran gran told him to 
#2 I was going to add him but forgot so I just made that excuse
PHI AND RED EYE ARE OFFICIALLY TIED AGAIN!
THE REMATCH IS GOING TO HAPPEN
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: PHI AND RED EYE ARE OFFICIALLY TIED AGAIN!
THE REMATCH IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Dang, this again?
In any case *pulls out megaphone and cheering hand* RED EYE FOR THE WIN BOI!!!
say what you want about him, Lane's a pretty cool villain in my opinion.

Rago, Damian, Kira, Yoshio and Phi are pretty awesome too.
it is harry every one he is the best villan......

because he is cute
I don't know who's the 17th vote, but thx buddy.
RED EYE WON THE REMATCH! YAHOO!

Man that was too much screaming, I need to get a glass of water.
(Feb. 24, 2021  11:35 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I don't know who's the 17th vote, but thx buddy.

I was going to vote for Phi, but choose Doji instead meaning it’s technically tied.
(Feb. 24, 2021  3:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  11:35 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I don't know who's the 17th vote, but thx buddy.

I was going to vote for Phi, but choose Doji instead meaning it’s technically tied.

You didn't chose Phi in the end tho, so it's technically not.
Red Eye is the coolest and best villian

(Feb. 24, 2021  8:53 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  3:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was going to vote for Phi, but choose Doji instead meaning it’s technically tied.

You didn't chose Phi in the end tho, so it's technically not.

Doji is built a perfect villian
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wish I could change my vote.

me too
my vota was acciental I tought I chose someone and ended up choosing someone else
(Feb. 24, 2021  11:52 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wish I could change my vote.

me too
my vota was acciental I tought I chose someone and ended up choosing someone else

Mhm I think I picked red eye I want to choose phi.
Red Eye felt more like a villain than Phi. All Phi did was break beys while Red Eye was more mysterious which made people like him I guess lol.
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:55 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Red Eye felt more like a villain than Phi. All Phi did was break beys while Red Eye was more mysterious which made people like him I guess lol.

Pretty much. Phi is cool and all (and it was actually entertaining to watch his theatrics at times), but he has nothing to identify with. We knew Red Eye for a lomger time, we knew what he was doing and why he was doing it, and that's part of what makes him the better villain for me.
It hurts me to see that Phi got more votes than Ryuga, I don't want to appear like a gatekeeper but damn anyone who voted Phi over Ryuga most likely haven't watched Metal Saga/Recency bias. I respect y'all opinion but god damn.
(Mar. 10, 2021  8:36 PM)SynthesisZane Wrote: It hurts me to see that Phi got more votes than Ryuga, I don't want to appear like a gatekeeper but damn anyone who voted Phi over Ryuga most likely haven't watched Metal Saga/Recency bias. I respect y'all opinion but god damn.

now thats a yikes forever moment
(Mar. 10, 2021  8:36 PM)SynthesisZane Wrote: It hurts me to see that Phi got more votes than Ryuga, I don't want to appear like a gatekeeper but damn anyone who voted Phi over Ryuga most likely haven't watched Metal Saga/Recency bias. I respect y'all opinion but god damn.
some peeps here are kids and only watched burst
and some kids dont even know there are other beyblade series like MFB and Bakuten shoot
thats why I say burst is more popular than the others more people like burst than MFB and classic
(mfb fans and new fans like burst while only mfb fans like mfb)
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
some peeps here are kids and only watched burst
and some kids dont even know there are other beyblade series like MFB and Bakuten shoot
thats why I say burst is more popular than the others more people like burst than MFB and classic
yeah i didnt know that og and mfb existed until i found this site lol
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:24 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: some peeps here are kids and only watched burst
yeah i didnt know that og and mfb existed until i found this site lol

yeah, I only found about bakuten shoot bc my cousin showed me