Best Out of the Box?

Poll: Zero-G synchrome sets, do they count as out of the box?

Yes
66.29%
No
33.71%
Total: 100% 175 vote(s)
(Mar. 01, 2013  8:02 PM)Stars Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2013  7:36 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Technically is duo 230WD not MB
From the UDXS it MB cause it still the box.

how you see it has logic, but "out of the box" the ultimate dx set has 3 complete beyblade (Duo Uranus 230WD, L-Drago Guardian S130MB and Wing Pegasis 90WF) and DF105LRF, when you open the box you mix the beyblades to make Duo _____ 230MB, that's why also at the wiki appears like that
Just because the set says they go directly together doesn't mean they have too. This is a box with several top tier parts that can be mixed together cause it still the "Box together", same thing goes to other deluxe set.

A Starter pack or booster pack is a beyblade alone together no mixing at all.

Understand?
(Mar. 02, 2013  12:24 AM)Stars Wrote: Just because the set says they go directly together doesn't mean they have too. This is a box with several top tier parts that can be mixed together cause it still the "Box together", same thing goes to other deluxe set.

A Starter pack or booster pack is a beyblade alone together no mixing at all.

Understand?

I understand your point, but I think we can't agree on this triviality because, cold minded, both points of views may be right, so what do you think of leave the discussion here? : D

To add to this thread: someone said Bandid Genbull for Stamina? I think is a good one out of the box
Urgh there is way too much wrong with the OP at the most fundamental of levels for me to say anything other than that if this topic is to exist, someone more sensible and knowledgeable should be running it...
Instead of criticizing why don't you contribute? and @stars I don't think it counts as out of the box because when you take it out of the box it is not in that combination
(Mar. 02, 2013  6:22 PM)Time Wrote: Instead of criticizing why don't you contribute?

That's pretty darned rich coming from you to me, bud.

Anyway, aside from not having time and already having a WBO to-do list longer than my printer has paper for, I clearly stated why I am not going to contribute to this thread in my initial post: You're not competent enough to manage it, and this is evidenced by the way you've gone about the OP, and various other things - the fact a discussion about beyblade from expensive sets is occurring in a thread that is primarily of use to people who can afford only one beyblade, and that the person who made the thread apparently hasn't spotted this, is one.

If this thread is going to be done - and it should, it should be done by someone competent, otherwise people will be misled. Things that are going to be read by new and uninformed members need to be done properly.

Anyway, I think I've made my point. If you wish to carry on this conversation with me, do it via PM.
Think is correct, the people who would benefit the most from this thread are not the people that are going to be buying the synchrome sets and for that reason they are discredited entirely as being out of the box.
Any arguments against Death Quetz 125 RDF for best MFB defense?
Maybe Basalt Horogium or Wing Pegasis S130(EDITSmileRB?
I thought it was a RB because of the images on beywiki
What are you referring to?
UGottaCetus said that Wing Pegasis S130 has a MB, through you might read at the beywiki article it has a MB, when you see the images, it's a rubber ball (Wing Pegasis 90WF)
(Mar. 01, 2013  12:06 AM)Wombat Wrote: IDK if this will be closed, but I'll give my opinions.
Pllastics
Attack: Driger G
Balance: Driger S/V2

MFB
Attack: Cosmic Pegasus (Metal Fury)/Screw Capricorn?/Hyperblade Blitz Striker?/Variares in F mode?
Defense: Death Quetz.
Stamina: Phantom Orion/Hell Kerbecs
Balance: MF-L Duo Pegasus 230MB

Zero-G
Attack: Goreim Wyvang SA165GCF
Defense: Gargole Saramanda? E230SB
Balance: Goreim Wyvang AD145EDS

MFB in Zero-G
Attack: Cosmic Pegasus (Metal Fury)/Variares on F mode
Defense: Basalt Horogium from SBS/
Stamina: Phantom Orion
Balance: Diablo Nemesis/MF-L Duo Pegasus 230MB

Zero-G in BB-10
Attack: Balro Gryph? DF145/WA130HF/WSF
Defense: Killerken Revizer SA165WB
Stamina: Orojya Killerken AD145/SA165?EDS
Balance:

EDIT: Changed the Zero-G after we started counting Sets.
Is Diablo Nemesis 230MB any good in the zero-g stadium?
Note: the WBBA Memorial Wing Pegasis has S130 RB, UDXS has 90WF

Death Quetz 125 RDF
WBBA Memorial Wing Pegasis S130 RB
Hasbro: Twisted Befall BD140 RSF
Basalt Unicorno II 100 RSF/RS (SBS)

Possible more, but bleh.
ridbladebreaker better for questions thread this is just to discuss best out of the box and considering diablo nemesis comes with x: d, that question is not appropriate for here
Any quarrels against Dranzer V as a balance best out of the box? (new abbreviation: bootb)
No. Driger V2 should remain as Balance out of box.
Perfect example of why you shouldn't be running this thread lol, that's a terrible suggestion. You really don't have a clue what you're on about....

A little more advice: splitting it by type is completely impractical given the best uncustomised bey of one type often won't be as good as say, the third best of another type. Completely ludicrous to lay it out as you have...

Generally, the existence of this thread is pretty pointless anyway - "what to buy" threads are much more useful/already cover the topic where relevant.
@think The attitude you have displayed throughout this thread is highly unappreciated and that is why I did not change it rather posted questioning it. Personally, I believed Driger V2 to be the best, but as I do not have Dranzer V I could not voice my opinion against it.
Given the number of times I've clearly stated across this site and even, admittedly less clearly to go easy on the driger/Dranzer v2 issue at the time I wrote it, in the driger v2 article itself, that driger v2 is the best uncustomised beyblade OF THE ENTIRE GENERATION, your suggestion is absolutely mind-boggling.

As for my attitude, all of your whinging about having made a thread without the brains to pull it off won't change the fact I disapprove. Be grateful I offer any guidance to your foolhardy mess at all.
You should appreciate his opinion since he's right. You whining about not liking his correct advice is really funny Time.
I'm not whining, I was commenting on the fact that one of the senior members of this site who is supposed to act as a role model for everyone else was behaving in a manner that would suggest rudeness is acceptable in young children.
Time, as much as I think you are a great guy in real life, I gotta agree with th!nk here.

He is a role model in that he knows enough about beyblade that he can call you out like that. He thinks you had no consideration to what Beywiki has to say at all.
I was not questioning think in the first place, I'd received too private messages suggesting that Driger V2 be replaced with Dranzer V and I was merely sending out a feeler. I have no quarrel with think's opinion, I have an issue with the manner that he has continually delivered his opinions in this thread.
(Mar. 20, 2013  11:35 PM)Time Wrote: I'm not whining, I was commenting on the fact that one of the senior members of this site who is supposed to act as a role model for everyone else was behaving in a manner that would suggest rudeness is acceptable in young children.

And I'm commenting on the fact I don't feel that one of the worst members on this site should be running a thread that is going to mislead young children into thinking, that, say, Dranzer V is a better purchase than Driger V2, or that some of these beys are a better choice than buying 2-3 other beys and making a combo. The fact people are PMing you to suggest that without posting is... Well, aside from being questionable, exactly what I want to avoid - people coming to you for answers instead of just asking in an appropriate place where people who have a clue what they're on about will answer them. Or, say, checking beywiki seeing as we have solid articles on Dranzer V and Driger V2 that make it pretty darned clear.

All the good advice in the world can't save a ship captained by a man who can't see and won't admit to his own errors - especially if that error is that he's headed right for an iceberg in a ship called Titanic. That's my opinion on this thread and my response to anyone who says I should just advise rather than complain.