Turbo
0%
Rise
0%
Surge
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  7:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: What makes him the master? Fafnir is a powerful bey in its own right and Free uses it's spin dealing ability very well.

He literally first on to make spin stealing have.

L drago is clearly more good at spin stealing than fafnir

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lol he thinks Ryuga is the strongest Reverse Rotation Blader 😂

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I know his regard for Ryuga. I can't speak to wether it's Tyson or Ryuga. I make a habit of not comparing power levels between universes. I'm talking specifically about Spin steeling.

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh Spin Stealing! Yeah both Ryuga and Free have their own way of how that uh spin stealing works and is unique in their own form

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Of course. Two different universes and two different beys.

That's pretty much a given.

Ryuga is the strongest reverse rotation blader. Any other blader who can stand up agaisnt a god here? HUh?

The idea was copied from Ryuga and l drago

EarthHelios, the ways are nigh the same. Just that it was copied from Ryuga

Just because he was the first in the beyblade series to do it doesn't automatically make him the best and on what basis does it spin steal better?
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He literally first on to make spin stealing have.

Ryuga is the strongest reverse rotation blader. Any other blader who can stand up agaisnt a god here? HUh?

Just because he was the first in the beyblade series to do it doesn't automatically make him the best and on what basis does it spin steal better?

Before Earthhelios does it I’ll do it. Tyson was the first left spin that’s all I want to say.
If its real life Fafnir is the better spin steal but anime that is debatable
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He literally first on to make spin stealing have.

(Jan. 28, 2021  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Just because he was the first in the beyblade series to do it doesn't automatically make him the best and on what basis does it spin steal better?

Before Earthhelios does it I’ll do it. Tyson was the first left spin that’s all I want to say.

That's true

Admiral w, its my opinion ryuga is better at spin stealing but what I'm trying to prove is that Ryuga created Spin Stealing.

(Jan. 28, 2021  8:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If its real life Fafnir is the better spin steal but anime that is debatable

No meteo l drago is better at Spin Stealing that's what I think.
6Jupiter5, what do u think? What's better at spin stealing, Fafnir or Meteo l drago?
Yeh ok that's that universe and Free's in his own universe, so he clearly didn't make it in Free's universe.
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Just because he was the first in the beyblade series to do it doesn't automatically make him the best and on what basis does it spin steal better?

(Jan. 28, 2021  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Before Earthhelios does it I’ll do it. Tyson was the first left spin that’s all I want to say.

That's true

Admiral w, its my opinion ryuga is better at spin stealing but what I'm trying to prove is that Ryuga created Spin Stealing.

(Jan. 28, 2021  8:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If its real life Fafnir is the better spin steal but anime that is debatable

6Jupiter5, what do u think? What's better at spin stealing, Fafnir or Meteo l drago?

Meteo is definitely better seeing as it has way more rubber contact and much softer rubber.
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: That's true

Meteo is definitely better seeing as it has way more rubber contact and much softer rubber.

Thank You.

Finally someone who agrees with me lol

That's also my opinion. I have two meteo l dragos and three reclors, and they're all amazinga t spin stealing. I also have every fafnir.

I'm not saying this because I am biased toward Ryuga and L drago (i am sometimes) this is actually true
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Just because he was the first in the beyblade series to do it doesn't automatically make him the best and on what basis does it spin steal better?

I was actually talking about spin stealing. I didn't know Tyson was a left rotation blader. I'm not really well versed in OG.
That's why you got me to tell you about OG and considering Tyson is the only reverse rotating blader in OG.
But uh a bad moment was when Silas decided to crack Victory Valtryek Unhappy
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh ok that's that universe and Free's in his own universe, so he clearly didn't make it in Free's universe.

That's in the ANIME!

In real life, the writers took the idea from Ryuga's meteo l drago
In real life Meteo really gains that upper edge over Fafnir due to it’s customizable height which allows for it to spin steal better.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh ok that's that universe and Free's in his own universe, so he clearly didn't make it in Free's universe.

That's in the ANIME!

I don't think that really matters though.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: That's in the ANIME!

I don't think that really matters though.

I'm trying to state that Meteo l Drago is better at spin stealing due to the good rubber and how Ryuga is the original spin stealing blader
Since its the writers idea he can give it to anyone they choose to.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Since its the writers idea he can give it to anyone they choose to.

alll I'm trying to say is meteo l drago is better at spin stealing and that Ryuga is the original spin stealing blader
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that really matters though.

I'm trying to state that Meteo l Drago is better at spin stealing due to the good rubber and how Ryuga is the original spin stealing blader

Ryuga was the first, that fact is not in debate. I'm asking how does him being the first prove he's the best?
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm trying to state that Meteo l Drago is better at spin stealing due to the good rubber and how Ryuga is the original spin stealing blader

Ryuga was the first, that fact is not in debate. I'm asking how does him being the first prove he's the best?

The thing is it doesn’t, but we get some idea as to how it’s superior because of how Ryuga can reverse FS, and his battle against Jack.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm trying to state that Meteo l Drago is better at spin stealing due to the good rubber and how Ryuga is the original spin stealing blader

It's just my opinion. He's clearly more powerful than Free. I can list many facts to back that up, so don't even get me starting on THAT one

(Jan. 28, 2021  9:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Ryuga was the first, that fact is not in debate. I'm asking how does him being the first prove he's the best?

The thing is it doesn’t, but we get some idea as to how it’s superior because of how Ryuga can reverse FS, and his battle against Jack.

Exaclty. Ryuga is clearly more powerful than Free. 6Jupiter5, may I state all the facts i have to back that up?
No just leave it lol they're different universes.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Ryuga was the first, that fact is not in debate. I'm asking how does him being the first prove he's the best?

The battle with Jack doesn't really prove that. It proves he's good at spin stealing not that he's necessarily the best.
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:59 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Meteo is definitely better seeing as it has way more rubber contact and much softer rubber.

Thank You.

Finally someone who agrees with me lol

That's also my opinion. I have two meteo l dragos and three reclors, and they're all amazinga t spin stealing. I also have every fafnir.

I'm not saying this because I am biased toward Ryuga and L drago (i am sometimes) this is actually true
While I agree that L-drago was the original spin stealer, I disagree with the notion that Fafnir copied L-drago. It's the same overall franchise.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No just leave it lol they're different universes.

Case in point.
i thought this thread was for best moments/bad moments in beyblade lol not a 'who was the first spin stealing bey thread'
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No just leave it lol they're different universes.

(Jan. 28, 2021  9:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The thing is it doesn’t, but we get some idea as to how it’s superior because of how Ryuga can reverse FS, and his battle against Jack.

The battle with Jack doesn't really prove that. It proves he's good at spin stealing not that he's necessarily the best.

Ok let's go.
1. Ryuga made a whole village believe he was a Dragon God
2. He stood Agaisnt a God
3. almost destroyed a city
4. Battled inside a volcano
5. one of the most feared bladers
6. Only Lost Two times
7. Spin Stealing was soo powerful Gingka began to think he could suck the very life force out of Phantom Arion

Should I state more?