Turbo
0%
Rise
0%
Surge
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No it wasn't.

I agree.

Free is cool. But I kinda dislike him a bit cuz he copied Ryuga's meteo l drago's ability

That's a weird reason.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree.

Free is cool. But I kinda dislike him a bit cuz he copied Ryuga's meteo l drago's ability

That's a weird reason.

He copied Ryuga's ability.

Free has a good personality that's also one reason

(Jan. 28, 2021  3:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Phi beated Laban

Good
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: That's a weird reason.

He copied Ryuga's ability.

(Jan. 28, 2021  3:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Phi beated Laban

Good

Ok then, even though there's no way he could copy him.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:49 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: He copied Ryuga's ability.

Good

Ok then, even though there's no way he could copy him.

Yes he did.

Meteo l drago the first spin stealing bey, was copied by free. That's a fact no matter what u say

(Jan. 28, 2021  3:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Hyuga says zoom zoom is bad for me Speechless

Hyuga should zoom zoom out of existence LOL
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Ok then, even though there's no way he could copy him.

Yes he did.

Meteo l drago the first spin stealing bey, was copied by free. That's a fact no matter what u say

Ahaha OK then they're different universes.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes he did.

Ahaha OK then they're different universes.

But in irl the idea was created from meteo l drago.

Fafnir copied it
When bladers think they have won the battle lol
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Ahaha OK then they're different universes.

But in irl the idea was created from meteo l drago.

Fafnir copied it

Bruh he can't physically copy it. It's not like free said oh yeh I love that idea and now I'm going to copy it.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: But in irl the idea was created from meteo l drago.

Fafnir copied it

Bruh he can't physically copy it. It's not like free said oh yeh I love that idea and now I'm going to copy it.

The writers made him. The writers are the rulers. All I'm saying is that the Master of Spin Stealing is Ryuga/ l drago. The ability was copied
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: OK if you say so then.

lol your mad
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: OK if you say so then.

lol your mad

I'm not. Just confused. Different universes. Ideas were used again just like it has with others.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol your mad

I'm not. Just confused. Different universes. Ideas were used again just like it has with others.

True to that
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Bruh he can't physically copy it. It's not like free said oh yeh I love that idea and now I'm going to copy it.

The writers made him. The writers are the rulers. All I'm saying is that the Master of Spin Stealing is Ryuga/ l drago. The ability was copied
What makes him the master? Fafnir is a powerful bey in its own right and Free uses it's spin dealing ability very well.
Lol he thinks Ryuga is the strongest Reverse Rotation Blader 😂
I know his regard for Ryuga. I can't speak to wether it's Tyson or Ryuga. I make a habit of not comparing power levels between universes. I'm talking specifically about Spin steeling.
Oh Spin Stealing! Yeah both Ryuga and Free have their own way of how that uh spin stealing works and is unique in their own form
Of course. Two different universes and two different beys.

That's pretty much a given.
(Jan. 28, 2021  7:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: The writers made him. The writers are the rulers. All I'm saying is that the Master of Spin Stealing is Ryuga/ l drago. The ability was copied
What makes him the master? Fafnir is a powerful bey in its own right and Free uses it's spin dealing ability very well.

He literally first on to make spin stealing have.

L drago is clearly more good at spin stealing than fafnir

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lol he thinks Ryuga is the strongest Reverse Rotation Blader 😂

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I know his regard for Ryuga. I can't speak to wether it's Tyson or Ryuga. I make a habit of not comparing power levels between universes. I'm talking specifically about Spin steeling.

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh Spin Stealing! Yeah both Ryuga and Free have their own way of how that uh spin stealing works and is unique in their own form

(Jan. 28, 2021  7:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Of course. Two different universes and two different beys.

That's pretty much a given.

Ryuga is the strongest reverse rotation blader. Any other blader who can stand up agaisnt a god here? HUh?

The idea was copied from Ryuga and l drago

EarthHelios, the ways are nigh the same. Just that it was copied from Ryuga