Turbo
0%
Rise
0%
Surge
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The thing is it doesn’t, but we get some idea as to how it’s superior because of how Ryuga can reverse FS, and his battle against Jack.

The battle with Jack doesn't really prove that. It proves he's good at spin stealing not that he's necessarily the best.

Well we haven’t seen Free do anything like that with his spin steal. The most we’ve seen is his debut battle were he hand spinned (not to mention Ryuga hand spinner and beat 8 or 3 beys at once). Also L-drago uses an attack type performance tip meaning that for it to reach such spin is much harder than Fafnir. If you look at Fafnir’s feats and Ryuga’s feats (spin stealing) Ryuga just is better.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok so what happened here

😳 Alot actually
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No just leave it lol they're different universes.

(Jan. 28, 2021  9:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The battle with Jack doesn't really prove that. It proves he's good at spin stealing not that he's necessarily the best.

Ok let's go.
1. Ryuga made a whole village believe he was a Dragon God
2. He stood Agaisnt a God
3. almost destroyed a city
4. Battled inside a volcano
5. one of the most feared bladers
6. Only Lost Two times
7. Spin Stealing was soo powerful Gingka began to think he could suck the very life force out of Phantom Arion

Should I state more?

Most of that has nothing to do with the topic. We're talking about spin stealing. Not the fact that Ryuga tricked people into thinking he was a god.
If you think about it your talking about things that have only been done before burst. We haven't seen anything possible like that in burst. So what's the point of comparing. I get it you like ryuga and the fact what was possible of doing in his universe is strong, but burst is way different in what your comparing to.
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ok let's go.
1. Ryuga made a whole village believe he was a Dragon God
2. He stood Agaisnt a God
3. almost destroyed a city
4. Battled inside a volcano
5. one of the most feared bladers
6. Only Lost Two times
7. Spin Stealing was soo powerful Gingka began to think he could suck the very life force out of Phantom Arion

Should I state more?

Most of that has nothing to do with the topic. We're talking about spin stealing. Not the fact that Ryuga tricked people into thinking he was a god.

(Jan. 28, 2021  9:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: If you think about it your talking about things that have only be done before burst. We haven't seen anything possible like that in burst. So what's the point of comparing. I get it you like ryuga and the fact what was possible of doing in his universe is strong, but burst is way different in what your comparing to.

That phase ended. Second I was talking about how Ryuga is more powerful than Free...
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  9:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Most of that has nothing to do with the topic. We're talking about spin stealing. Not the fact that Ryuga tricked people into thinking he was a god.

(Jan. 28, 2021  9:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: If you think about it your talking about things that have only be done before burst. We haven't seen anything possible like that in burst. So what's the point of comparing. I get it you like ryuga and the fact what was possible of doing in his universe is strong, but burst is way different in what your comparing to.

That phase ended. Second I was talking about how Ryuga is more powerful than Free...
That's goes into the fact that you can't reasonable compare the power of bladers from two different universes. The rules for how beys work are not the same.
Everyone's shocked face in Metal Fury when Kenta had his Flame Sagittario evolve to Flash Sagittario.
My best 4 beyblade moments
1. Lane beating Valt
2. Brooklyn trashing Kai
3. When Shu beat Free in sparking ep 45
4. When Spryzan broke Nightmare luinior
My top 4 worst beyblade moments
1. Aiga losing to Lane
2. Shu getting defeated constantly in sparking ep 35
3. When Rago defeated Ryuga
4. When in Beyblade metal fury Chris became a legendary blader
Worst moment when phi broke turbo spryzen. best part when Delta turned nice and became like the bestest of friends with dante.
The worst: Aiga defeating Lui. For some reason that made me po'd, and that point on I just couldn't stand Aiga (God forbid I call him an annoying brat or anything because I might get egged by the Aiga fans- which says alot right there. No offense?) Also, breaking Hearts', Free's and Shu's beys were uncalled for and just a jerk move just to glorify Phi as a Metal Fight Beyblade reject.
I also did not like the fact that Lodin is 11 years old. No way, no how, lmao.

The best: The entire God Bladers Cup arc. Though there were some faults (mainly Cooza vs Kurtz, but understandable at some point so the main character could get in there somehow; if you correct my spelling for the love of God...), everyone seemed to have a favorite character to root on in that season, so to me that was interesting. If only we could see something like that again, but even bigger. Like, everyone in the entire series just duking it out. I should write that sometime haha
I also appreciate Lui winning in the first season and not the main protagonist (Yes I am biased towards Lui!).