14.96%
Sophie
10.26%
Dora
2.14%
etc. (if there are any)
7.26%
Total: 100% 234 vote(s)
Hikaru is the best female character in mfb because she had the best story and she was the firt female blader to be intraduced on the show she strugeled to become a good blader because in the beginning of mfb it showed a flashback of her getting beeten in a beybattle by a this boy and after she lost the boy would just laugh at her she was just a little kid so she started crying. She also had a hard life because at the beging it also showed a flashback because apparantly her mother was ill and after she got beaten by ryuga she got trumatized and eaven though ryuga was intimadating she did not run away. And disbite all the bad things she had to go through she was not one of those female chacters that would just wine she could actaully put of a fight witch makes her the most badass female character on the whole of the mf series!
She actually did run away, in a sense, after getting her butt kicked by Ryuga. She ran away from blading and freaked whenever she saw Ryuga after that. I don't know who my favorite female character is...I guess it would have to be Sophie because she is the sanest and most bearable female character and I like Cetus.
My favorite is Ren from zero g she was the first girl blader on the new series just like how hikaru was the first female blader in metal fusion and something else in common with her is that she can win against random bladers but not other main characterless. The difference is between then is hikaru is a more serious character while Ren is more funny. I wish the creators will let her win more battles because she looks like she got potential to be a really good blader but she still makes me laugh more then other female characters so is probably my favorite.
I say Hikaru but I don't like the fact she no longer battles in the anime
My best Female MFB Character is most likely Mei Mei (though I am not that keen on most MFB female characters). Mei Mei because with help AT LEAST SHE CAN BEAT OFFICIAL BLADERS.

And Ren Kurenai? WOW! (Sarcastically and angrily) She is SOOO strong, oh wait she can't beat anyone making her rediculously weak, ... MY BAD!!!. Why did I say that? Oh wait I know REN SUCKS.
I like Ren Kurenai alot after watching the Zero-G episodes
Ren Kurenai all the way,she is really cute,and I kinda have a crush on her. :3 She also own my favorite Zero-G bey!
Mariah and Mariam, its a toss up. Both were very strong team members.
Edit: oops MFB, then its Madoka followed closely by Sophie
It says in MFB but I agree, Mariam is my favorite female character from all the series'. Sharkcrash or however you spelled it was really cool.
dora came to beyblade
I liked Sophie in Metal Masters she was pretty cool does she appear in Metal Fury at all?
(Jan. 07, 2013  5:03 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I liked Sophie in Metal Masters she was pretty cool does she appear in Metal Fury at all?

Yeah I think she does in Episode 116
(Dec. 30, 2012  4:57 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I say Hikaru but I don't like the fact she no longer battles in the anime

This. She would've been awesome... but now I guess it's a tie between Sophie and Selen for me. Mei Mei is Meh Meh, and most of the others aren't really worth giving a second glance.
I will choose Madoka: She is a BEY MECHANIC!!
I mean, she can fix beys!
I il got to her shop every time my bey drops on the floor Smile
(Jan. 07, 2013  5:03 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I liked Sophie in Metal Masters she was pretty cool does she appear in Metal Fury at all?

She makes an appearance with the rest of Team Excalibur in Episode 14 of Metal Fury. She was the one who told Gingka and the others about the legendary "Sword of the Gods".
(Feb. 02, 2013  10:11 AM)Duck Wrote:

She makes an appearance with the rest of Team Excalibur in Episode 14 of Metal Fury. She was the one who told Gingka and the others about the legendary "Sword of the Gods".

Yeah I know I've seen up to episode 18 or 19 now Smile
There are girls in Beyblade? : 0

Just kidding, I have a soft spot for Sophie - elle est très belle ; )
I've also started warming to Selen. The Garcias may be horrible people
but at the end of the day they're still orphans with a difficult upbringing
also selen is HOT
Hikaru Hasama is my waifu. Enough said.
i posted etc cause im just more appealed to the bad people so i have to say the girl from the garcia's

forgot her name sorry selen garcia

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Forgot About Motti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! meow ya she meow my favorite meow meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!