Best Defense Combo

Hey everyone, just wondering what some great Burst God Defense Combos are? As much as I love Guardian Kerbeus 4 Glaive Atomic it's a bit too prone to bursting for my taste. Have access to basically every burst part so go ham Grin
I guess Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Yeilding should be best pure defence in my thoery. already good at KO defence + Yelding's burst defence. but I think Bearing would work better
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:00 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I guess Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Yeilding should be best pure defence in my thoery. already good at KO defence + Yelding's burst defence. but I think Bearing would work better

Mg is banned, no use posting combos for it
But I think ac is good for defense with good burst resistance
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:10 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:00 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I guess Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Yeilding should be best pure defence in my thoery. already good at KO defence + Yelding's burst defence. but I think Bearing would work better

Mg is banned, no use posting combos for it
But I think ac is good for defense with good burst resistance

in that case I think it should be G27GU
with mG gone,MGC aC 7 G At and MGC dF 7 glaive Atomic/Octa have the best defense
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:40 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: with mG gone,MGC aC 7 G At and MGC dF 7 glaive Atomic/Octa have the best defense

Would octa really have good defense? I have seen is easily go off balance in yt
Vids
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:52 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:40 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: with mG gone,MGC aC 7 G At and MGC dF 7 glaive Atomic/Octa have the best defense

Would octa really have good defense? I have seen is easily go off balance in yt
Vids

yes its the hardest driver to ko.also dF s spin stealing abilities compensate for that off balance.also some people have balanced octas.octa also has good lad
(Oct. 27, 2017  4:17 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  3:52 PM)Foxer Wrote: Would octa really have good defense? I have seen is easily go off balance in yt
Vids

yes its the hardest driver to ko.also dF s spin stealing abilities compensate for that off balance.also some people have balanced octas.octa also has good lad

Got it thanks
I'd use MF tW.7M.Y
Thanks for the answers guys! You all rock. I'll test the combos out now and see which one I like best Smile
P.S. excited for aB and dC defensive capabilities too
hmm try using g2.5G.cycle/atomic it seems to be pretty good
Try E/N/W/K2/kS/MFtW 4/7 G/M O/D/N/R/U/At/Ω.
Maximum Garuda 7Glaive atomic
Have you tried zillion Zeus 8 cross nothing? I know it's weird, but it's very tricky to burst.
With alot of New Parts released. I feel Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Octa should be the best defence type. Sr is already hard to Burst and Octa will make it impossible to KO. If you spin it left it will stop almost all attacker as right spin won't able to KO/Burst it and left spins like nL and LS will burst against it
In my opinion the best defence combo is drain Fafnir 8b at . The strong teeth on drain Fafnir layer makes it almost hard to burst and the atomic drivers defence is impeccable.
(Mar. 02, 2018  6:44 PM)mudorios Wrote: Have you tried zillion Zeus 8 cross nothing? I know it's weird, but it's very tricky to burst.
with z2's high recoil shape and 8's burst risk, I doubt it.
(Mar. 03, 2018  12:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: With alot of New Parts released. I feel Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Octa should be the best defence type. Sr is already hard to Burst and Octa will make it impossible to KO. If you spin it left it will stop almost all attacker as right spin won't able to KO/Burst it and left spins like nL and LS will burst against it

Good like trying to get Octa though.
A good combo for Defence is Alter Chronos 7Cross Planet/Atomic
Isn't mG unbanned now? Not at that time, but I think it now is.
I use ab yeilding and polish
Tornado wyvern Seven or two Meteor press