Best Battles/Worst Battles in all of Beyblade?

I hated that Valt vs. Azure Eye match it was lame
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hated that Valt vs. Azure Eye match it was lame

Nah I loved it, it was funny
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hated that Valt vs. Azure Eye match it was lame

Nah I loved it, it was funny

No its cause of the Azure Eye dude
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nah I loved it, it was funny

No its cause of the Azure Eye dude
I love the azure color
but the blader sucks so much
I wont argue but the one battle that was so fierce, so extreme, so intense that they used no moves was Kai vs. Tyson. The best battle I have seen in all of my life and following Harry vs. Amane vs. Rantaro lol
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wont argue but the one battle that was so fierce, so extreme, so intense that they used no moves was Kai vs. Tyson. The best battle I have seen in all of my life and following Harry vs. Amane vs. Rantaro lol

Best battles
Ryuga vrs Rago
Legendary blader vrs nemesis
Kai vrs Tyson
Kai vrs Brooklyn
RYuga vrs Gingka metal fury
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kira vs. Zyro final battle was fine

It was 7.5/10
I personally enjoyed that battle of Ray vs. Bryan. I loved how even tho Bryan kept inflicting that pain of Ray he didnt give up on him and Driger and fought till the end. But sadly he ended up going to the hospital despite winning the match Unhappy
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:18 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: The worst was Aleksei vs Yu.... on the train XD. Does that even count as a battle?

If its training then ye.

Was the pun intended?
(Jan. 27, 2021  8:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: If its training then ye.

Was the pun intended?

Not really lol
Best: Shu and Lane vs Valt and Susco, if that even happened.
Best in Burst: shu vrs valt
Worst in Burst: Lui vrs Lane (lui lost)
(Jan. 27, 2021  8:56 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Best: Shu and Lane vs Valt and Susco, if that even happened.

Never happened as far as I know.
There is really no point of getting upset over Lui vs. Lane since Lane wrecked this man 4 times
I don't think anyone said anything about Lane vs Lui
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:04 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Best in Burst: shu vrs valt
Worst in Burst: Lui vrs Lane (lui lost)

Right here
Why didn't you quote him so he can respond? Less random that way.
Hmm what is another battle that was good 🤔............ ah yes Shu and Lane vs. Lui and Drum
i really hope aiga and ranjiro vs valt and rantaro is gonna be good so i can put it here on this thread ;o
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: i really hope aiga and ranjiro vs valt and rantaro is gonna be good so i can put it here on this thread ;o

I mean technically 1 more day till it comes out ._.
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: i really hope aiga and ranjiro vs valt and rantaro is gonna be good so i can put it here on this thread ;o

I mean technically 1 more day till it comes out ._.

H Y P E
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:15 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  9:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean technically 1 more day till it comes out ._.

H Y P E

I wanna see how these battles play out Grin