Begirados Discussion

(Oct. 07, 2013  4:55 AM)Planetx2001 Wrote: Begirados can be really unbalanced but it is very powerful, especially when you put it in crystal wheel up mode!!!

Eh what are you talking about the thing is extremely symetrical(for zero g)
i think its balanced well...
Hmm... From what I've seen on the OP, it seems Begirados Begirados hasn't been tested with BD145, T125, GB145, or CH120.
Could Begaridos be used as a sub for Balro in Balro Balro W145WSF?
NO! :o Don't try it! You'll get OBLITERATED!!!

*GASP*

Sorry... Tongue_out Begirados has awful, awful, just, really bad stamina. Balro can actually get a nice spin time on a tornado staller, but most other things won't, especially Begirados/Wyvang.
You could try Balro Begaridos W145R2F/RF
Begiradoas is the king of destabilization on 165. No idea why, but it's something I've seen a lot of at this point.
(Nov. 25, 2013  9:46 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote: You could try Balro Begaridos W145R2F/RF

I actually almost ended up posting a thread for that exact combo! Tongue_out I tried it and I liked it a lot, but MSF-M Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF came up a couple hours later and I kinda forgot about it. XD It's a good sub for Balro Balro W145R2F if one doesn't have two balros.
I personally like Balro Begirados better than Balro Balro now. From what little unofficial testing I did, when I had trouble KO'ing Duo BD145CS and Revizer Killerken E230CS with Balro Balro SA165MF, I had a much easier time with Balro Behemoth, even outspinning Duo and Reviser Killerken a few times.

I'll try to get some comparisons up sometime between today and tomorrow.

EDIT: nope chuck testa. Looks like it's gonna be a little lot longer. Probably. Tired
(Nov. 25, 2013  6:52 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: NO! :o Don't try it! You'll get OBLITERATED!!!

*GASP*

Sorry... Tongue_out Begirados has awful, awful, just, really bad stamina. Balro can actually get a nice spin time on a tornado staller, but most other things won't, especially Begirados/Wyvang.
Okay, thanks or the help. I heard when Begaridos is synchromed with itself it has good stamina.
Maybe the fact that begirados is unbalance is very important. How about MSF Begirados Saramanda TH195RB?
(Dec. 02, 2013  7:24 PM)AZL Wrote: Maybe the fact that begirados is unbalance is very important. How about MSF Begirados Saramanda TH195RB?

I don't think that would do well, especially with saramanda
It's not that Begirados is unbalanced, it's Berserker that's unbalanced. I feel that Begirados would have amazing smash on MF. Thoughts?
(Dec. 02, 2013  10:52 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: It's not that Begirados is unbalanced, it's Berserker that's unbalanced. I feel that Begirados would have amazing smash on MF. Thoughts?

Begirados is the one that is unbalanced. It is completely obvious when you try to Synchrom it with basically everything else lol.
There is something about this wheel I love. Might do a testing thread with it soon with a couple of combos I've done. And why is an unbalanced bey so bad?
It can go either way.

Look at Diablo and Basalt, the first unbalanced wheels we had. They were so heavy, TT NEEDED to throw them off balance to even it out, and even then, they still were too dominant. Imagine a balanced Basalt. Now imagine a perfectly balanced Diablo with generic faces. Viola, the two most OP wheels ever made in Beyblade history. You want Attack, DIABLO. You want Defense, BASALT, you want Stamina, DIABLO AND BASALT. You want Anti-Attack, DIABLO AND BASALT, you want to have the most OP illegal combo, DIABLO BASALT BD145 MB/R2F/CS. Yeah...
Libra was banned in the past cause it was so heavy, if Libra was unbalanced, I think it would be a different story.

A lack of balance will drastically cut stamina, but can also create greater force smash and attack. So it can go either way.
Oh there is already a thread here, my bad.
I knew that recently Begirados^2 were newly considered to be on par with Wyvang^2 and Balro^2, I have several questions to ask.
1. Does the tier list need to update?
2. The tests were in standard format, how about Zero G?
3. Which track do you guys think will be the best for Begirados^2 attack?