Los Angeles, CA
Tournament Results
Weller Court
123 Astronaut E S Onizuka St
  In front of Marukai Market
12:45 PM on 03/18/2017
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

In celebration of the upcoming Beauty and the Beast live action movie and also using the theme of Hollywood, we are having this tournament named Beauty and the Beast Behemoth!

Host and Judges:
ThaKingTai with co-host Achi-baba, JoJo[Jp0t], and Alta

Directions:
Directions can be found right here When you get over to the knot, keep walking inside and look to your left. There are some tables and an Asian supermarket as well.

Fees:
As always, it will be $5 for the single tournament or $15 for a Blader Passport, that allows you to go to tournaments free for an entire year! Plus, you can enter into exclusive giveaways for Passport Holders!

Prizes:
We will be having a prize pull and raffle!
1st place: First pick
2nd place: Second pick
3rd place: Third pick
Raffle winner: Last pick

Notice for All:
While we Bladers are very respectful of each others' possessions, please watch over your stuff. This is not to say that anyone of us would steal or damage anything, but we are still in a public place with people that aren't in our group. So please, be careful!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Thanks man?

I meant to put an emoji not question mark
Hey everyone, to prevent delays like in the last tournament, we are going to be stricter on tardiness. It always best to try and come earlier for extra practice and we have always started later than posted for any stragglers. But if for whatever reason, you will be a couple minutes late, please let us know here so that we don't waste your trip.

Also, I checked Anime Jungle yesterday, and the had Wave two and three of Hasbro Burst, plus some old two packs, Beast Behemoth, and even some Random Booster vol.5's. So make sure to bring some extra spending money in case you miss out on what ThaKingTai is selling(which is cheaper but still has good parts), especially if you need some of these beys(especially before your friends get them)!

Also, thank you Mage, for answering questions for us. We very appreciate it.
(Mar. 13, 2017  2:52 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Hey everyone, I checked Anime Jungle yesterday, and the had Wave two and three of Hasbro Burst, plus some old two packs, Beast Behemoth, and even some Random Booster vol.5's. So make sure to bring some extra spending money, especially if you need some of these beys(especially before your friends get them)!

Also, to prevent delays like in the last tournament, we are going to be stricter on tardiness. It always best to try and come earlier for extra practice and we have always started later than posted for any stragglers. But if for whatever reason, you will be a couple minutes late, please let us know here so that we don't waste your trip.

Also, thank you Mage, for answering questions for us. We very appreciate it.

No need to thank me, tbh I should let other people answer too
Also, dang it! When I check Anime Jungle last month they only had wave 1 double starter packs :p
You guys I do not know if I could compete

How many beyblade do you at least need to battle at this tournament
(Mar. 14, 2017  5:43 AM)Infernoblaze 10 Wrote: You guys I do not know if I could compete

How many beyblade do you at least need to battle at this tournament

One. Takara and Hasbro are both allowed.
How.many beyblade do we at least need to get for the tournament

I hope I will win
Gonna go ahead and repeat this again: Please come on time or even earlier if you can! We want to start on time so we aren't running late like the last time! Also, we wanna make sure that people are able to get new parts, some practice, and can properly register beforehand. Someone should be there around 10AM, so I'd suggest coming around that time. We also have something special planned before the tournament starts, so please be on time. If you know there is a possibility of you being late, please PM me as soon as possible so we can try and push your matches for later.

Please don't forget that there are things for sale both at the tournament and at the shop nearby.

See you Saturday!
When does the tournament end?
(Mar. 17, 2017  2:04 AM)Blader Tyler Wrote: When does the tournament end?

We won't know the exact time that the tournament will end, especially with how many people are RSVPing for the event. I say this for every tournament, but be prepared for an All day event.
Omg im so hyped for tommorow i justed realized there was a tournament so, IM AM GOING

Omg im so hyped for the tournament tommorow!!!
*ATTENTION BLADERS, HOSTS & OFFICIALS OF THIS TOURNAMENT*
I entered this tournament about 1 or 2 weeks ago as Bey.bey but I couldn't get into my account nor my gmail... (Passwords sucks) but i made this new account with my new gmail... Can I still compete???????
Yea, you can still enter. Just let us know who you are when you arrived so we can make the changes
(Mar. 11, 2017  1:01 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Wait did you say Lynx? That's my favorite clear wheel. Let's battle my Vulcan Lynx vs your Spiral Lynx at the tournament.
Sure I'm lynx n I are always down for a battleSmile... Let's see who's lynx has more lives lol ? BTW I have a new account cause i couldn't log on to my old one ???
We had fun at the Burst tournament in February. Sorry we can't make it again today. We'll be at the next one. Good luck everyone!
Done thanks to Achi

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Why can't we have a tournament in the bay area/San Jose?
(Apr. 14, 2017  8:14 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Why can't we have a tournament in the bay area/San Jose?

All of our tournaments are fan-run, so the only answer to your question is that nobody in your area got together and took the initiative to host an event. However, this is off-topic, since this thread is about a past tournament that was for the community around Los Angeles.
Please answer.

Is killer DEATHCYTHER banned or is d3 banned???
(Jan. 10, 2018  4:25 AM)Requiem Matt Wrote: Please answer.

Is killer DEATHCYTHER banned or is d3 banned??? Nope

Wait I this a new tournament, because is says I 2018 but the comments are from 2017?
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:42 AM)Joeyk Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  4:25 AM)Requiem Matt Wrote: Please answer.

Is killer DEATHCYTHER banned or is d3 banned??? Nope

Wait I this a new tournament, because is says I 2018 but the comments are from 2017?

This tournament ended a long time ago...
Killer Deathscyther and Deathscyther D3 is not banned
Is the total cost $5 for entry to tournament and for admission
This thread is for March 18, 2017.

Are there any Los Angeles Tournaments planned yet for 2018?
(Mar. 08, 2017  6:29 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Yo guys! I am selling a few beys at the tournament, I'll list them down below. If there is anything that you want me to hold for you, please PM me. The prices are $12 as last time. I will not be selling parts separately this time. First come, first serve, limited stock.

Storm Spriggan Limited Variable
Rising Ragnurak Boost Press
Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Variable
Storm Spriggan Boost Yeilding
Rising Ragnurak Knuckle Yeilding

Oh wow, I thought this was going to be a 2018 tourney smh