3rd
Tournament Results
Windmuller Park
39th Rd
  Snow Band Shell
1:00pm on 08/19/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

WEATHER UPDATE:

Precipitation[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]: 20% [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]I will be keeping my eyes weather forecast for wednesday.[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]If there is a higher chance of rain at the time the event will be rescheduled as there is no coverage at the park.[/font]

Just a small outdoor beyblade get together in queens!

Transportation:

Subway: Not to far from the 52nd street 7 Train Local

Rail Road: Woodside Station for the LIRR.

Parking: Alternate Parking is Wednesday 11:30-12:30 if you arrive around 12:20ish there will be parking before spots are taken

There's no coverage of shade.

Stay hydrated and Mask up!

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. 

COVID-19 Precautions READ THIS BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR ATTENDANCE:

NYS Phase Four https://forward.ny.gov/phase-four-industries

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governo...ing-friday

New York Social Gathering Limit is 50.

COVID-19 Situation tournament participation guidelines:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

Hey, parents! Here are all the answers to any questions about WBO Tournaments you might have!
Thread-Guide-Hey-Parents-Answers-to-your-WBO-Tournament-questions

Please consult this guide linked below on how to arrive at tournaments before they start!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-arrive-at-tournaments-and-other-events-on-time

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Please link the official regulations that indicate you're permitted to run an event of (maximum size) in Queens NY during August.

Please have a participant cap in mind. If the event size limit is 50, the cap should be no higher than 24.
This event has been approved.
A tournament on a Wednesday? that is a little odd but cool I guess
I'm so in!
(Aug. 11, 2020  4:52 PM)MrBlade Wrote: A tournament on a Wednesday? that is a little odd but cool I guess

I am the most available and the park isnt very crowded
Ok a little far train ride but i make it
(Aug. 11, 2020  5:48 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: I'm so in!

SAME!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT this is gonna be so hype!!!
Will anyone be selling anything here? Or is it too small of a tournament?
(Aug. 12, 2020  2:28 AM)Kingy GSD Wrote: Will anyone be selling anything here? Or is it too small of a tournament?

I may have some stuff, I have to go thru my extra parts to see what I have.
Hope everyone has a good time and stays safe!
(Aug. 12, 2020  8:34 AM)ChrisandDeshawn Wrote: Will you have some prizes to give

Sorry no prize its my first tournament and just want to see how many will show up for rankings.
(Aug. 12, 2020  3:40 PM)superrobotking Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  8:34 AM)ChrisandDeshawn Wrote: Will you have some prizes to give

Sorry no prize its my first tournament and just want to see how many will show up for rankings.

Good reason not to have prizes. Isn’t getting to blade with other people prize enough? Good luck!
How long will it go on for cause this my first tournament too
(Aug. 12, 2020  4:44 PM)ChrisandDeshawn Wrote: How long will it go on for cause this my first tournament too

Just letting you know, only a single person can enter WBO tournaments under a single WBO username. Unless you want to be referred to as "ChrisandDeshawn" for the entirety of the time you participate in WBO tournaments, you should probably register separate account names for Chris and for Deshawn.

If Chris and Deshawn are both one person, and that's you, well, that's fine then. Otherwise, maybe make two accounts. Smile
hey guys have fun
I got to dropout of the tournament I have to do something on that day
I'm excited to see you all again!
I’ll have to dropout the tournament due to some unforeseen circumstances, my apologies.
2 days left I can't wait!
WEATHER UPDATE:

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High near 80F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]I will be keeping my eyes weather forecast for wednesday.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Fira Sans", "Droid Sans", "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]If there is a higher chance of rain at the time the event will be rescheduled as there is no coverage at the park.[/font]