Battle Strikers Discussion

@[Bey Brad]

Were there any Strikers you disliked either asthetically, performance-wise or both?
(Aug. 19, 2016  7:03 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: @[Bey Brad]

Were there any Strikers you disliked either asthetically, performance-wise or both?

Many, none of which I worked on. I don't like any of the non-Metal stuff and some of the first XS designs are lacking three-dimensional detail.
Ugh I agree Series 1 looks bad compared to Metal XS. On their own they look okay but are rather similar, I only like Skullor and Tank out of those series 1.
MissingNo.
Jinbee
so what i gathered from both of your inputs,my combo is a balance type striker

still need more info because you guys only talked about the weapon pretty much
Do you have any parts other than the ones in your combination ? Since it is pretty much outclassed by any other ''competitive'' custom.
(Aug. 20, 2016  12:05 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Do you have any parts other than the ones in your combination ? Since it is pretty much outclassed by any other ''competitive'' custom.

i don't even own those parts, all i have is the falcon weapon,that one booster that has a disk closer to the floor,and the thin ball tip

my combo is my favorite parts,that's why i asked if it was good
(Aug. 20, 2016  1:31 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2016  12:05 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Do you have any parts other than the ones in your combination ? Since it is pretty much outclassed by any other ''competitive'' custom.

i don't even own those parts, all i have is the falcon weapon,that one booster that has a disk closer to the floor,and the thin ball tip

If you want low attack with good stamina, use Masumai, because it is slopey, is heavier and also has the details from the top that are good for smash in your combo.
(Aug. 20, 2016  2:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2016  1:31 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

If you want low attack with good stamina, use Masumai, because it is slopey, is heavier and also has the details from the top that are good for smash in your combo.
I'm team predator so i dont use weapons from the other teams,is there a team predator alternative?

Now can can anyone tell me how to use my combo which i am dubbing Lynx effectively
I would love to know what the story behind that is.
(Aug. 21, 2016  5:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would love to know what the story behind that is.

You can buy the set on Amazon for like 25 bucks. Is there any chance they're fake?
Seems likely ...
i may need a middleman from the uk,for a striker i got

EditGrinEFINITELY NEED A MIDDLEMAN
Edit 2:The seller has canceled the order
Might be a dumb question but does the motorized launcher that came out in the first wave work with the strikers from Metal XS?

If I already asked this question I'm sorry
Yes, it works but it ''slips'', so it might take you longer to rev up your Striker.
(Nov. 07, 2016  12:13 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Yes, it works but it ''slips'', so it might take you longer to rev up your Striker.

Ok thank you for answering and do you know where I can buy one of those ripcord launchers?
I don't recommend using it because of the shape of the plastic around the magnet in series 1 launchers slip like MissingNo said, if you want an efficient and good launch, get the Metal XS launchers.
(Nov. 07, 2016  12:20 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I don't recommend using it because of the shape of the plastic around the magnet in series 1 launchers slip like MissingNo said, if you want an efficient and good launch, get the Metal XS launchers.

Do you know where to buy a Metal XS launcher?
(Nov. 07, 2016  12:23 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2016  12:20 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I don't recommend using it because of the shape of the plastic around the magnet in series 1 launchers slip like MissingNo said, if you want an efficient and good launch, get the Metal XS launchers.

Do you know where to buy a Metal XS launcher?

You could try ebay, but when I searched on ebay.ca, the shipping prices really kill potentially cheap or fairly priced sets.
It's been such a long time since I've played with battle strikers and beyblades jeez. I've been trying to use battle strikers in a bey stadium and I'm wondering which tip works best with Dragun?
(Aug. 21, 2016  5:10 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I knew I saw Battle Strikers kinda sorta re released.

[Image: dpXGXBZ.png]

"Launch Desktop-Games Start"

"Convulsing Enter"

"I Like This game!"

wow

I've never seen a beyblade knockoff with catchphrases as brilliant as this BS bootleg's, lol.
I'm sold.
So it's essentially ripping off something that was already kind of similar to beyblade? Talk about beyblade inception.
(Feb. 19, 2017  3:37 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Odinskull is one of the easiest to find actually :

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MEGA-BLOKS-BATTLE...xy9tpR8GnU

Does Iceblade has any attack potential or is it just too smooth ?

Too bad it's not as cheap as some of the others D:

Well I play with battle strikers casually and I use a bey stadium so what do I know haha. But nah it's way too smooth you're right, it doesn't seem to be effective in attack. I use raptor and sentinel offensively, they pack a lot of punch because they aren't too circular/round. I like valkyria too because it can destabilize it's opponent.
Wheels I always used for attack were Masumai (when on lower height parts) and Dragonfire, I find Viper to be quite decent too. Black Widow seems to be good at attack too, it has good defense and it also has good stamina, but the stamina isn't the absolute best IMO.