Battle Strikers Discussion

Mega Brands try to make a spiritual successor to Beyblade, but they didn't do it right.
I was looking at some videos on the Battle Strikers website, when I found out about this tournament program, the StrikerSociety. It's kinda like the WBBA, in one way or another.

When you join it, you get a free Battle License. As you win battles in StrikerSociety tournaments, you can earn stamps on your License, and if you get twenty stamps, you'll earn the limited edition Battle Striker Black Widow. Plus, you'll also get a gold Super Balance tip, just for signing up.
[Image: d.png]
OK, but that does not exist or work anymore ...
I kinda figured that out, since they stopped making Battle Strikers
You know what they could've done asides from developing the product a bit more? Making a TV series of it
I agree with a lot of the criticism though unfortunately I'm not in a position to speak too much about it. If I had joined while the product was being developed I think we could have done something much greater -- unfortunately Series 1 basically sealed the fate of the whole line, and it was not very good.

That said, Battle Strikers is still in production for Europe, where it's doing quite well.
(Jan. 03, 2012  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That said, Battle Strikers is still in production for Europe, where it's doing quite well.

Whaaat its still going on? I wonder if there's any tournaments there.
Me too, and if what Brad said is true, then Battle Strikers isn't dead yet!
I was just @ Walmart here in Toronto the other day and saw that they have the XS series. I'm not really in a financial situation to buy any right now though which sucks because they look really cool. Still haven't seen the mecha FX series though u_u;

On their website I see there are tops now that launch with a ripcord instead of the battery powered launchers ::lol::

http://www.battlestrikers.com/toys.php
Oh, I know what you mean; the Hyper-Striker Launcher!
I would honestly advise you to focus your money on Beyblade, even though I love Battle Strikers. There are no truly NEW models coming out now or in the future as far as I know.
(Mar. 29, 2012  9:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: even though I love Battle Strikers.
so THAT'S why people keep mentioning Battle Striker names on the WBO.

No, it's because Bey Brad works for Mega Bloks as well, which originally helped make Battle Strikers. He was known as 'Battle Brad' on there.

Of course, loving the sport helps too. Smile
I can agree with you on this one, Ga'Hooleone! Wink
I was making my usual internet rounds in search for eternal life, and access to all information, and came across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeAuBg6l_so . This means that the infamous hyper strike trio may finally hit American shelf's. Also a possibility for completely new strikers. So what do you guys thing this will do for the franchise rise or fall?
Battle Strikers is coming back, eh? Interesting!
Please be a hit. Please be a hit. Please be a hit. It's been so long I want these to do so well I love Battle Strikers they're so awesome. (obsession?)

Let's hope everyone would have forgotten by now about the 1st series of Battle Strikers... they were awful. (impressions are so important) They could have done better if it wasn't for the fact that many people just couldn't live with the fact Beyblade wasn't the only spinning top toy -.-

After they got the touch of Brad they were so fun Grin

If you buy them you won't be dissapointed Smile
Wow.... Looks like I'll get that fabled fourth Battle Striker at Target (being one of these).

One thing I liked about Battle Strikers were their closest likeness to assembling a plastics Beyblade. Awesome.
Fabled forth Striker? Elaborate.
(May. 26, 2012  3:10 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Fabled forth Striker? Elaborate.

I didn't get into them very much..... I have two Series 1 tops and one Metal XS. The fourth one could be one of these if I don't find another rogue Series 1 top at Target (Heh, the Target near me had regular Metal Fusion even five months into Metal Masters).

Plus, Target has been iffy, oddly enough, with stocking Battle Strikers even before they went dead.
Maybe it would be cool if they made a mini-series about battle strikers, like the main character is a nerd at school but he is a master at battle strikers so he enters a tournament where there is a character who destroys strikers to get parts to make the ultimate combo.
(May. 26, 2012  4:27 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Maybe it would be cool if they made a mini-series about battle strikers, like the main character is a nerd at school but he is a master at battle strikers so he enters a tournament where there is a character who destroys strikers to get parts to make the ultimate combo.
Yes a TV Series would have helped it. Battle striker's was trying to copy Beyblade in a way but wasn't successfull.

Battle Strikers and Beyblades are two different things. I don't see where you guys can say "Battle Strikers was trying to copy Beyblade but failed."

Yes, they're both spinning tops but that does not mean one is trying to copy the other.

At my Local Walmart they have no more "Beyblades" all they have is the XTS, IR Spin control and the Tornado Battlers. The whole section is taken over by the Battle Strikers. And they go pretty fast haha. Unfortunately I have no more money to get into another costly hobby Crying
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:51 AM)chaosfreek Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:02 PM)chaosfreek Wrote: Weren't they discontinued? Well, I see that they rolled out a new line.
I really hope they weren't discontinued. I just bought Rexer!

They are discontinued, but they still had to release some new toys in spring. After that, it is over.

O crepes. Time to sellz Rexer on ebay.

They still have website up.
battlestrikers.comWink
...What are battle Strikers?