Battle Strikers Discussion

@ Basalt Orogya: Battle Strikers are these magnetically-controlled, customizable battling tops made by MEGA Brands. They stopped selling them in the United States, but it's doing pretty well in Europe, or so I've heard.
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:46 AM)Helixguy Wrote: I personally don't like battle stikers, I only got 3 because I thought it was a new version of Beyblade. And Burn Fireblaze owns some dragon one that was supposed to be the main one.
What main one ther's no show....:\
everyone says beys are ripoffs from battlestrikers, but they haven't heard of 1st. gen! battlestrikers are the ripoffs!
(Jan. 21, 2010  1:27 AM)Jawa Wrote: NONE, tops or card games are better or worse than the other! Who came up with either first is also irrelevant! They are different and unique in their own way. Ford made the first car, so all cars afterward are ripoffs? Who cares!

My appologies for the rant but it gets very anoying after a while when folks come in and "this is a rip off of that". So they share a same basis of an idea, does it really matter what came first if you are enjoying it.

(Jan. 21, 2010  1:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, I agree it is annoying for sure Jawa ... the spinning top has been evolving for thousands of years. Beyblade was an important step of its evolution. Battle Strikers is the step after that.

battle strikers do not have much of the "epicness" whilst battling, no recoils,sounds and beyblades are stronger. For heaven's sake I saw even poison serpent beat two BS' at tthe same time with the BS' even repeatedly smashing only the bey (as they are controlled by a slip on magnetic fingerpiece)Confused
(Jan. 02, 2015  4:43 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: battle strikers do not have much of the "epicness" whilst battling, no recoils,sounds and beyblades are stronger. For heaven's sake I saw even poison serpent beat two BS' at tthe same time with the BS' even repeatedly smashing only the bey (as they are controlled by a slip on magnetic fingerpiece)Confused

It really depends which generation of Battle Strikers those you used were from. The first system was rather plastic-y, but I would say with certainty that the more metallic series that came afterwards could definitely defeat most Beyblades. It also depends how you control the Battle Strikers, because you should take a moment to master them with quick moves instead of being all new to the finger-controling gimmick and being slow with them. I would say that the longer you control them, the more they lose their spin velocity, which is why you really need to be aggressive about it.
(Jan. 02, 2015  5:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  4:43 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: battle strikers do not have much of the "epicness" whilst battling, no recoils,sounds and beyblades are stronger. For heaven's sake I saw even poison serpent beat two BS' at tthe same time with the BS' even repeatedly smashing only the bey (as they are controlled by a slip on magnetic fingerpiece)Confused

It really depends which generation of Battle Strikers those you used were from. The first system was rather plastic-y, but I would say with certainty that the more metallic series that came afterwards could definitely defeat most Beyblades. It also depends how you control the Battle Strikers, because you should take a moment to master them with quick moves instead of being all new to the finger-controling gimmick and being slow with them. I would say that the longer you control them, the more they lose their spin velocity, which is why you really need to be aggressive about it.
I am talking about the new ones and the person was really good. He has been playing battle strikers for 6 years. Poison serpent still won, you may say the bey got really lucky but we get results from what we see.
(May. 26, 2012  4:27 AM)AkioEPC Wrote: Maybe it would be cool if they made a mini-series about battle strikers, like the main character is a nerd at school but he is a master at battle strikers so he enters a tournament where there is a character who destroys strikers to get parts to make the ultimate combo.

you could make a fan series(idea from looking at Jinbeetheshark's mecha sentoki threads.)
I really want more Battle Strikers, they were awesome and Not a complete beyblade clone, you could say Beigomas were copied by Beyblade because it's a spinning top and had "Bei" in it's name. Swirl Fighters are copies, their system were almost the same, Dracco Spin are copies, they recycle plastic beyblade launchers, Battle Strikers are not.

I really miss this underrated gem, yeah I still have my collection and I crave for more because my collection needs building. I longed for a Paladin FX because mine broke. Still I do have the other Paladin from the set and a Minotaur which is my favourite and I THINK it became rare because it was a limited, could anyone answer me that?
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:35 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I really want more Battle Strikers, they were awesome and Not a complete beyblade clone, you could say Beigomas were copied by Beyblade because it's a spinning top and had "Bei" in it's name. Swirl Fighters are copies, their system were almost the same, Dracco Spin are copies, they recycle plastic beyblade launchers, Battle Strikers are not.

I really miss this underrated gem, yeah I still have my collection and I crave for more because my collection needs building. I longed for a Paladin FX because mine broke. Still I do have the other Paladin from the set and a Minotaur which is my favourite and I THINK it became rare because it was a limited, could anyone answer me that?
check out these pages: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...s&_sacat=0
and

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1...e+strikers

hope you find something you want Grin
Thanks, but I cannot get stuff from online, I have no ability to.

Besides, I would rather Battle Strikers come back in store.
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:49 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks, but I cannot get stuff from online, I have no ability to.

How come? and they may still sell them in a few stores around the world.
I don't use a credit card and neither does my parents, only my uncle which I can only get stuff from time to time.

Also, it doesn't matter if they well them all around the world, I'm not going around the world just to get Battle Strikers as the trip would be far too expensive.
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:54 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I don't use a credit card and neither does my parents, only my uncle which I can only get stuff from time to time.

Also, it doesn't matter if they well them all around the world, I'm not going around the world just to get Battle Strikers as the trip would be far too expensive.

I know that but there could be a store selling them near you, chances are 1 to 20.
I guess, buts it's most likely charity shops. The latest I found these were 2013 on major shops like Tesco, and I found the plastic ones in Home Bargains in 2010-2013 hoping for a Tank, which I never found again Unhappy

I'm hoping for a chance that Home Bargains have these things because they bring a lot of older things back and I hope this is the same, they also brought me more Metal XS Sets.
(Jan. 03, 2015  4:00 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I guess, buts it's most likely charity shops. The latest I found these were 2013 on major shops like Tesco, and I found the plastic ones in Home Bargains in 2010-2013 hoping for a Tank, which I never found again Unhappy

I'm hoping for a chance that Home Bargains have these things because they bring a lot of older things back and I hope this is the same, they also brought me more Metal XS Sets.
so you just don't have a credit card, you could ask a friend to get it for you online then then pay him with money.You could pay him back by yourself selling those many spintracks(100's and 105's), I've lived in UK for 2 years and have seen a battle striker called Turbine in Tesco, that was along time ago, though.
sorry to necro but what is the name of the booster that comes with megalodon,falcon xs, and hyper-strike masumai?
The Booster Ring ? It's probably B.FAN.
(Aug. 17, 2016  10:01 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The Booster Ring ? It's probably B.FAN.

thank you,it's my favorite booster (it's just called the booster btw)

now does anyone know where i can get the striker society gold super balance tip?
(Aug. 17, 2016  10:08 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: now does anyone know where i can get the striker society gold super balance tip?

Nowhere, anymore Unhappy
Didn't they sort of re-release Battle Strikers to a different demo?
(Aug. 17, 2016  10:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2016  10:08 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: now does anyone know where i can get the striker society gold super balance tip?

Nowhere, anymore Unhappy

then maybe i can find someone that i could get one from
(Aug. 17, 2016  11:03 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Didn't they sort of re-release Battle Strikers to a different demo?

Nope, it was just released a few months later in Europe (and Korea ?)
(Aug. 17, 2016  11:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2016  11:03 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Didn't they sort of re-release Battle Strikers to a different demo?

Nope, it was just released a few months later in Europe (and Korea ?)

Dang. Battle Strikers was one of my pre-Beyblade loves along with Bakugan. They should have brought it back while Beyblade was gone. No spin top competition could have been good for sales.
(Jan. 03, 2015  4:04 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2015  4:00 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I guess, buts it's most likely charity shops. The latest I found these were 2013 on major shops like Tesco, and I found the plastic ones in Home Bargains in 2010-2013 hoping for a Tank, which I never found again Unhappy

so you just don't have a credit card, you could ask a friend to get it for you online then then pay him with money.You could pay him back by yourself selling those many spintracks(100's and 105's), I've lived in UK for 2 years and have seen a battle striker called Turbine in Tesco, that was along time ago, though.

I believe i have Tank and Turbine