Basalt bull 230 cs is finished

hey people ive been doing some testin and well Basalt Bull 230 CS is over.

Both beys launched with LRLauncher rightspin with launcher grip.Bsalt bull 230 d launched first NOTE Basalt Bull 230 D,I launched aggresivly for attack reasons

Basalt bull 230 cs win percentage 20% ko,ko
Basalt bull 230 D win percentage 80%
ko,ko,ko,os,ko,os,os,ko. When launched really good Defense(D) Has great Attack,Aswell as stamina people say that pd is better than D but to me thats a whole load of carp
Test D against attack then compare to CS. You'll find out why later.
do u even have a PD????
the reoson why its winning is that it is ...
A STAMINA TYPE, D is a stamina tip, CS is a defense tip, D will most likely have a 60% chance of always winning, as said by gale force,
do testing against MF lightning l drago 90 RF/R2F
Why did you ask about PD? I thought he was testing D?
(May. 07, 2011  9:33 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Why did you ask about PD? I thought he was testing D?

read his post
"people say that pd is better than D but to me thats a whole load of carp"
he said D is better than PD
because PD thoroughly defeats WD,SD and D
Report this thread already.
there is almost 25 counters for Basalt 230 CS and it's common sense that the D series which have more Stamina defeats CS.
EDIT:Also to add that combo is already found out by Control and Blader Storm.
Sorry I didn't see. I don't normally hear about PD so I just thought it was WD/SD..
alright and i dont have Pd my friend has Pd and im at his house now so were gnna test and btw cs has great stamina look at Control he has some vid of MF-H Heavy Basalt cancer 230 cs any way here are my results

BB(230 D) Launched first win percentage 60% os,ko,ko,os,os,os,
LLD(MF 90 RF)Win percentage 40% ko,ko,ko,ko
so bb does quite well against attack types
Try against
LLD BD145 LRF
Meteo L Drago CH145 XF
Basalt Bull UW145 CS
MF-H Hell kerbecs BD145 CS these are ALL COUNTERS FOR bASALT bULL 230 cs/d
Chosenone, your in the UK am I right, so you would know that D can OS CS consistently but against a well worn CS, you will get 100% loss ratios. Basalt collision is far too high resulting in D getting knocked out. A well worn CS consistently knocked out D on Basalt - Ask Blitz, he beat me various times with CS whilst I was using D.

Furthermore I slapped together this combo and made this thread a few months back before it got countered.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Basalt-Gasher-230D

This should be closed.
Wouldn't WD be better? It has better stamina and defense than D and can OS CS easily
(May. 07, 2011  12:18 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: Wouldn't WD be better? It has better stamina and defense than D and can OS CS easily
No, WD sucks on 230.
(May. 07, 2011  9:51 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Try against
LLD BD145 LRF
Meteo L Drago CH145 XF
Basalt Bull UW145 CS
MF-H Hell kerbecs BD145 CS these are ALL COUNTERS FOR bASALT bULL 230 cs/d
or hell aquario ad145 ewd that either kos or outspin