[Baltimore, Maryland] 5/14/11 Blademore, Maryland

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: Otsu
2nd Place: Othellog
3rd Place: AphonicFool

Time: 10am EST
NOTE: We are on a tight schedule. Do NOT come later than 11am
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Double Elination

If you live close to Virginia, be sure to check out the next up and coming tournament in Charlottesville, Virginia!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 25, 2011  3:09 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:52 PM)®otation Wrote: Ok thank you, plus Im going stamina now. Want to get the feel of being an NYC Blader x3
BTW your screwed, there is a attack meta game here(I'm think?). Also I've talked to other members and some are going with attack.
I'm so going with Defence and probaly Another type.
you know since everyone heard attack is coming then everyone will be defense which Fire i i i mean stamina will beat HEHEHEHEHE (fire as in the wheel burn flame inferno thermal are fire dont worry i wont actually set your bey on fire or will i
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: you know since everyone heard attack is coming then everyone will be defense which Fire i i i mean stamina will beat HEHEHEHEHE (fire as in the wheel burn flame inferno thermal are fire dont worry i wont actually set your bey on fire or will i
lol Then I blow it off Tongue_out
Well, RS is, to me, obselete especially since alot of people are getting much bolder with their combos. With more bolder combos come more bolder bladers. And with that, you're never really sure what combos someone will use.

Awww Jeez, I just realized I got Regents Prep on the 14th, sorry I can't make it. My parents don't trust me enough with studying, it's not like my school is the greatest at prep, I'll try to convince them.
ArmorD, I swear, I'll teach you in the car. I can do algebra in my head, it's easy. Speechless
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: ArmorD, I swear, I'll teach you in the car. I can do algebra in my head, it's easy. Speechless

I seriously want to go, but my parents can't trust me enough, I'll see if I can convince them by saying a few people there have "experience"
Heading to xanadu tonight to play some cardfight vanguard.
gonna take a video to show the place to people. on Wednesday nights they do fight night. The place gets PACKED.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: ArmorD, I swear, I'll teach you in the car. I can do algebra in my head, it's easy. Speechless
off-topic-
Algebra is easy
finishing it up, finallyJoyful_2
(Apr. 26, 2011  7:46 PM)Otsu Wrote: Heading to xanadu tonight to play some cardfight vanguard.
gonna take a video to show the place to people. on Wednesday nights they do fight night. The place gets PACKED.
For a second, I thought you meant fight club. I was about to move to Maryland.
Looks like a pretty cool place, I cant wait!
Love the space. Grin Carpet, tables, (lots of it) and plenty of parking! This looks awesome! I also like the divide between the two rooms. Will make registration much easier.
i couldnt tell if it was carpeted or not just to make preparations to make sure my bey doesnt break any more tips Please tell me its carpeted
The place sounds cool I am pumped already
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Love the space. Grin Carpet, tables, (lots of it) and plenty of parking! This looks awesome! I also like the divide between the two rooms. Will make registration much easier.

Just thought the same thing too. Pretty organized. When I first saw that microwave I thought I could bring snacks just in case I get hungry from battling. =)
yes it is carpeted.

also another thing i forgot to mention.
for the people who's parents or someone else will be driving them, make sure you show them the video so that they know where it is.

i might be going there again tonight. wednesdays are fight nights. gonna take a vid of the crowd.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:39 PM)®otation Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Love the space. Grin Carpet, tables, (lots of it) and plenty of parking! This looks awesome! I also like the divide between the two rooms. Will make registration much easier.

Just thought the same thing too. Pretty organized. When I first saw that microwave I thought I could bring snacks just in case I get hungry from battling. =)
Rotation, it's rude to bring outside food and beverage into an establishment where they sell refreshments. Uncertain

Please don't do this. The store makes a profit by providing snacks to sell to us and if we are a profit to them, we can continue to use this venue.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:44 PM)Otsu Wrote: yes it is carpeted.

also another thing i forgot to mention.
for the people who's parents or someone else will be driving them, make sure you show them the video so that they know where it is.

i might be going there again tonight. wednesdays are fight nights. gonna take a vid of the crowd.
Otsu, go play Beyblade and get some other people to go to the tournament Grin
HORIBLE NEWS my brother just broke his hand and i dont think he can play for a while this is unconfirmed whether he can play or not though
Tell him to use his teeth and feet.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Tell him to use his teeth and feet.

LOL he he cant launch strong anyway he is also a wimp dont tell him i said that he broke his finger but cried and they gave him a sprain thing and maybe a cast also remmeber he is 15 YEARS OLD
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:03 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:

LOL he he cant launch strong anyway he is also a wimp dont tell him i said that he broke his finger but cried and they gave him a sprain thing and maybe a cast also remmeber he is 15 YEARS OLD

Lol how did he break his finger.... Breaker must know!
Its not a big deal if you bring food. Thats what te microwave is for. They dont sell any other foods.
Oh and btw i didnt go :p
Too po'ed cause i cant fnd my beylauncher lr
And lazy
my friend omegaman might be comingf
Let me try that xD

Edit* can't do it....
nicknameGaspmegaMan
fightingstyle:attack/balence
reasons to let me in:he's my best friend
abillty to come to meatings:almost all the time
area: MD
i will be a powerful blader to the team