[Baltimore, Maryland] 5/14/11 Blademore, Maryland

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

1st Place: Otsu
2nd Place: Othellog
3rd Place: AphonicFool

Time: 10am EST
NOTE: We are on a tight schedule. Do NOT come later than 11am
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees ($5 one time fee or $10 year round pass)
Format: Double Elination

If you live close to Virginia, be sure to check out the next up and coming tournament in Charlottesville, Virginia!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

So please, don't stress me out over sales. Money is the number one stresser in my life currently and I'm probably the worst person at handling stress. I'm doing what I can, but I can only work at my own pace.
I appreciate you 2 Deikeilo I actually get to go to tournameants that you host and beyblade wont become a silly look what i played wih last year in a box case i wont lose beyblade for a long time because of you Im sorry about money troubles and that you still come down to help
Dudw the whole purpose of this is so we get the idea of hosting tourneys our selves plus we have BDaichi and Otsu and me and Galaxy. So its all gud
Right, but I was going to go down and show you guys the program called Mantis which works wonders for double elimination. May is my last major run at tournaments, which is why I'm hitting up the entire Northeast with tournaments.
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Why? Seriously, why? What part of I just spent $3000 in car repairs and I'm driving 5 hours to do this don't you guys understand? I have to spend about $500 to purchase enough Beyblades for you guys. $500 I don't have. I have to ask my parents, who are also in debt, to loan me money so I can do this for you guys. I lose their respect in the process because I'm asking them to go out of their way for a children's game. After gas expenses, I'm not the one getting the profits; they do because there is interest on that credit card statement and I owe them money for the car that has broken down twice from driving to tournaments.

When you ask me "are you selling? are you selling? what are you selling? I NEED 4Ds!!!!" you guys stress me out. Patience, Jesus Christ! You guys are teenagers, not 6 year olds.... Even Gabe is more patient than some of you guys.

Not to sound like a witch, but I'm doing the best I can and it feels like you guys don't appreciate the effort I'm taking to get you guys a venue, come down and host, and show you guys how to run your own tournaments.
Of course we appreciate you effort or at least I do. Having another tourney means a lot to me, the experience to meet other people and battle with them. And I get another chance to not have my beyblade explode 3 TIMES! And if you were talking about me
"Patience, Jesus Christ! You guys are teenagers, not 6 year olds.... Even Gabe is more patient than some of you guys."(BTW Gabe is my name), I didn't mean to be inpatient in any way with the testing I asked for you to do. I understand why you are so busy now, sorry if I was bothering you.
When she said Gabe she I am sure she meant my son who is 6 and shows alot of patience and maturity. Btw its his birthday today so he is now 7 hehe.
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:16 AM)ikmv Wrote: When she said Gabe she I am sure she meant my son who is 6 and shows alot of patience and maturity. Btw its his birthday today so he is now 7 hehe.
Tell him I said happy birthday!!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO GABE! Especially since he beats 90% of bladers who play at these tournaments.
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:16 AM)ikmv Wrote: When she said Gabe she I am sure she meant my son who is 6 and shows alot of patience and maturity. Btw its his birthday today so he is now 7 hehe.
what a second did i beat him at Maryland tournament ?
Galaxy was in Gabe's bracket so he did advance, meaning Galaxy beat Gabe.

Gabe doesn't strategically select (yet, as far as I know) so as long as you know how to beat a 230, you can beat him. He still has a wicked launch.
i didnt battle gabe
Lawl, but one thing to say, is anyone from NYC might come, besides Shippuden
(Apr. 24, 2011  9:40 PM)®otation Wrote: Lawl, but one thing to say, is anyone from NYC might come, besides Shippuden
shippuden is u idiot
I know look what I JUST SAID.! READ MAN READ!
Last I heard, IKMV, ArmorD-00taku, and Gabe are coming, but I just want everyone to reconfirm before I add them.
Ok thank you, plus Im going stamina now. Want to get the feel of being an NYC Blader x3
I am coming...
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:52 PM)®otation Wrote: Ok thank you, plus Im going stamina now. Want to get the feel of being an NYC Blader x3
BTW your screwed, there is a attack meta game here(I'm think?). Also I've talked to other members and some are going with attack.
I could go if my cuzn's going, I'll ask him, if he says no, I doubt if I can go.
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:09 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:52 PM)®otation Wrote: Ok thank you, plus Im going stamina now. Want to get the feel of being an NYC Blader x3
BTW your screwed, there is a attack meta game here(I'm think?). Also I've talked to other members and some are going with attack.

Thank god I'm a defence blader Chief - Sigh ... otherwise I would be screwed.
Plus I have a few surprises up my sleeves...
I may be coming. I will let you know if I am not coming.

off topic:The new Earth Virgo I got is surely going to be useful. Earth Bull D125 WD evolves to Earth Bull GB145 WD.
Man im gonna get killed if my little birdie of a burn fireblaze has to fight that darned warrior persues or the dragons or that random guy with a vulcan for a gun or rotations rotating other beys to destruction Libra
(Apr. 25, 2011  8:43 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: I may be coming. I will let you know if I am not coming.

off topic:The new Earth Virgo I got is surely going to be useful. Earth Bull D125 WD evolves to Earth Bull GB145 WD.

Why would you post your combos?!