Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Damn, with all this, after burst ends, I hope they make beyblsde rising an anime, or give us Beyblade season 4 Unhappy
There is a new Artwork of Boris and Yuriy online
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...borisu.jpg
And for the case someone wonder what is written in Russian: If your afraid of the wolf, don't go in the forest? However, it's a saying, meaning somethink like "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" I learned a bit Russian at my university, so no guarantee for anything. Can be wrong.
(Jul. 16, 2020  7:54 PM)witchen7 Wrote: There is a new Artwork of Boris and Yuriy online
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...borisu.jpg
And for the case someone wonder what is written in Russian: If your afraid of the wolf, don't go in the forest? However, it's a saying, meaning somethink like "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" I learned a bit Russian at my university, so no guarantee for anything. Can be wrong.

Hello, I don't speak Russian, but I think your first translation is correct. 
If i'm not wrong, it's a quote from the novel "The Idiot" by the Russian writer Fiodor Dostoyevski.
(Jul. 16, 2020  3:56 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: The new chapter is out in japan, it's about Borg mainly about Boris according to people on the internet. Also Aoki Sensei updated both the banner and the gallery with Boris and Yuriy

Really? If you don't mind tell me more about it Smile I really hope volume 3 is pusblished soon and available in my country somehow. Team Borg is still my favorite team.
(Jul. 22, 2020  6:27 PM)witchen7 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  3:56 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: The new chapter is out in japan, it's about Borg mainly about Boris according to people on the internet. Also Aoki Sensei updated both the banner and the gallery with Boris and Yuriy

Really? If you don't mind tell me more about it Smile I really hope volume 3 is pusblished soon and available in my country somehow. Team Borg is still my favorite team.

Based on the past two volumes, volume 3 will be out in November/December along with chapter 16 of the manga
New pic from Takao Aoki! Posted on Kai’s b-day, basically him with glasses!
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/kai20200801.jpg

<3 <3
(Aug. 02, 2020  4:00 AM)Ecthelion Wrote: New pic from Takao Aoki! Posted on Kai’s b-day, basically him with glasses!
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/kai20200801.jpg

<3 <3

I love this so so so very much! Thank you for this Aoki san sama senpai!
Any updates regarding the release of Volume 3 in online? Tongue_out
(Aug. 17, 2020  6:39 PM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: Any updates regarding the release of Volume 3 in online? Tongue_out

Release 8th october maybe
hello i need help i want to read beyblade manga chapter 11 . but don't know jap. can some one pls do this pls also reply on dkurmil33@gmail.com  
thank you in advance
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:48 AM)devil33 Wrote: hello i need help i want to read beyblade manga chapter 11 . but don't know jap. can some one pls do this pls also reply on dkurmil33@gmail.com  
thank you in advance

Do you have the chapter for translation? I could help you with that
Hello everyone!
I wanted to ask where to find the manga chapters of the second volume, also in Japanese. I will find someone to ask for help to understand what's written but I couldn't find it even to buy it. Could someone help me? Uncertain
I really liked Mathilda's Dark Pink hair, seems like Aoki sensei's switched to a lighter shade. Still, light pink's cool, too.
Volume 3 has been announced, it'll be released on November 12th, two days before the new chapter comes out!
Rei is in the cover this time
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:10 AM)Aky Wrote: Hello everyone!
I wanted to ask where to find the manga chapters of the second volume, also in Japanese. I will find someone to ask for help to understand what's written but I couldn't find it even to buy it. Could someone help me? Uncertain

Have you bought the chapters yet? If not, you could try Shogakukan's official website, I think I'll be buying from there soon.
Is this still on going?

Never mind lol, just found out above
I wonder, if someone will download & upload the remaining chapters of volume 2 & 3 in here, Because I want to know about the BBA Rising Team in the B.H.P Tournament with the V Series Burst Beys in battle?
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:09 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I wonder, if someone will download & upload the remaining chapters of volume 2 & 3 in here, Because I want to know about the BBA Rising Team in the B.H.P Tournament with the V Series Burst Beys in battle?

The problem is it's not legal to scan and share it, regardless of the language, I made the translation to Spanish for myself of each chapter released so far, but just to practice. Sorry Unhappy

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:39 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:10 AM)Aky Wrote: Hello everyone!

Have you bought the chapters yet? If not, you could try Shogakukan's official website, I think I'll be buying from there soon.

What format are they on? Is it a file? Or just in the page, I want to have also the digital version so I can take it with me, but I want to know about the format.
(Oct. 02, 2020  5:43 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:09 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I wonder, if someone will download & upload the remaining chapters of volume 2 & 3 in here, Because I want to know about the BBA Rising Team in the B.H.P Tournament with the V Series Burst Beys in battle?

The problem is it's not legal to scan and share it, regardless of the language, I made the translation to Spanish for myself of each chapter released so far, but just to practice. Sorry Unhappy

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:39 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Have you bought the chapters yet? If not, you could try Shogakukan's official website, I think I'll be buying from there soon.

What format are they on? Is it a file? Or just in the page, I want to have also the digital version so I can take it with me, but I want to know about the format.

It's epub:
https://www.shogakukan.co.jp/books/09143018

I'm assuming you can download it, although the Trial version on this bookstore ( https://csbs.shogakukan.co.jp/book/?comic_id=29723 ) shows up on the browser, so if it turns out it's not a file, you could normally convert it into a downloadable file like with other webpages.

It is around USD 6, I suppose you could buy that. I am a pirate but since RISING is somewhat of a niche within a niche, I decided to support the author this time.
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:53 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  5:43 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: The problem is it's not legal to scan and share it, regardless of the language, I made the translation to Spanish for myself of each chapter released so far, but just to practice. Sorry Unhappy

It's epub:
https://www.shogakukan.co.jp/books/09143018

I'm assuming you can download it, although the Trial version on this bookstore ( https://csbs.shogakukan.co.jp/book/?comic_id=29723 ) shows up on the browser, so if it turns out it's not a file, you could normally convert it into a downloadable file like with other webpages.

It is around USD 6, I suppose you could buy that. I am a pirate but since RISING is somewhat of a niche within a niche, I decided to support the author this time.

I'm suscribed to the page for a while now 🤣 I just have been hesitant about it due to the format. But I want to also own the digital version sunce te physical copies take around teo months to get to my country Unhappy
(Oct. 02, 2020  11:58 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I'm suscribed to the page for a while bow 🤣 I just have been hesitant about it due to the format. But I want to also own the digital version sunce te physical copies take around teo months to get to my country :(

Ooh, I forgot to subscribe! Did just now XD. Yeah, I find buying the ebook much more convenient.
(Oct. 03, 2020  6:55 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  11:58 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I'm suscribed to the page for a while bow 🤣 I just have been hesitant about it due to the format. But I want to also own the digital version sunce te physical copies take around teo months to get to my country Unhappy

Ooh, I forgot to subscribe! Did just now XD. Yeah, I find buying the ebook much more convenient.
If you buy it, can you please tell me the format it's on please? I would appreciate it
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:58 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  6:55 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Ooh, I forgot to subscribe! Did just now XD. Yeah, I find buying the ebook much more convenient.
If you buy it, can you please tell me the format it's on please? I would appreciate it

Sure! I'll tell you within the week.