Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

has someone found chapter 11 in japanese or in a magazine?
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:05 PM)kagomesama Wrote: has someone found chapter 11 in japanese or in a magazine?

Estaba del volumen 11 al 14, en YouTube, escrita en japonés, dentro de la revista del mes de Corocoro, pero lo quitaron y ya no se grabó el volumen 15, que es el más reciente.
(Apr. 28, 2020  1:03 PM)Mao Chen Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:05 PM)kagomesama Wrote: has someone found chapter 11 in japanese or in a magazine?

Estaba del volumen 11 al 14, en YouTube, escrita en japonés, dentro de la revista del mes de Corocoro, pero lo quitaron y ya no se grabó el volumen 15, que es el más reciente.

Could you share? Gasp
(May. 01, 2020  5:23 PM)TBB Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  1:03 PM)Mao Chen Wrote: Estaba del volumen 11 al 14, en YouTube, escrita en japonés, dentro de la revista del mes de Corocoro, pero lo quitaron y ya no se grabó el volumen 15, que es el más reciente.

Could you share? Gasp
Ya busqué, pero la página ya no existe, se llamaba "ベイブレードバースト beyblade burst 陀螺爆裂 탑 블레이드 버스트" y ahí estaba todo el manga hasta el volumen 14. Sorry
(May. 21, 2020  3:34 PM)kagomesama Wrote: Anyone has news of the next chapters?
No sé sabe nada porque quitaron los medios de los nuevos capitulos. Lo siento 🤷
(May. 21, 2020  4:34 PM)Mao Chen Wrote:
No sé sabe nada porque quitaron los medios de los nuevos capitulos. Lo siento 🤷

Chapters in english or Japanese ? 🙁
(May. 23, 2020  1:38 PM)kagomesama Wrote:
(May. 21, 2020  4:34 PM)Mao Chen Wrote: No sé sabe nada porque quitaron los medios de los nuevos capitulos. Lo siento 🤷

Chapters in english or Japanese ? 🙁

Todos, ya que tienes que comprarlos a fuerzas, y para la cuarentena, menos. Ni modo, ya valimos.

Yeah !!!! New chapters have come out but I cannot find them on internet .......
Please someone post the chapters here !!!!! I'm satisfied with any language the chapter will be in !!!!! Please

(Dec. 31, 2019  10:53 PM)amtt Wrote: Yes there are only two volumes out so far for the manga. I have them both ebook and will probably share them soon (In Japanese). The latest chapter was in CoroCoro Aniki that came out in December 2019. Next issue out in the Spring.

You were going to share the manga ???
Please please please share it 
Please I beg you !!!!! Please!!!!!
I'm dying to read the chapters after 10th chapter !!!!!
Please share ....... 
You can share it being in Japanese language .... 
But please do share it !!!!!

(Nov. 25, 2019  5:19 AM)vanillefleur Wrote: Thank you so much for all your hard work! I received a copy of the manga vol. 2 but I can't read it since I don't know a word in Japanese... I would love to know what Kai is actually saying in all those pages since he's my favorite character too.
Please can you share it ?????
(May. 29, 2020  9:22 PM)Hiromi T Wrote:

Yeah !!!! New chapters have come out but I cannot find them on internet .......
Please someone post the chapters here !!!!! I'm satisfied with any language the chapter will be in !!!!! Please

(Dec. 31, 2019  10:53 PM)amtt Wrote: Yes there are only two volumes out so far for the manga. I have them both ebook and will probably share them soon (In Japanese). The latest chapter was in CoroCoro Aniki that came out in December 2019. Next issue out in the Spring.

You were going to share the manga ???
Please please please share it 
Please I beg you !!!!! Please!!!!!
I'm dying to read the chapters after 10th chapter !!!!!
Please share ....... 
You can share it being in Japanese language .... 
But please do share it !!!!!

(Nov. 25, 2019  5:19 AM)vanillefleur Wrote: Thank you so much for all your hard work! I received a copy of the manga vol. 2 but I can't read it since I don't know a word in Japanese... I would love to know what Kai is actually saying in all those pages since he's my favorite character too.
Please can you share it ?????

Use the google translate for Japanese into English words.
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far.

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall.

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children):

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga.

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.

Where did you got them as ebook? And what app do you read them in? I've been buying the physical volumes but I would love to have them also in a digital version. Today the chapter where Rei and Kai last appeared is supposed to arrive (finally!) Since this one didn't get uploaded in the now disappeared YouTube channel.
What is the number of this chapter with Rei and Kai?
And what's about the traduction of another chap after chap10?
I seem to have see the 3rd volume releases in August 2020
(Jun. 03, 2020  9:53 AM)kagomesama Wrote: What is the number of this chapter with Rei and Kai?

The most recent one is chapter 15, so probably volume 3 will come out along the summer episode.
The Kai-V already talked about the translations explaining why there won't be any.
(Jun. 04, 2020  12:29 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2020  9:53 AM)kagomesama Wrote: What is the number of this chapter with Rei and Kai?

The most recent one is chapter 15, so probably volume 3 will come out along the summer episode.
The Kai-V already talked about the translations explaining why there won't be any.

But it was 1 year ago...
kagomesama
[quote pid='1599099' dateline='1591334501']
(Jun. 04, 2020  12:29 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: The most recent one is chapter 15, so probably volume 3 will come out along the summer episode.

But it was 1 year ago...

Each chapter is realeas every three months and each volume (there are only two so far) is released when there are 5 chapters, so each volume gets about 15 months to be released. So probably we'll have vole two with the next issue since the latest one was chapter 15

[/quote]
I wonder if someone download the volume 2 & the remaining chapter of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising, someday or month.
(Jun. 06, 2020  6:55 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I wonder if someone download the volume 2 & the remaining chapter of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising, someday or month.

I haven't seen volume 2 in digital version in any language. episodes from 11 to 14 weren't translated to English anymore, Kai-V already told us her reasons. as for chapter 15 (Kai vs Rei) wasn't uploaded to youtobe because the channel that did so was closed a while ago. The only way to get to read them is buying them.
I grew up with the Bakuten Shoot series, I hope Beyblade Rising appear. 😀😀
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

This just really deserves its own topic, even though we have been discussing it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread so far. 

In short, a new Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter will be published in this month's CoroCoro Aniki, meant for an older audience than CoroCoro. At the same time, we also know that TAKARA-TOMY will release Burst versions of Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S around fall

Here are the best pictures we have so far of the new character designs (they are definitely Takao/Tyson, Kai, Rei/Ray and Max, not their children): 

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_1.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_2.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_3Kai.jpg]

[Image: BakutenShootBeybladeNew_4Max.jpg]

These drawings come straight from Aoki Takao, the author of the original manga. 

So far, all that is confirmed is one new chapter.

Personally, the new designs are cool enough, and similar enough to the previous designs to be liked by all fans of the first Beyblade generation too.
(Jun. 09, 2020  10:36 PM)Takaokinomiya Wrote: I grew up with the Bakuten Shoot series, I hope Beyblade Rising appear. 😀😀

Hasta ahora solo hay estos 10 capítulos de Beyblade Rising, ya que la cuenta de YouTube de los últimos 5 capítulos se ha eliminado. Lo siento.
The manga is great, it hurts that the wait for a new chapter is almost eternal, I do not know if you read fanfics guys , there is a new one that is like the anime, is called Beyblade Let it rip again, is sad that not many people know about it and have so few comments compared to other stories, read it when you have time, it's worth it.
(Jun. 17, 2020  4:44 AM)G Revolution Wrote: The manga is great, it hurts that the wait for a new chapter is almost eternal,   I do not know if  you read fanfics guys , there is a new one that is like the anime, is called Beyblade Let it rip again, is sad that not many people know about it and have so few comments compared to other stories,  read it when you have time, it's worth it.

Great ! Where can we read it?
Hi! I hope you are fine. I was very busy with work and couldn't connect so often around here.
Takao Aoki uploaded new images to her gallery. The most recent one is from Mao and Ayaka!
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...200630.jpg
The second manga can be bought on Amazon in Japanese and with google translater it is kind of readable. I hope the next voulme will be available there as well.
Does anyone know what ist happening in volume 3? I guess the champion chip goes on, but which teams play a major role?
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:17 PM)witchen7 Wrote: The second manga can be bought on Amazon in Japanese and with google translater it is kind of readable. I hope the next voulme will be available there as well.
Does anyone know what ist happening in volume 3? I guess the champion chip goes on, but which teams play a major role?
Each manga volume gets released after six chapters, containing 5 chapters per volume, so we'll hopefully see volume 3 this year, probably around autumn/winter.

There's no official date yet, but this week the next chapter comes out with the summer edition of the aniki magazine.

I'm ready to order ir even if it takes ages to arrive XD I need to read everything it comes out, no matter what
The new chapter is out in japan, it's about Borg mainly about Boris according to people on the internet. Also Aoki Sensei updated both the banner and the gallery with Boris and Yuriy