Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Hi .... I'm just a newbie here and as I observed from the previous posts , this thread has volunteere to translate and share the latest beyblade mang, right?
I'm curious to know what's the latest chapter and where to find it.
(Jun. 05, 2019  3:51 PM)blacklotus Wrote: Hi! Takao Aoki added a new image (it's about Ayaka) http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...190605.jpg
Time out....what's that one of the shadow bladers from the movie? They're actually going to be in the manga? That's pretty awesome.
(Jul. 07, 2019  1:57 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Hi! Takao Aoki uploaded new image in his gallery!
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...er0707.jpg
 Its been a while I saw them. The last time they were in V force using Cyber bitbeasts..... damn I gotta say I missed ken a lot. If I got the name correctly???
That looks awesome! Cant wait for a translation!
Kai came back out of nowhere but has a very bleak role...

The new Metal Fight Beyblade chapter was a breath of fresh air. I am definitely more motivated by it, Adachi Takafumi's style is so godlike. However, the truth is that I have no time for these anymore. Plus, legal-wise, I would prefer providing a translation of the script exclusively, not full scans. I am currently rushing through a cosplay project and would likely not have time for that soon at all.
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Kai came back out of nowhere but has a very bleak role...

The new Metal Fight Beyblade chapter was a breath of fresh air. I am definitely more motivated by it, Adachi Takafumi's style is so godlike. However, the truth is that I have no time for  these anymore. Plus, legal-wise, I would prefer providing a translation of the script exclusively, not full scans. I am currently rushing through a cosplay project and would likely not have time for that soon at all.

Respect and understand, just mega sad about it ? I wish I could read japanese! Lol
Hi all!

New around here but lurked in this thread for a while. I'd like to thank everyone for translating, editing, posting and discussing. I didn't know OG beyblade had been revived until I saw something on twitter, so thank you for making the fandom rise again  Tongue_out

What I saw on twitter was about the character's birthdays, which I don't think I've seen in this thread? Forgive me if I'm wrong!

I got my own copies of Rising the other day and did a lazy translation on the extras. 

[Image: EBLln4ZVAAIwSO5?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: EBLln4qUwAArjOh?format=jpg&name=medium]

It's interesting that the fandom thought Kai's bday was August 2nd and Aoki-sensei has now said it's August 1st... ? (which is why the last image he uploaded was Kai - a birthday upload~) Bit unfair that Hitoshi, Chief and Daichi all don't get birthdays... 

Things to note: Like Hitoshi, Rick is also part of the senior division. Along with Takao, Yuri, Raul, Johnny, Lee and Michael are all individual players (so they are both team and individual players from my understanding - the national rep). Mathilda is from the UK (I don't recall this ever being mentioned in the OG series). Iirc, Barthez Battalion was the general/mixed country European team, so it's nice to narrow down where she's from. She's also playing with Julia and Raul for Spain (F Sangre+M). Majestic 4 are the UK team - before they were the European team (made sense in s1 but not Grev)

Hope you found this interesting  Confused
Midori_Hime: you're a God !!! It miss birthday's year. And others charaters's birthday ?
In the original manga, that one image of blader silhouettes against the Earth features four recognizable bladers: Yuriy, Rai, Michael, and Johnny. Never did understand why it was Johnny and not Ralf. I feel like Johnny being the national rep player here somehow connects to that?
kagomesama - I hope the other characters get birthdays soon! Even if we don't get years, it'd be nice if Aoki-sensei could confirm how old the characters are currently...

Parrotbeak - ohhhh, that makes a lot of sense! I wonder if he was originally intended to be a team leader, but it got changed for some reason?
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:08 AM)Midori_Hime Wrote: Parrotbeak - ohhhh, that makes a lot of sense! I wonder if he was originally intended to be a team leader, but it got changed for some reason?

It certainly feels like Aoki had/has bigger plans for Johnny than he's been given so far, even taking into account that he got a noticeable amount of attention as a non-leader in the manga compared to other non-leaders (either on par or better than Boris if accounted for the fact Borg had more page presence than the Majectics).

Mathilda being English is a recent thing if I remember correctly that Aoki's own website only states she isn't necessarily French in reference to her being named after the girl from Leon. It's cool to get some more facts for characters, though it also makes it stand out neither she nor Steven have been given a last name when this was a good opportunity to do so.
We are in October now so the nex chapter should drop soon right? Grin