Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Nov. 01, 2018  3:35 PM)Divshubh Wrote: I have question why do Hilary is not present in rising manga ?

Because Hiromi/Hilary is anime's OC.
The manga storyline isn't related with anime. Only the characters names and some outfits designs.
The anime have its original storyline and 3 world tournaments. The manga finished with 1 world tournament but in 2016 Takao Aoki published a manga sequel "beyblade rising" in the lastest chapters present a new World tournament (2nd).
Honestly, I've a impossible dream with a beyblade remake about the manga story. 

(I hope writted rightly this reply, my English isn't good, sorry)
(Nov. 04, 2018  3:28 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Hi! New banner added http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...18aki2.jpg
We can easily have idea that tala is not going to be quite and he want  to fulfill his mission to defeat Tyson and his all friends and to  became world champion
Newbie here! Just made an account as I wanted to thank you Kai-V personally for all you’re doing and have done so far. I was up until 2am last eve going through this entire thread and binging on the new manga as I’ve just discovered this site.
Currently rewatching the anime on Breedos YouTube too so kudos to you too man.
I’ll probably go back to being a fly on the wall now but just wanted to show my appreciation guys. ~ K
I got Corocoro Aniki Winter issue and new EP Mao vs Rei.
I'll up it here around 10 am in Japanese time.
BTW, Corocoro Aniki Spring issue which will release in March some soaring bey will be back to Beyblade Burst.
I guess it means MFB Pegasis?

(Dec. 13, 2018  11:25 PM)marutti Wrote: I got Corocoro Aniki Winter issue and new EP Mao vs Rei.
I'll up it here around 10 am in Japanese time.
BTW, Corocoro Aniki Spring issue which will release in March some soaring bey will be back to Beyblade Burst.
I guess it means MFB Pegasis?

Loved Rei's reply to Mariah's confession ?
Sister ???
Ray’s reply
I laugh so long
(Dec. 19, 2018  2:35 PM)LuluDor23 Wrote: When will the English version issue?

I am working on it, but give me a couple of days. There are many pages that require heavy editing. 

Certainly, this chapter seems done solely for HellenaMaezono. Initially, as I was reading, I was sure that they were going to confirm that they were a couple... It seemed like it, hah. Considering the girls' comments, they also were expecting it.
Thanks~~
I know they will be couple finally
However, stupid Rei?
Exactly! We expected Rei and Mao to be a couple by the end of the chapter. But alas ..?
Hello, happy new year!! (and if in your country is not yet 1st january 2019, good end of the year) http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/2019.0101.jpg
(Dec. 31, 2018  6:30 PM)blacklotus Wrote: Hello, happy new year!! (and if in your country is not yet 1st january 2019, good end of the year) http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/2019.0101.jpg

Kai's elongated neck pains me...
Yes... Is me or the 2019 banner look like past "new year" banner (2018)?... Damn, I'll try find this old banner to check it...
---
I checked it, certainly, it's the same with different text and a detail in 2018 banner Kai is with his dog in a box. But in 2019 banner have a pig with orange in his head but in the same box...
(Jan. 01, 2019  5:00 AM)LuluDor23 Wrote: http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/index.html

New Banner too

Happy New Year

Aww little Maxie is taking to being an older brother really well! ^^
(Jan. 01, 2019  8:13 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Yes... Is me or the 2019 banner look like past "new year" banner (2018)?... Damn, I'll try find this old banner to check it...
---
I checked it, certainly, it's the same with different text and a detail in 2018 banner Kai is with his dog in a box. But in 2019 banner have a pig with orange in his head but in the same box...

It changed the animal for the Chinese year only  :p
I love the old characters very much.. I read all the 9 chapters so far. Curiosly looking for the 20 one. Can anybody tell me.

Note: I could not remember which official spelling of Rai/Lai I had unearthed, so this is stuck with "Rai" because there are no Ls in Japanese.

It was obvious, working on this, that I hold no interest in producing perfect edits anymore... This is not worth so much time. Hopefully you can enjoy it regardless.
(Jan. 14, 2019  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Note: I could not remember which official spelling of Rai/Lai I had unearthed, so this is stuck with "Rai" because there are no Ls in Japanese.

It was obvious, working on this, that I hold no interest in producing perfect edits anymore... This is not worth so much time. Hopefully you can enjoy it regardless.
Thank you for this anyway, I can understand where you're coming from I find some of this is rehashing earlier arcs though it's good the female characters are being handled a little better. I too thought of our HellenaMaezono with this chapter.
(Jan. 14, 2019  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Ahh so in the end both Rei and Mao were oblivious. How cute.
Thank you so much Kai-V!!!!
And now... Even though it should be a Max chapter soon... I hope we get more and more and MORE Kai!
(Jun. 08, 2017  7:02 PM)marutti Wrote: In next chapter it seems like Yuriy Ivanov will come.
And in Puzzle and Dragons Tyson will be character and it'll free gift of Corocoro Aniki 9th issue (Android Only)
[Image: bf8MPvF.jpg]
[Image: LGxrauf.jpg]

is this an Android game? And what its name?