Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Sep. 26, 2018  9:36 AM)Paper Lung Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  10:33 PM)blacklotus Wrote: http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/bakubei.html

Wow. This really needs a full translation.

yeah it is really interesting to read about the story of bakute from Aoki sensei himself :3
ray is also missing
Maybe dating with Mao?

(Sep. 24, 2018  9:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here it is, although I admit that I was lazy in some parts:

But Dir en grey's new album is coming out this week along with four magazine interviews, so this was either getting finished and released now, or in at least two weeks.

What I find curious is that Golubeva looks exactly like Volkov, actually even the camera man had a resemblance... And where is Kai during all the second half of the chapter? Hopefully this is actually developed and it is a hint for the next chapter, since they are in Russia...

Amazing!! I find curious the same LOL. Regarding where Kai is, we may have to wait until December to find out. Thanks you so much!
Siliva? that name sounds familiar. didnt they do a beyblade abridged series back in like 2008ish? or am i thinking of someone else. either way what happened to that. i really liked it...
(Sep. 24, 2018  9:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here it is, although I admit that I was lazy in some parts:

But Dir en grey's new album is coming out this week along with four magazine interviews, so this was either getting finished and released now, or in at least two weeks.

What I find curious is that Golubeva looks exactly like Volkov, actually even the camera man had a resemblance... And where is Kai during all the second half of the chapter? Hopefully this is actually developed and it is a hint for the next chapter, since they are in Russia...

You are amazing! Thank you so much!
What a sweet chapter. <3
Tho Kai didn't get a single line. I can understand his team's frustration with his silence a bit better now.
(Dec. 14, 2017  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Surely the chapter about Souichirou faking illness and making him work despite being underage and such was tweaked as well...

By the way Kai-V did you catch any other changes? Grin
As always, thanks for the chapter Kai_V
^_^
(Sep. 30, 2018  2:13 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Hi! Takao Aoki added a new image!  http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...180929.jpg

Beautiful Mao
(Oct. 02, 2018  6:44 AM)azon Wrote: when will chapter 10 will come

December Perhaps (correct me If I'm Wrong)
(Oct. 02, 2018  7:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  6:44 AM)azon Wrote: when will chapter 10 will come

December Perhaps (correct me If I'm Wrong)
Rising comes 4 months once, and the last chapter was in the September issue. So I think January will be the month in which the chapter comes out.
Hi!! Next issue is in December 15th (Usually you can see the next release in the last page, this chapter is near the cocoro's logo)
Hi guys, does anyone has the adress to end letter to Aoki sensei? I recall thy posted it here after it got romajised but can't find it :(
Please if someone have please can you post it? I wann write to Aoki sensei or at least try, my japanese is not very good XD
(Oct. 02, 2018  8:11 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Hi guys, does anyone has the adress to end letter to Aoki sensei? I recall thy posted it here after it got romajised but can't find it Unhappy
Please if someone have please can you post it? I wann write to Aoki sensei or at least try, my japanese is not very good XD
Yeah, Kai-V shared it. I am just gonna quote it.
Quote:And to make everyone's life easier, here is the translated address:
Shogakukan CoroCoro Aniki, Aoki Takao-sensei
101-8023
Kanda post office, PO Box 93
Japan
(Oct. 03, 2018  11:55 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  8:11 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Hi guys, does anyone has the adress to end letter to Aoki sensei? I recall thy posted it here after it got romajised but can't find it Unhappy
Yeah, Kai-V shared it. I am just gonna quote it.
Quote:And to make everyone's life easier, here is the translated address:
Shogakukan CoroCoro Aniki, Aoki Takao-sensei
101-8023
Kanda post office, PO Box 93
Japan

Thnk you so much for this info. :3
(Sep. 29, 2018  9:53 PM)TBB Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Surely the chapter about Souichirou faking illness and making him work despite being underage and such was tweaked as well...

By the way Kai-V did you catch any other changes? :D

Hah I had not even checked. The chapter I was referring to and the one on Yuriy are basically unchanged. The only modifications to the text were aesthetical, except for the addition of one 'ore ni'. The 'cover' for the Yuriy chapter was different, it only showed Yuriy and Kai and they had lifted Yuriy's collar to cover his menacing smirk, but nothing in the actual chapter was modified, so it barely altered the story...
Hi!! Takao Aoki added a new image http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/mj4.jpg . "Gallery Story" had new material since the previus week.
Hello everyone
I have question that exactly how much time it will take to complete serie and telecast on TV
(Oct. 27, 2018  9:08 AM)Divshubh Wrote: Hello everyone
I have question that exactly how much time it will take to complete serie and telecast on TV

series, i guess About April or so, i guess. And I don't really think tho will ever be on TV
I have question why do Hilary is not present in rising manga ?
(Nov. 01, 2018  3:35 PM)Divshubh Wrote: I have question why do Hilary is not present in rising manga ?

I have A question now? Is she really Important?
(Nov. 01, 2018  3:35 PM)Divshubh Wrote: I have question why do Hilary is not present in rising manga ?

She only appeard in the Anime as far as I know.