Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

I watched G revolution 3 times on you tube...and each and every song starting from " off the chains" and other english and japanese songs 4 times...

The reason why I am asking the boring question is...everyone here remembers the scene where Tyson fights Brooklyn at the end of G revolution series is with the help of each and everyone's bit beasts...he borrowed the power of other bit beasts to defeat Brooklyn...and Finally Dragoon changed into one of the most powerful bitbeasts...
Whereas Kai single handedly...alone defeated Brooklyn with the help of his dranzer in the justice 5 tournament...
The same goes for Ginkga and Ryuga too...in the Metal fury series Ginkga defeated hedes with the help of every legendary bladers' bitbeast...
So tell me how will u compare too bladers where one defeats a monster single handedly and other blader takes help of the other bladers' bitbeasts??
I am talking about Kai and Tyson...though..
Yaa,Kai defeated Brooklyn all alone but in that match we didn't see demonish character of Brooklyn .
I didn't mean that kai's match was easy . Tyson's match was taken to the other dimensions where it was really difficult to win . So there was a requirement of help from others to save Brooklyn from devastation.
And speaking of, the way Tak's Dragoon MSUV debuted in the anime is more convincing than in the manga, I feel.

How would you feel if you worked so hard to give it your all in a sport, only to have a tie in the end just to let both players like Tak and Kai live? (G-Rev 30 reference?) I certainly would feel insulted; if there was a tie, then I wouldn't care if I lost, just one of us winning is enough. In short, no ending, no good feelings.
Kai-V said she is trying to upld the chapter at the end of this week...if not this week maybe sometime very soon...
Plse go through the previous messages so u will understand more or less the summary of this chapter...
Hi everyone! Does anyone knows where can I read the original manga in japanese in pdf? I've been looking for it on the internet with no luck Unhappy I hope it is out there somewhere
I don't know that I should have asked this or not .
Even though I wanna know that ,will be beyblade rising series will be animated.
I get to know that the rising manga chapter 5 is going to release on 15 November 2017. I get this information from Wikipedia. I wants to know kai-v that I am right or not. Please tell me as soon as you read my reply. Please tell that I get the right information or not. The link from which I get this information is this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade
(Oct. 05, 2017  10:54 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Hi everyone! Does anyone knows where can I read the original manga in japanese in pdf? I've been looking for it on the internet with no luck Unhappy I hope it is out there somewhere

Sorry...but I tried for 2.5 hrs continuously to search the japanese version of the previous 4 chapters....I downloaded different manga apps but sadly I couldnt able to find those chapters...google is not helping much here...
(Oct. 05, 2017  6:16 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  10:54 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Hi everyone! Does anyone knows where can I read the original manga in japanese in pdf? I've been looking for it on the internet with no luck Unhappy I hope it is out there somewhere

Sorry...but I tried for 2.5 hrs continuously to search the japanese version of the previous 4 chapters....I downloaded different manga apps but sadly I couldnt able to find those chapters...google is not helping much here...

Yeah I've tried too, neither the original nor the rising one is in japanese Unhappy I had hope someone would know something about it. Thanks for replying though Smile
(Oct. 06, 2017  12:17 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  6:16 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Sorry...but I tried for 2.5 hrs continuously to search the japanese version of the previous 4 chapters....I downloaded different manga apps but sadly I couldnt able to find those chapters...google is not helping much here...

Yeah I've tried too, neither the original nor the rising one is in japanese Unhappy I had hope someone would know something about it. Thanks for replying though Smile

Original ones means upto G revolution?? That is present on internet in japanese version as they r already released as manga...but since this rising manga has released only a few chapters...I think we will be able to find its original version once the manga gets completed...
On internet upto volume 14 of manga series u can find in the japanese version
(Oct. 06, 2017  12:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  12:17 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Yeah I've tried too, neither the original nor the rising one is in japanese Unhappy I had hope someone would know something about it. Thanks for replying though Smile

Original ones means upto G revolution?? That is present on internet in japanese version as they r already released as manga...but since this rising manga has released only a few chapters...I think we will be able to find its original version once the manga gets completed...

I know of one person who has the raws of the original '99 manga...
https://worldbeyblade.org/User-HellenaMaezono
You could try contacting him.
(Oct. 05, 2017  5:26 PM)Tyson-kai Wrote: I get to know that the rising manga chapter 5 is going to release on 15 November 2017. I get this information from Wikipedia. I wants to know kai-v that I am right or not. Please tell me as soon as you read my reply. Please tell that I get the right information or not. The link from which I get this information is this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade

Actually the fifth chapter was released on September 15th... What might get released in November or around January 2018, is the compilation of at least the first four chapters of Rising in a new standalone volume. 

About chapter five, I am basically done with my part, but I think my collaborator has some internet issues, which would explain the delay hah. Let us cross our fingers...
(Oct. 06, 2017  2:56 AM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  12:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Original ones means upto G revolution?? That is present on internet in japanese version as they r already released as manga...but since this rising manga has released only a few chapters...I think we will be able to find its original version once the manga gets completed...

Thanx buddy...u helped a lot..I have been searching since yesterday...so nekodarkkitten...it seems our frnd has already answered ur question...u can contact this person...so u can find appropriate answers...

(Oct. 06, 2017  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  5:26 PM)Tyson-kai Wrote: I get to know that the rising manga chapter 5 is going to release on 15 November 2017. I get this information from Wikipedia. I wants to know kai-v that I am right or not. Please tell me as soon as you read my reply. Please tell that I get the right information or not. The link from which I get this information is this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade

Actually the fifth chapter was released on September 15th... What might get released in November or around January 2018, is the compilation of at least the first four chapters of Rising in a new standalone volume. 

About chapter five, I am basically done with my part, but I think my collaborator has some internet issues, which would explain the delay hah. Let us cross our fingers...

Hey Kai-V...the way u explained the summary of this chapter 5...it just increases the excitation and curiosity...U can also try to be a manga or a comic writer...
And about chapter 5...lets just hope for the best...
(Oct. 06, 2017  2:56 AM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  12:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Original ones means upto G revolution?? That is present on internet in japanese version as they r already released as manga...but since this rising manga has released only a few chapters...I think we will be able to find its original version once the manga gets completed...

Thanks for the info. I'll contact him. I own the mangas in spanish that were publishednin my country but sadly they never finished it and left it on volume 12 :Unhappy
Is hard (and expensive) to get any version of the manga in Mexico, I've found some scans of the english version, but I would love to read the japanese one Smile
So basically how much it will take to upload chapter 5 in English? As you told your collaborator is having internet problems so please can you tell almost when it can fix and we all get chapter 5. I mean can you tell almost the date before that you are going to upload chapter 5. I am really waiting for it from weeks. Please if you can please upload it before 19 November. Please tell me the date before you can uploaded it kai-v.
(Oct. 07, 2017  5:28 PM)Tyson-kai Wrote: So basically how much it will take to upload chapter 5 in English? As you told your collaborator is having internet problems so please can you tell almost when it can fix and we all get chapter 5. I mean can you tell  almost the date before that you are going to upload chapter 5. I am really waiting for it from weeks. Please if you can please upload it before 19 November. Please tell me the date before you can uploaded it kai-v.

Dude, you just repeated your one question four times.
(Oct. 08, 2017  4:21 PM)TBB Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  5:28 PM)Tyson-kai Wrote: So basically how much it will take to upload chapter 5 in English? As you told your collaborator is having internet problems so please can you tell almost when it can fix and we all get chapter 5. I mean can you tell  almost the date before that you are going to upload chapter 5. I am really waiting for it from weeks. Please if you can please upload it before 19 November. Please tell me the date before you can uploaded it kai-v.

Dude, you just repeated your one question four times.
And U just counted that...
Hi there everyone is there anyone here that is from Tokyo who can scan a manga without tearing it apart? I talked to Hellena about the raw manga. But we neet to be absolutely sure it can be done without tearing them apart. Of so pls send contact with https://worldbeyblade.org/User-HellenaMaezono
Anyone know if the part where Daitenji declares the tournament in G-Rev a tie also happens in the manga?
(Oct. 11, 2017  6:01 PM)burapikun Wrote: Anyone know if the part where Daitenji declares the tournament in G-Rev a tie also happens in the manga?

The battle between Takao and Kai cuts off before it starts and doesn't happen, the epilogue cuts it off.
(Oct. 11, 2017  6:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  6:01 PM)burapikun Wrote: Anyone know if the part where Daitenji declares the tournament in G-Rev a tie also happens in the manga?

The battle between Takao and Kai cuts off before it starts and doesn't happen, the epilogue cuts it off.
So... the Tak/Kai battle only happens in the anime, right? If so, I could probably see why many people prefer *it* over the manga.
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:34 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  6:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: The battle between Takao and Kai cuts off before it starts and doesn't happen, the epilogue cuts it off.
So... the Tak/Kai battle only happens in the anime, right? If so, I could probably see why many people prefer *it* over the manga.

I dont understand...why do u say people prefer anime over manga??? Pls explain...
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:06 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  11:34 PM)burapikun Wrote: So... the Tak/Kai battle only happens in the anime, right? If so, I could probably see why many people prefer *it* over the manga.

I dont understand...why do u say people prefer anime over manga??? Pls explain...

If you read my post carefully, I said, *the* anime, as in, Beyblade's anime. Not just anime in general. I'm talking Beyblade, not Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, or any other show. Just Beyblade.
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:17 AM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:06 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I dont understand...why do u say people prefer anime over manga??? Pls explain...

If you read my post carefully, I said, *the* anime, as in, Beyblade's anime. Not just anime in general. I'm talking Beyblade, not Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, or any other show. Just Beyblade.

Um...actually I understood that...that U r talking about The Beyblade anime...I just asked U that Why do U prefer *The* anime over *The* manga...thats it..

One more thing...why R U so angry on me?? I dont remember myself hurting U in any of my posts...