Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Sep. 27, 2017  6:52 PM)burapikun Wrote: Will Tak be facing Daichi sometime?

He does in the latest chapter, yes? 

We also see Kai's father, which I do not remember seeing mentioned in this topic.
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

We also see Kai's father, which I do not remember seeing mentioned in this topic.

Kai has a father??? So what u r saying is that in this manga series we will be able to see his whole family?? Can we see his sister akira?? We had talked about her a little time back...
(Sep. 28, 2017  4:12 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He does in the latest chapter, yes? 

Kai has a father??? So what u r saying is that in this manga series we will be able to see his whole family?? Can we see his sister akira?? We had talked about her a little time back...
Akira? I believe manga!kai has a dog named Hana if anything, but I don't recall any sister. Is it in supplementary info?
(Sep. 28, 2017  6:08 AM)TBB Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2017  4:12 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Kai has a father??? So what u r saying is that in this manga series we will be able to see his whole family?? Can we see his sister akira?? We had talked about her a little time back...
Akira? I believe manga!kai has a dog named Hana if anything, but I don't recall any sister. Is it in supplementary info?

Umm...may be I am wrong but few months back I read an article where kai's sister was mentioned..it may be a wrong info though....
No, Kai has no sister, but of course he has a father and a mother, on top of his grandfather... In the manga especially, it is clearly explained that Kai's father left the company, thereby leaving Kai in the hands of his grandfather, because he made the decision to continue working on Beyblades instead of Hiwatari Enterprises. This is why Kai destroys Beyblades as part of the Shell Killers at the beginning of Beyblade: he uses them to destroy what made his father go away and abandon him.
Wow..wow...family issues...so kai's father abandoned their company which made kai frustrated since he lost his childhood in the cruel hands of his grandfather and never got the love of his father when he needed him the most..so thats why kai was such a gangster type character at first...
But when he understood his love for beyblade as Takao first defeated him when he was blade sharks' boss...he understood what r bitbeasts and he had the red phoenix whereas Takao had the blue dragon of wind...as time passed Kai's personality changed and slowly he became just like his father...
Now I am understanding the whole manga series and Kai's view point...each and everything is making sense to me...
(Sep. 29, 2017  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, Kai has no sister, but of course he has a father and a mother, on top of his grandfather... In the manga especially, it is clearly explained that Kai's father left the company, thereby leaving Kai in the hands of his grandfather, because he made the decision to continue working on Beyblades instead of Hiwatari Enterprises. This is why Kai destroys Beyblades as part of the Shell Killers at the beginning of Beyblade: he uses them to destroy what made his father go away and abandon him.

Thank you for the summary. Now I understand it better. Wow. That's a very sad childhood. I feel sorry for him. Poor Kai. Unhappy
Yeah, Thanks for the story of Kai .Felt really bad .
But excited about next chapter

By the way when will the next chapter releases
(Sep. 30, 2017  3:34 PM)Chinmay koppal Wrote: Yeah, Thanks for the story of Kai .Felt really bad .
But excited about next chapter

By the way when will the next chapter releases

Well as said earlier...chapter 5 of the manga has already been released in japan on 15th sept. But to be translated in English...it will take a little time. Translation is done by Kai-V and her japanese frnd I think...so a little wait...but stay tuned for the upcomming chapters...
It should be done this week, if all goes well.

By the way, about Kai's father, Susumu, the choice was actually presented to him by Souichirou, Kai's grandfather. Personally, facing such an absurd decision of A) staying with the family and the family business or B) pursuing the Beyblade interest he had and not being able to see his family anymore, I would have traced myself a C option where I still found a way to see my family...? It just sounds like B could be pursued independently of whether the family is involved...

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify Souichirou's involvement. It was not entirely Susumu who decided one day to leave his father, wife and child behind, but he did abide by that unthinkable "rule" set by Souichirou, which is arguable just as bad...
May be just may be susumu wanted to follow his passion rather than his family...it just shows how much he loves beyblade....
But I could never understand a person's emotion who is a father, a son and a loving husband who just leaves his everything...his whole world behind just for the sake of his passion..
This manga series arouses many emotions inside and also reveals a lots of secrets of the past of bladebreakers...
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Whoa thats awesome news. I always wonder if he will ever apear. He never apeared in main anime despite he was a blader too. I mean if he left his family for blading then how come he never apeared in any world championship (which happened trice but no sign of him despite being pretty important relative to main charecter)

Anyways, thanks a YJAlot Kai-V!

Edit:- BTW he is going to apear in chapter 5 right?
Do u think we could request Takao Aoki to write a novel named " Kai's past"??
That would be great to read 'kai's past '.I wish somehow we could convey this to Takao Aoki.
Then for our sake of request Kai-V has to triple her hardwork than she already does for us...and translate the whole novel in English...
But still " Kai' s past" is something I really want to know...
(Oct. 01, 2017  5:29 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Do u think we could request Takao Aoki to write a novel named " Kai's past"??

rather maybe on his dad? if he loves beyblade so much, is so passionate he can leave his family I'm sure he would been great blader, maybe even world champion. his son surely was one of greatest blader of history and I think even susumu would been legendary

edit:- Susumu Hiwatari, the legendary best. ahh that sound EXTREMELY exciting. I always wished to see previous world champions or like old best. but so far only burst did that with Free
Can I ask a question?? I have always been wanting to ask this question...
Whose the most powerful blader?? Is it Tyson or kai?? And why??
There is a reason why I am asking this question...I will tell that later..
(Oct. 01, 2017  6:34 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Can I ask a question?? I have always been wanting to ask this question...
Whose the most powerful blader?? Is it Tyson or kai?? And why??
There is a reason why I am asking this question...I will tell that later..

its very hard to answer question and probably many topics were full of such discussion for years. But in my option

Both are equally strong but IMO Kai has slight edge at knowladge and skill (maybe launch power too as he matched tyson's neo dragoon winder launch with hasbro winder size winder)
I know its a very boring question...but I told u there is a certain reason...so any more suggestions?? Feel free to put it forward
I really like Kai blading skills but powerful bladder according to me would be Tyson because
the spirit that he brings in his game is awesome and that's make him a powerful bladder.
I'd never forget G-Rev episode 30, where Kai refused to let the game end in a tie; he had a need to finish his duel with Tak, with one of them winning. That was so epic of Kai, to stop President Daitenji from calling the tournament off.
Kai in general was great in season 3. His moments against Brooklyn tend to get a lot of praise. But I have to say one of my favorite scenes was him essentially telling the entire stadium to shut up when they were booing Max because of Barthez' lies.
(Oct. 01, 2017  10:28 PM)Hirudegarn Wrote: Kai in general was great in season 3. His moments against Brooklyn tend to get a lot of praise. But I have to say one of my favorite scenes was him essentially telling the entire stadium to shut up when they were booing Max because of Barthez' lies.

Oh, how I LONG to know what he said to Brooklyn in Japanese.
And speaking of Kai, it looks like Takao Aoki posted another image.   

I'm finding it nostalgic that it's been 14 years since the end of G-Revolution. If Rising becomes its own show, let it sink in that it will have been fourteen years since the end of the original Beyblade series.:O At this point, it's definitely not impossible that Aoki will release Kai's background story. 

It's great that Aoki is returning to his work; it really is. Hold old was I? Around 8? That was before I even knew what manga was: Beyblade was just one of those cartoon shows on TV that kids loved watching. Now, the release of Rising is just growing up alongside childhood right there, haha~ Did anyone else go back and watch old episodes? :)