Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Jul. 30, 2017  7:51 PM)blacklotus Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2017  5:21 PM)Eleanor Wrote: U mean they are members of the blade sharks....hmm....understood

I noticed that some names are in the manga (scan of Viz version Vol.2), they aren't the official japanese names but probabbly the japanese names appears in the original version. 

[Image: latest?cb=20130809162015]
And yes, they was members of the Shell Killers/Blade Sharks. They appears in the season one and in the manga too. 
[Image: 5430992-2983024942-272]
U dont even know how much glad I am...u posted the cartoon network pic here and  brought back my old childhood memories about beyblade....I was such a fan of kai....I mean he was so damn cool and seeing this my dad gave me my first bey ever...it was dranzer...since its attack ring was made of metal...whenever I launched it...it produced electrical sparks....that beyblade I treasured it with heart....I also got many burns from it....

U brought many memories back....thanx about that....
Hi! I noticed that Takao Aoki updated his website. Link
Edit: I deleted the preview for copyright
No offence but pic says "No Reproduction or Republication with writer's permission"
(Aug. 06, 2017  12:32 AM)blacklotus Wrote: Hi! I noticed that Takao Aoki updated his website. Link

[Image: coroani9-2.jpg]

Wow wow wow....now this is Tyson I have been waiting for.....absolutely looking like a hero....many many thanx to Takao Aoki....and blacklotus too....

Hey everybody...I donno if u all celebrate this day or not......but still HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY....everybody...
(Aug. 06, 2017  1:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: No offence but pic says "No Reproduction or Republication with writer's permission"
Thanks you, I edited my post. I'll keep it in mind for the next post. How can I modify my previous posts? I have uploaded several times images and links to the web of Takao Aoki as the previous post and I don't want to have problems or harmed to WBO. 
I'm sorry...

And thank you so much Eleanor, equally for all the WBO's members. In my country it's celebrated another day, but the intention is the same :D
(Aug. 06, 2017  3:53 PM)burapikun Wrote: Is this the Takao vs. Yuri chapter?

Yup...its the picture of the chapter

Tell me when is the release date of Takao vs. Yuriya chapter???
It's around 9/15. I'm waiting it anxious *.*
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:41 AM)blacklotus Wrote: It's around 9/15. I'm waiting it anxious *.*

Yup...me too...
I enjoyed Kai VS Yuriy, a fight I've wanted for a long time. Takao getting his long and deserved rematch with Yuriy will be a treat to see as well. I wonder if Takao will win this one. So far with this whole BSBR set of chapters, he's managed to beat Rei and Kai, while also losing to Kai twice. I'm pretty excited. I like the added touch of Boris' earring. Hoping we get a chapter focusing on the European Bladers at some point. Always felt they were underutilized.
In chapter 4 Yuriy's Special Move is Vynalog. What does Vynalog mean?
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:05 PM)TL14 Wrote: In chapter 4 Yuriy's Special Move is Vynalog. What does Vynalog mean?

In google and dictionary and other websites....I checked but they are showing the meaning of analog....r u sure the spelling is correct???
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:05 PM)TL14 Wrote: In chapter 4 Yuriy's Special Move is Vynalog. What does Vynalog mean?

None of Yuriy's move names have ever made sense hah. Blizzalog was guessed as being derivated from 'blizzard rock', but officially we do not understand why they are named like that. 

And/or I just searched виналог on Google and it seems to mean "vinologist", wine grower. What the hell hah.
Thank you Eleanor and Kai-V. Smile Chapter 4 is probably my favorite chapter of BSB Rising so far because it's very deep, dark and we learn more about Yuriy.

(Aug. 10, 2017  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

None of Yuriy's move names have ever made sense hah. Blizzalog was guessed as being derivated from 'blizzard rock', but officially we do not understand why they are named like that. 

And/or I just searched виналог on Google and it seems to mean "vinologist", wine grower. What the hell hah.

"Blizzard rock" does makes sense since wolborg is an ice type bit beast and it can produce a blizzard.....but wine growing....
Is wolborg capable of growing wine??....or since wine are always kept in cool places as we know.......we have to dig deeper for more info...
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:24 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of Yuriy's move names have ever made sense hah. Blizzalog was guessed as being derivated from 'blizzard rock', but officially we do not understand why they are named like that. 

"Blizzard rock" does makes sense since wolborg is an ice type bit beast and it can produce a blizzard.....but wine growing....
Is wolborg capable of growing wine??....or since wine are always kept in cool places as we know.......we have to dig deeper for more info...

Holy cow... I mean Wolborg!!! I just found out what Vynalog means. Vyna/vina means fault or guilt in russian which would totally fit the plot and log is maybe a misspelling of rock since in japanese L and R sound pretty much the same and G and CK sound very similar. So Vyna Rock means Guilt Rock. Man I love Yuriy even more now! ^^
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:29 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:24 PM)Eleanor Wrote: "Blizzard rock" does makes sense since wolborg is an ice type bit beast and it can produce a blizzard.....but wine growing....

Holy cow... I mean Wolborg!!! I just found out what Vynalog means. Vyna/vina means fault or guilt in russian which would totally fit the plot and log is maybe a misspelling of rock since in japanese L and R sound pretty much the same and G and CK sound very similar. So Vyna Rock means Guilt Rock. Man I love Yuriy even more now! ^^
Hmmm....if u think about it...kai v said vynalog means wine grower or something and as u said Tala's father was related to alcohol...and wine is a type of alcohol....so may be Tala named his special move in rememberance of his father...

Or as u said vynalog means guilt so....may be there is a chance that his special move has arised from the rising guilt in his soul related to his past.....just like kai's Blazing gig tempest comes from his inner temper or his anger as u say....what I wanted to say is that....may be the special moves of the bit beast are related to the emotions of the blader's heart.....
(Aug. 10, 2017  4:12 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  3:29 PM)TL14 Wrote: Holy cow... I mean Wolborg!!! I just found out what Vynalog means. Vyna/vina means fault or guilt in russian which would totally fit the plot and log is maybe a misspelling of rock since in japanese L and R sound pretty much the same and G and CK sound very similar. So Vyna Rock means Guilt Rock. Man I love Yuriy even more now! ^^
Hmmm....if u think about it...kai v said vynalog means wine grower or something and as u said Tala's father was related to alcohol...and wine is a type of alcohol....so may be Tala named his special move in rememberance of his father...

Or as u said vynalog means guilt so....may be there is a chance that his special move has arised from the rising guilt in his soul related to his past.....just like kai's Blazing gig tempest comes from his inner temper or his anger as u say....what I wanted to say is that....may be the special moves of the bit beast are related to the emotions of the blader's heart.....

A tempest has nothing to do with temper. A tempest is a storm. Also I don't think Yuriy named a special move after his fathers alcohol abuse. Vyna is the russian word for fault/guilt and log is a direct translation of the english word rock written in japanese characters.
(Aug. 10, 2017  4:28 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  4:12 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmmm....if u think about it...kai v said vynalog means wine grower or something and as u said Tala's father was related to alcohol...and wine is a type of alcohol....so may be Tala named his special move in rememberance of his father...

A tempest has nothing to do with temper. A tempest is a storm. Also I don't think Yuriy named a special move after his fathers alcohol abuse. Vyna is the russian word for fault/guilt and log is a direct translation of the english word rock written in japanese characters.

Yeah ur right....but kai's anger leads to his special move...if u remember the 2nd battle of kai and brooklyn in the justice 5 tournament...I think Ray commented on kai that his strength is his anger.....also BLAZING GIG TEMPEST was also used by him in the justice 5 tournament...so I just got the idea....

And moreover I was just guessing...it may be wrong or right who knows....
(Aug. 10, 2017  5:23 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  4:28 PM)TL14 Wrote: A tempest has nothing to do with temper. A tempest is a storm. Also I don't think Yuriy named a special move after his fathers alcohol abuse. Vyna is the russian word for fault/guilt and log is a direct translation of the english word rock written in japanese characters.

Yeah ur right....but kai's anger leads to his special move...if u remember the 2nd battle of kai and brooklyn in the justice 5 tournament...I think Ray commented on kai that his strength is his anger.....also BLAZING GIG TEMPEST was also used by him in the justice 5 tournament...so I just got the idea....

I thought Blazing Gigs Tempest was used in the BEGA preliminaries in his first match with Brooklyn who proceeded to stomp him? I don't remember Kai using that move in their rematch.
(Aug. 11, 2017  7:10 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  5:23 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Yeah ur right....but kai's anger leads to his special move...if u remember the 2nd battle of kai and brooklyn in the justice 5 tournament...I think Ray commented on kai that his strength is his anger.....also BLAZING GIG TEMPEST was also used by him in the justice 5 tournament...so I just got the idea....

I thought Blazing Gigs Tempest was used in the BEGA preliminaries in his first match with Brooklyn who proceeded to stomp him? I don't remember Kai using that move in their rematch.

I remember him using it against Rei.
(Aug. 11, 2017  8:20 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2017  7:10 AM)Hirudegarn Wrote: I thought Blazing Gigs Tempest was used in the BEGA preliminaries in his first match with Brooklyn who proceeded to stomp him? I don't remember Kai using that move in their rematch.

I remember him using it against Rei.

He only ever used it 3 times I believe. First time was against Rei, then Takao, and then Brooklyn in their first fight. It only ever worked on Rei.
Hey...I am sorry...I deeply apologise to TL14 for arguing over such a topic that I dont have knowledge...u guys....forgive for my extremely immaturity...
(Aug. 13, 2017  8:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey...I am sorry...I deeply apologise to TL14 for arguing over such a topic that I dont have knowledge...u guys....forgive for my extremely immaturity...

You don't have to apologize for that. Your opinion has the same value as everyone elses. Without different opinions this wouldn't be a discussion forum. And maybe your explaination is right. We don't have a confirmation from Takao Aoki yet so everything is open to discussion. Smile
(Aug. 13, 2017  9:04 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2017  8:50 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey...I am sorry...I deeply apologise to TL14 for arguing over such a topic that I dont have knowledge...u guys....forgive for my extremely immaturity...

You don't have to apologize for that. Your opinion has the same value as everyone elses. Without different opinions this wouldn't be a discussion forum. And maybe your explaination is right. We don't have a confirmation from Takao Aoki yet so everything is open to discussion. Smile

Arigatou gozaimasu TL14...